• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Assalamu aliykum

Salah ud Deen

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I look forward to the discussions and debates with you all. I hope to learn and teach while here, and hope that I don't have to put the smack-down on any of you. :2wave:

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Welcome to DP.
Glad you're here.

Hello, Salah ud Deen!:2wave:

welcomemulti.gif

Dammit, Salad, is that you? From IAP?

Yes it is I. I have tracked you here and intend to disrupt all your activities as authorized me by the PAT.RIOT Act.

galenrox said:
you say "bring it" but we all keep hearing "My name's teacher an I'm a pansy, and I cry nightly because of how badly I am schooled by Galen on a daily basis!"

Pay no attention to him. He's just a fag magnet we keep around here to increase our population. He's gonna go down, (choice bit of wording there), from AIDS I here. But that's just the word on the street. The shame is he caught AIDS from a sheep..poor sheep.

welcbnr.gif

Hope to see ya on the threads :2wave:

Shalom
Tashah

Back
Top Bottom