• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Asininity -- I Really Can't Say Anymore, I Am Speechless

IDOT, Firemen, State POLICE and Farmers enjoy having the Interstates and their field burned by Butt-heads.

Can you imagine being in prison and talking to a guy called Butcher when he asks you what you're in for. Lol.

That's pretty ****ing ridiculous.

Clearly an asininist ascribing to asininism.

A FELONY?

Felony??

Really?

:doh

I know a woman who had the misfortune of having someone flick a cigarette but into the the back of the truck that was also carrying a trailer filled with all her stuff when she was moving to another city. She lost pretty much everything.

I know a woman who had the misfortune of having someone flick a cigarette but into the the back of the truck that was also carrying a trailer filled with all her stuff when she was moving to another city. She lost pretty much everything.

and I'm sure someone got hit by a bus for stopping in the middle of an intersection to scrape gum off his shoe....

I don't think anyone here will defend the habit of tossing cigarette butts out the window but making it a felony under any circumstances is plain stupidity.

haha.jpg

and I'm sure someone got hit by a bus for stopping in the middle of an intersection to scrape gum off his shoe....

Got a link for it?

A FELONY?

Felony??

Really?

:doh

From the third offense conviction for littering and beyond it is a felony. It is a misdemeanor for the first two convictions. Better keep that pick-up bed well inspected, especially after a gas/food stop; some dude could set you up for a big fall in Illinois by tossing their trash in it. ;)

Leave it to these dinks here and Republican's soon will be...

I'm dumbfounded that Illinoise beat California on passing a law that will create more felons to keep their prisons full.

Here in California throwing a burning object (cigarette butt) out of a moving vehicle has always been against the law. But it always was a low level misdemeanor not a felony.

In Brazil, people litter and flick their butts everywhere, but they hire poor people to clean it up. So in essence, littering and flicking butts creates jobs.

In Brazil, people litter and flick their butts everywhere, but they hire poor people to clean it up. So in essence, littering and flicking butts creates jobs.

That's how Latino illegal aliens and immigrants look at littering. They believe it creates jobs.

Since it can start a fire it should have a heavy penalty. Smokers cause billions in damage every year from all the fires they start. I´m sick of the way a-hole smokers think they can throw their trash everywhere. A felony seems excessive, but maybe that´s what it takes to get those idiots attention.

I'm sure folks in California appreciate the butt-flickers burning down their National Forests.

It must have been a Repup loon mad at the governor for balancing the mess Arnold left.

Should CA receive federal funds for Repups burning down the house?

Well, good thing I don't smoke. :)

Seriously though, as much as smokers annoy me I don't think adding to the prison population for littering is the best idea any government could come up with. Like we don't have enough bad laws which make criminals out of people who are only harming themselves.

Now if it could be proven that a particular person's butt-flicking led to arson...maybe some personal liability applies.

I'm sure folks in California appreciate the butt-flickers burning down their National Forests.

It must have been a Repup loon mad at the governor for balancing the mess Arnold left.

Should CA receive federal funds for Repups burning down the house?

In the past twenty years I don't think one wild fire was caused by a cigarette butt in California.

Most wildfires in California are caused by mother nature, lightning. Those that are man caused are caused by illegal aliens using weed wackers, catalytic converters on cars, arsonist and liberals passing laws that forbid hunters from using lead bullets and they have to use steel bullets which are a ferrous metal that sparks when it hits a rock. Liberals never think of the consequences of all of the changes they force upon society. Libs rarely ever get it right. They just keep passing laws and regulating hoping that someday they might get it right.

Back
Top Bottom