• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ashli Babbitt, justified shooting based on legality? Yes or no

Ashli Babbitt, justified shooting based on legality? Yes or no

• Total voters
In this instance, there was no imminent threat.
You keep posting that lie but haven't been able to post one fact to prove it, why not?? hell, you haven't even posted anything factual and logic to even suggest it maybe it was true.
If you disagree please do so now, teach us all a lesson, thanks!

You keep posting that lie but haven't been able to post one fact to prove it, why not?? hell, you haven't even posted anything factual and logic to even suggest it maybe it was true.
If you disagree please do so now, teach us all a lesson, thanks!
More guilty until proven innocent nonsense.

More guilty until proven innocent nonsense.
thats what I thought you got nothing as usual on this topic just your failed posted lies.

Sorry that you find facts to be nonsense but nobody cares about your feelings and facts definitely dont. LMAO You made that false claim before and multiple p[people mocked for its dishonesty then too.
Again feel free to prove otherwise, you wont cause you cant but please let us know if that reality changes,. thanks!.

Ok lets 600+ posts lets recap since the thread is getting long.

The focus of the criminal investigation was to determine whether federal prosecutors could prove that the officer violated any federal laws

Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber.

Does anybody have any facts that make this not a justified shoot based on legality?

Of course not. Fortunately, neither of those two things happened. If there were an imminent threat to anyone I would support a use of force. In this instance, there was no imminent threat.
Except that's precisely what the insurrectionists tried to do.

Yes they many including Pelosi were behind the door he was guarding...
Meanwhile, in Pelosi's office...

Richard+Barnett.jpg

So how many people have been charged with attempted murder so far?
I'm still surprised with all the people they charged with felonies that nobody has been charged with felony murder for Babbitt's death. They've been desperately trying to pin a murder on the rioters and here you have what should be an open and shut case... right? All the rioters in the hallway, not one charged with her death? It's almost like they don't want a defense attorney putting people under oath.

If it was a clean shoot during the act of an ongoing felony as we've been told, then charge the criminals with her death. Why wouldn't they?

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in Pelosi's office...

View attachment 67329286
LOL I remember that moron, he was just on tv throwing a tantrum like a little girl crying how unfair it is at his hearing or something not that long ago, also crying he was maced . . next time dont be a retard criminal and he wont have to cry. HAHAHAHAHA

LOL I remember that moron, he was just on tv throwing a tantrum like a little girl crying how unfair it is at his hearing or something not that long ago, also crying he was maced . . next time dont be a retard criminal and he wont have to cry. HAHAHAHAHA
Why wasn't he shot? Do we know?

nope I have no clue of all his activities that day, probably very lucky he didn't. I don't know about today but as of the like the 5th or so that dumbass was still in jail LMAO. Had some more charges added and will probably have more. Last numbers i say is they caught over 400 of these terrortards.

nope I have no clue of all his activities that day, probably very lucky he didn't. I don't know about today but as of the like the 5th or so that dumbass was still in jail LMAO. Had some more charges added and will probably have more. Last numbers i say is they caught over 400 of these terrortards.
That's strange. Major insurrection of our government. Impeachment hearings for a president who left office. Committees created to investigate the insurrection. Hundreds of people charged. And there's a dude sitting in Pelosi's chair and the public doesn't know how he got there? A woman was killed to prevent that very situation.

That's strange. Major insurrection of our government. Impeachment hearings for a president who left office. Committees created to investigate the insurrection. Hundreds of people charged. And there's a dude sitting in Pelosi's chair and the public doesn't know how he got there? A woman was killed to prevent that very situation.
thats not strange at all and who said that?
I said "I" didn't know all his activities that day LOL you seem to make up a lot of lies in your posts and get caught every time LMAO
What woman was killed to prevent her from sitting in Pelosi's office? or any individual's office?
🍿

I'm still surprised with all the people they charged with felonies that nobody has been charged with felony murder for Babbitt's death. They've been desperately trying to pin a murder on the rioters and here you have what should be an open and shut case... right? All the rioters in the hallway, not one charged with her death?
Yeah, I don't know what the federal precedent is (if any) on whether you can be charged for felony murder when the murder was caused by an officer or a nonparticipant in the underlying felony. The statute would seem to preclude that.

If these guys are anything like Mueller, you wouldn't expect them to charge people right away, but to use it to coerce testimony that will push their narrative.

Not to sound dramatic, but I don't think there's ever been a more justified shooting ever. Why would capital guards even have guns if they're not going to use it in this situation?? It IMMEDIATELY changed the tone of the terrorists when they saw this was real and they would be dropped if they kept pushing.

The officer that put a bullet in her deserves a god damn medal. How telling it is that conservatives support cops blowing away innocent and unarmed black people but are truly outraged about this.
the same way that far lefties love the fact that an unarmed woman who supported Trump was fatally shot but they riot when black felons with records are shot by the police

He should have been, just as they all should have...

Hundreds of people died taking out terrorists trying to attack the very same Capitol on 911 and somehow we are supposed to call this attack a riot???

It was not, it was a ****ing terrorist attack, period!!!

You're the one that said "Doesn't get more threatening or imminent" than a woman standing in a windowsill.

You have proven remarkably resistant to facts, logic, law and simple common sense. Your statement "Of course, there was no imminent threat to life or serious injury" is seriously ignorant.

And your current tack is to imagine narratives in hopes of diminishing the very real threat that was presented.

It is like me saying a rattlesnake is indeed an imminent threat and you responding with 'Yeah, but honeybadgers with laser beam eyes are worse". It doesn't change the fact the rattlesnake in still an imminent threat....

Your fail... with flourishes and ruffles.

Of course not. Fortunately, neither of those two things happened. If there were an imminent threat to anyone I would support a use of force. In this instance, there was no imminent threat.

There was. Stop pretending there wasn't.

Ya but she coulda had like a special forces c-4 in her backpack set to blow up in exactly 20 seconds. Or like maybe she replaced her tits with anthrax sprayers. Or maybe she knew like super ninjitsu and could kill the agents in 1 second if she got to them. Or maybe she had like scorpions in her pockets. Or what if she had a bomb hiding in her vagina. Or what if she was secretly a Terminator robot. Or what if she like quickdrawed a 6 shooter and shot all the agents in the head. She crossed a barricade and she coulda made possibly been a deadly weapon. I mean she wears Trump hats anything can happen. What if she spit some Mission Impossible gum onto the agent and blew him up like Tom Cruise? Or like pulled out a knife and did 20 flips and slit all their throats.

Theres no way walking up to her and putting a gun in her face and warning her to get back will make her crawl back out. She was a psychopath terrorist. So the agent was able to skip the warning faze and just execute the racist-QAnon-terrorist.

Yeah, I don't know what the federal precedent is (if any) on whether you can be charged for felony murder when the murder was caused by an officer or a nonparticipant in the underlying felony. The statute would seem to preclude that.

If these guys are anything like Mueller, you wouldn't expect them to charge people right away, but to use it to coerce testimony that will push their narrative.

There wasn't a murder.

Stop pretending there was.

Ya but she coulda had like a special forces c-4 in her backpack set to blow up in exactly 20 seconds. Or like maybe she replaced her tits with anthrax sprayers. Or maybe she knew like super ninjitsu and could kill the agents in 1 second if she got to them. Or maybe she had like scorpions in her pockets. Or what if she had a bomb hiding in her vagina. Or what if she was secretly a Terminator robot. Or what if she like quickdrawed a 6 shooter and shot all the agents in the head. She crossed a barricade and she coulda made possibly been a deadly weapon. I mean she wears Trump hats anything can happen. What if she spit some Mission Impossible gum onto the agent and blew him up like Tom Cruise? Or like pulled out a knife and did 20 flips and slit all their throats.

Theres no way walking up to her and putting a gun in her face and warning her to get back will make her crawl back out. She was a psychopath terrorist. So the agent was able to skip the warning faze and just execute the racist-QAnon-terrorist.

Your X Ray vision would have come in handy that day.

the same way that far lefties love the fact that an unarmed woman who supported Trump was fatally shot but they riot when black felons with records are shot by the police
The black people in question are shot while minding their own business in their own environment. This bitch broke into the capital and was trying to mount a violent insurrection. Your comparison was idiotic and you know it.

Back
Top Bottom