• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ashli Babbitt, justified shooting based on legality? Yes or no

Ashli Babbitt, justified shooting based on legality? Yes or no

• Total voters
Yes, a howling mob screaming "hang Pence" or whatnot is no threat at all.
We're going to start shooting people because other people a half mile away from them are screaming?

We're going to start shooting people because other people a half mile away from them are screaming?

They could have shot every person that stormed the capitol building and you wouldn't hear any complaints from me.

Babbit was the first one through the window, so she won the prize.

Someone was breaching the final barricade between violent rioters and Congress people.

Doesn't get more threatening or imminent than that....

Right... the only thing worse than having someone shoot at you or a guy come at you with a knife or someone brutally beating a child to death is an unarmed woman standing in a windowsill. Nothing is more threatening than that. :rolleyes:

Who said that? oh thats right . . nobody lol

They could have shot every person that stormed the capitol building and you wouldn't hear any complaints from me.
Which is why we have rule of law and not lynch mobs.

Right... the only thing worse than having someone shoot at you or a guy come at you with a knife or someone brutally beating a child to death is an unarmed woman standing in a windowsill. Nothing is more threatening than that. :rolleyes:

None of that has anything to do with the idiot bitch breaching security....

Now does it?

Babbit was the first one through the window, so she won the prize.

Well it is true that there was justifiable means ate just storming the capitol, then again at the first breach. . . its a miracle that only one moron got herself shot at the second breach.

you must be in the wrong thread, we are talking about tha terrorist moron ashli Babbit that stormed the capitol with a mob or other terrorist, breached it, stormed inside and then breached a barricade . . . None of those things above have anything to do with jan 6th

you might want to research this topic because your post look very silly right now. Theres lots of video and reports of this topic please read and watch them LMAO

Which is why we have rule of law and not lynch mobs.
this post makes no sense at all, this moron got herself killed based on rule of law LMAO

None of that has anything to do with the idiot bitch breaching security....

Now does it?
You're the one that said "Doesn't get more threatening or imminent" than a woman standing in a windowsill.

You're the one that said "Doesn't get more threatening or imminent" than a woman standing in a windowsill.

So what you're saying is, a rampaging mob isn't a threat if the person in front is a woman.

Am I reading you correctly?

Nope, nobody said that retarded statement. If you disagree Qoute somebody saying that . . we'll wait , but you wont cause you cant 😁 🍿

you must be in the wrong thread, we are talking about tha terrorist moron ashli Babbit that stormed the capitol with a mob or other terrorist, breached it, stormed inside and then breached a barricade . . . None of those things above have anything to do with jan 6th

you might want to research this topic because your post look very silly right now. Theres lots of video and reports of this topic please read and watch them LMAO
He's the one that thinks there's nothing more threatening or imminent than an unarmed woman standing in the windowsill of barricaded door - so that includes the things I listed.

So what you're saying is, a rampaging mob isn't a threat if the person in front is a woman.

Am I reading you correctly?
Now you want to shoot people for the crime of "rampaging"?

Nope, nobody said that retarded statement. If you disagree Qoute somebody saying that . . we'll wait , but you wont cause you cant 😁 🍿
I'm sorry you have such difficulty following simple conversations.

He's the one that thinks there's nothing more threatening or imminent than an unarmed woman standing in the windowsill of barricaded door - so that includes the things I listed.
once again, nobody made that retarded claim, hence why you aren't quoting anybody saying that. Its something that your posts got caught making up again and now multiple people are pointing out that lie and mocking it for the nonsense it is.

DO you have something on topic that somebody actually said that supports your false claims this was a bad shoot? . . like anything factual or logical, please provide now, thanks!

I'm sorry you have such difficulty following simple conversations.
Translation: you cant quote anybody saying that moronic statement LMAO that's what I thought!
Please lLet us know when you can, thanks

The government is allowing it to go unpunished, ergo it's legal.

I do think it's unfortunate that an unarmed woman was gunned down for the crime of protesting against her government.

Too bad it was all based on a lie. In theory, Trump is responsible for her death.

I'm sure the powers that be in place like China and North Korea would agree.

So your opinion is that if one side loses an election, it's okay for that side to attack congress and attempt to lynch the vice president?

Okay.

So your opinion is that if one side loses an election, it's okay for that side to attack congress and attempt to lynch the vice president?

Okay.
Of course not. Fortunately, neither of those two things happened. If there were an imminent threat to anyone I would support a use of force. In this instance, there was no imminent threat.

I'm sure the powers that be in countries like China and North Korea would agree.
COrrect, most countries take lethal action against terrorist and storing a countries capitol building or alike . . . just basic common sense . . i mean who doesnt know that you can win a darwin award in the shape of a bullet for storming and attacking a nations capitol 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Back
Top Bottom