• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As we watch a nation with its back to the wall, fighting for its freedom, do you really think that masks take your freedoms away?

Consider Ukraine: now ask if masks are really taking away your freedoms

• Total voters
Ignorant politicians who make stupid decisions take your right away. Lying medical experts who don't tell the truth and hide the data they have accumulated because it doesn't fit the narrative, take away you rights.

Oh my goodness! My god you've suffered!:cry:

:rolleyes:

Of course wearing a mask doesnt take your freedom away, gawd.

Most Americans have absolutely no idea what "freedom" would look like anyway, imo, even if "freedom" walked right up and put a boot in their crotch.

Typically people in the US demand to be slaves, daily. In a million little ways. This is just what I'm observing for decades. Americans squawk about "freedom" a lot but the vast majority are miserable drones, pissants for their Corporate Overlords.
But NO, the masks aren't a real issue especially for me since I havent worn one in 18 months or longer anyway, save for doctors visits.

Of course wearing a mask doesnt take your freedom away, gawd.

Most Americans have absolutely no idea what "freedom" would look like anyway, imo, even if "freedom" walked right up and put a boot in their crotch.

Typically people in the US demand to be slaves, daily. In a million little ways. This is just what I'm observing for decades. Americans squawk about "freedom" a lot but the vast majority are miserable drones, pissants for their Corporate Overlords.
But NO, the masks aren't a real issue especially for me since I havent worn one in 18 months or longer anyway, save for doctors visits.
Did you wear a mask everytime you went outside 5 years ago?

Did you wear a mask everytime you went outside 5 years ago?

I didnt wear a mask every time I went outside 5 years ago, nor did I ever wear a mask every time I went outside3 years ago, 1 year ago, or 6 months ago.
Nor do I plan on wearing a mask when I go outside today.

I didnt wear a mask every time I went outside 5 years ago, nor did I ever wear a mask every time I went outside3 years ago, 1 year ago, or 6 months ago.
Nor do I plan on wearing a mask when I go outside today.
I don't know where you were these past 2 years, but you pretty much violated mask mandates. Good for you, you're one of us.

I don't know where you were these past 2 years, but you pretty much violated mask mandates. Good for you, you're one of us.

No need to wear a mask. I live alone with dogs.
Got a side hustle where I can work completely alone yet make pretty good money. Great money. I havent gone to a place of employment and been on a clock in 20 years.
I did wear a mask to the grocery store for awhile, but thats been over for a long time. And even if it wasnt its no big deal I go there once a week for 30 minutes.

But I did basically flaunt mask reccomendationss in other ways, I was smoking dope communally with a hippy type group. And they were traveling the country to and fro like wandering nomads the entire time. I am positive I must have been exposed to covid many times but I never got sick, not really. The three people I know that died were all associated with this hippy counterculture group, and none of them were vaccinated. They aren't antivaxxers or trump supporters or any of that, these people just dont live in normal society, they fly below the radar and many havent seen a doctor in 20 years.
So I did associate with this group intermittently the entire time, and I mean a few days there it was like I was smoking joints with 50 different people some of whom I did not even know. So I was very foolish in my behavior and it could have had grave consequences for me. I do a lot of cardio and just weigh 175 and am in good shape, I did the dumb thing and assumed I'd be OK, and I was.

No need to wear a mask. I live alone with dogs.
Got a side hustle where I can work completely alone yet make pretty good money. Great money. I havent gone to a place of employment and been on a clock in 20 years.
I did wear a mask to the grocery store for awhile, but thats been over for a long time. And even if it wasnt its no big deal I go there once a week for 30 minutes.

But I did basically flaunt mask reccomendationss in other ways, I was smoking dope communally with a hippy type group. And they were traveling the country to and fro like wandering nomads the entire time. I am positive I must have been exposed to covid many times but I never got sick, not really. The three people I know that died were all associated with this hippy counterculture group, and none of them were vaccinated. They aren't antivaxxers or trump supporters or any of that, these people just dont live in normal society, they fly below the radar and many havent seen a doctor in 20 years.
So I did associate with this group intermittently the entire time, and I mean a few days there it was like I was smoking joints with 50 different people some of whom I did not even know. So I was very foolish in my behavior and it could have had grave consequences for me. I do a lot of cardio and just weigh 175 and am in good shape, I did the dumb thing and assumed I'd be OK, and I was.
so you should have the right to ignore mask mandates, but no one else?

It's not about freedom, it's about strength! Machismo is what fights off viruses!

Yes, no or other.

No, and maybe the best thing that comes out of this whole Ukraine debacle - besides Ukraine's freedom from a global thug - is that the right wing talking points about "freedom", about "tyranny", or about how Putin's a genius and a tough guy, will be exposed for the horse crap that they are.

Meanwhile the right-wing in America adores Putin.
I keep hearing this - but see only fringe comments in support.

Guess this is the left-wing message du juor?

The “right” has moved on from wanting to kill grandma to wanting to kill the Ukraine?

Is that the new song and dance heading into the midterms? 😂🙄

I keep hearing this - but see only fringe comments in support.

Guess this is the left-wing message du juor?

The “right” has moved on from wanting to kill grandma to wanting to kill the Ukraine?

Is that the new song and dance heading into the midterms? 😂🙄

Love for Putin is very mainstream in the modern conservative movement. Not just with Trump himself, but virtually every influence pusher in the movement.

Is this your version of "I didn't see Trump's tweet, so I can't respond to it' defense?

Love for Putin is very mainstream in the modern conservative movement. Not just with Trump himself, but virtually every influence pusher in the movement.

Is this your version of "I didn't see Trump's tweet, so I can't respond to it' defense?
“Mainstream”
“Love for Putin”

I shall add those to my buzzword Bingo card!

“Mainstream”
“Love for Putin”

I shall add those to my buzzword Bingo card!
You indicate you haven't heard the praise for Putin coming from RW media, especially Fox news. You don't have to watch Tucker and Laura to hear what they've been saying. You also have to realize their comments are being used on Russian state TV and also heard and believed by millions of conservative Americans.

They are dangerous, period. They are stupid and uninformed. They are conservative mainstream. Fox News is anything but on the fringes.

You indicate you haven't heard the praise for Putin coming from RW media, especially Fox news. You don't have to watch Tucker and Laura to hear what they've been saying. You also have to realize their comments are being used on Russian state TV and also heard and believed by millions of conservative Americans.

They are dangerous, period. They are stupid and uninformed. They are conservative mainstream. Fox News is anything but on the fringes.
I think anyone that didn’t see this coming is stupid. The second those troops started massing at the Ukrainian border much more should have been done.

THAT was the time for sanctions. THAT was the time for action - before Ukrainian citizens were fleeing and fighting for their lives.

And the world did nothing.

Blood is on the hands of every government that didn’t act to stop this before it started.

Putin is pure evil and anyone with half a brain knew he was going to invade…and gave him all the time in the world to do so.

A lot of conservatives try to come across as strong family people.

A lot of conservatives are anything but.

Check in with the CDC they just changed the requirements.

Back
Top Bottom