• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As some of you struggle to put gas in your car/truck, here are the salaries of the Energy Sector CEOs...

You answer my question first.
you don't have to be afraid to answer if oil companies can up (or lower) production. hell, if you really work in the industry you already know it's true.

A permit to drill means very little. It is no guarantee that you'll hit oil.
Perhaps you didn't read my post correctly.... The oil industry is sitting on 9,000 permits to drill..... And doing nothing with them. The alt-right MSM propaganda machine has claimed that the Biden administration has been holding up permits. I've posted verified proof that the alt-right MSM propaganda machine is lying about oil leases. Yet all the maga miscreants are still pushing the alt-right MSM garbage. Have you no shame?

You do realize the oil industry is sitting on 9,000 permits to drill on government and indian lands. Just sitting on them. Biding their time as prices go up and up and up. Yet you still claim bidens to blame. Your just another MAGA parrot for the alt-right MSM propaganda machine.

And? Many of those leases will never be used because of viability. The more leases they have the more likely they have a big winner and big profit.

Again you have zero credibility of you pretend to deny this, or deny increased regulations raise cost and reduce supply, something that even your side admits sometimes.

All you did was obfuscate away from my point to avoid it. Because I never claimed anyway that bidens lease deal was to blame for current prices.

And? Many of those leases will never be used because of viability. The more leases they have the more likely they have a big winner and big profit.

Again you have zero credibility of you pretend to deny this, or deny increased regulations raise cost and reduce supply, something that even your side admits sometimes.

All you did was obfuscate away from my point to avoid it. Because I never claimed anyway that bidens lease deal was to blame for current prices.
Nonsense. You claimed the Biden administration limiting leases was causing problems. Then, when I offered evidence that you were wrong, all of a sudden you switched over to claiming the real problem is many if those leases won't produce oil. Which in itself is true, but I've still proven you wrong on your claim that Bidens withholding leases. As a matter of fact, Biden has issued more oil leases than Donald

Perhaps you didn't read my post correctly.... The oil industry is sitting on 9,000 permits to drill..... And doing nothing with them. The alt-right MSM propaganda machine has claimed that the Biden administration has been holding up permits. I've posted verified proof that the alt-right MSM propaganda machine is lying about oil leases. Yet all the maga miscreants are still pushing the alt-right MSM garbage. Have you no shame?
Republican media can sell anything to their dumbass audience.

That's their genius.

Back
Top Bottom