• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As Seen on TV! Don't Wait, Get yours now!

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This about sums the 2020 Dems up:

ht tps://youtu.be/C3vpmgjmZ4g

It kinda seems like a bunch of this stuff should be illegal, but then, Rules are for Little People and the GOP.

Enjoy the ride to hell!

-

Trump's America.

Anyone who has lived in International Falls, MN or Minot, ND has seen a lot of them! View attachment 67295995

Gothy chick from back in the day. Or at least those were the clubs I liked. Dive bars have the best drink specials, and if you find one with those 50 cent beers in the little mini steins, it’s heaven. If Heaven offered the promise of hep B.

This about sums the 2020 Dems up:

ht tps://youtu.be/C3vpmgjmZ4g

It kinda seems like a bunch of this stuff should be illegal, but then, Rules are for Little People and the GOP.

Enjoy the ride to hell!

-

So, let's blame Democrats for what is happening on Trump's watch. He is still a Democrat, isn't he?

My best friend manages, at age 64, to find himself welcome in any goth bar.
Me? They see me and think "Boomer" and all the negative connotations that come with it.
My best friend just naturally cultivates the vibe somehow but that's because he was cultivating it his entire life.

DougWebberLP1 (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC).jpg

Remember this violence on election day, and who approves of it.

Remember this violence on election day, and who approves of it.

You mean like the arson and riots in DC on Trump's inauguration?

I am sure the average American voter has all of that well in mind.

-

Unlike the Radical Left aka Democratic Party, most Americans are too busy enjoying their lives to spend all their time viewing the world through Racial Grievance stained glasses.

And we don't try to get things by rioting. We just go to work. We see rioting as just a waste, and a good way to end up in jail.

-

Here is a great example of what I am saying:

Back
Top Bottom