• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As much as the left wants there to be, there is no racism epidemic in the US...

Attempted deflection fail. I wasn’t addressing the above, and you know it.

I was correcting your false assertion that “unlike the USA, European countries did not import slaves to do their work like draft animals”. European plantation owners did import slaves to the Caribbean colonies to work their crops.

Millions of slaves were trafficked through Europe, and Europe profited by the forced labor of slaves sent to Caribbean colonies.
Europe is not in the Caribbean.

You are confusing colonialism in distant foreign parts with importing slaves to Europe.

I also 100% forgot about south africa.
looks like your entire holier than thou argument has just fallen down like a ton of bricks.

maybe next time you shouldn't be the one to gloat and condemn others while ignoring your own
failed history.

PS slavery still exists and is still going on in Europe. In fact it is a multi-billion dollar a year industry.
Even though multiple countries are trying to fight against it.

Europe is not in the Caribbean.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

You cannot distance your country from it's slave trading/owning history by falsely denying it’s ownership/control of territories in the Caribbean.

looks like your entire holier than thou argument has just fallen down like a ton of bricks.

maybe next time you shouldn't be the one to gloat and condemn others while ignoring your own
failed history.

PS slavery still exists and is still going on in Europe. In fact it is a multi-billion dollar a year industry.
Sorry but South Africa is far from Europe.

failed history.

You might be surprised to learn the number of products you own that were made, at least in part, by slaves.

Back
Top Bottom