• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As Lumber Prices Fall, the Threat of Inflation Loses Its Bite

How do you have a discussion with some who makes a comment then when asked to explain it, he denies making the comment?

Ok. What do lumber prices have to do with rationalism?

Yeeeeeah, I'm just going to leave you to consider your failures in basic reading comprehension.

I again went to price 16 foot treated 2x12's. Still $85.00 each.
You clearly are having trouble understanding the term transitory. Maybe you can educate yourself before posting anecdotes....

Yeeeeeah, I'm just going to leave you to consider your failures in basic reading comprehension.
It's low level trolling at best.

When supply chains catch up, output hits levels not seen in 35+ years, and unemployment falls below 5%, they will just shift gears. The narrative will go from "Biden is wrecking the economy" to "what policies did Biden enact to achieve record growth". Once you point out fiscal stimulus, they will deflect to debt and deficits. By then, it really won't matter much because most of these trolls will have either been banned or have vanished. The ones who stay will just pretend they weren't hoping for stagflation / stagnation / economic collapse.

You clearly are having trouble understanding the term transitory. Maybe you can educate yourself before posting anecdotes....
You never heard the word until the fed chair just used it.

Of course inflation is temporary. It might be dogging us for a few months or a few years.

Last edited:
We are not debating an article....

You are making a claim and are simply not willing to actually support it which is evident by your desire to hide behind a publication/article.
Huh? I am linking articles so people can read them, gain a little knowledge.

Isn’t that what I said would happen about a month ago, when the conservatives here were getting hysterical about inflation?
Because they were lying

It's actually a mathematics term used to describe a relation or a set of relations.
Of course inflation is temporary.
While inflation growth is temporary, transitory refers to how supply is transitioning relative to current demand structures.

Huh? I am linking articles so people can read them, gain a little knowledge.
You requested someone "tell the article". That's a silly rebuttal.

No, food and fuel prices will continue to skyrocket as part of the massive favors Biden is doing for Russia and China.

The goal domestically is to destroy the American middle merchant class - leaving 90% of Americans as beggars to the government, 9.9% working for government or for companies in business with government, and 98% of wealth will be in the hands of the already richest and most powerful corporations and people on earth - that are to control all information outlets, all government activities, reducing American industry to merely being retail outlets for China.

We are living the fall of the United States. The baby boomers will have witnessed both the USA's greatest boom years - post WW2 - and the end of the USA as the dominate world power - happening now.
Yeah this was just as stupid under Obama.

Try something new

It's actually a mathematics term used to describe a relation or a set of relations.

While inflation growth is temporary, transitory refers to how supply is transitioning relative to current demand structures.
That's not he meant by "transitory."

Of course inflation is temporary. It might be dogging us for a few months or a few years.

lol

Why do liberals always say someone is lying because they disagree?

Because you went from disagreeing with dude to lying about what he said.

You requested someone "tell the article". That's a silly rebuttal.
It isn't when the article highlights what I am talking about. Often people won't believe what you are saying unless you present some external source to back what you are saying. That is why I am doing. Don't believe me? Then perhaps you'll believe someone more knowledgeable than me.

What's so funny about inflation? It's a hidden tax on those who can afford it the least. To them it's not funny.

What's funny is watching you being that desperate for an economic disaster.

Back
Top Bottom