• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As I warned, Trump is starting his assault on Biden's dead son.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
We KNEW it would get here soon enough. Biden's dead family is too juicy to resist. I expected Trump to do so, in the debate, where he might get a public rise out of Joe.

Is it EVIL? DAMN ****ing straight it is evil. It is Trump's playbook. Notice how he is starting tangentially. An oblique attack. I expect Trump to insinuate some impropriety on Beau's part.

Even better to accuse dead family, than live ones. Hunter is nice, but he is still breathing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In July, a RNC spokesman mockingly tweeted a photo of Biden and his dead son as a boy. Today, a Trump campaign spokesman mockingly tweeted a video of Biden visiting his son’s grave.

https://twitter.com/IsaacDovere/sta...s://www.democraticunderground.com/10142577266
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote these evil scum out, before he makes fun of your dead family, from the Trump response, to the Trump virus.

EhROa9gWsAIOqiC

That is pretty disgusting.

EhROa9QXkAEepWg

Horrible. There is no bottom for this scum.

What a shock....Donnie keeps digging for sewage. He only finds his own as usual.

Fear not. Melania will put an end this Internet bullying!

Fear not. Melania will put an end this Internet bullying!

Don't encourage her. She will dig out that Banana Republic military mistress outfit of hers from her RNC appearance and that thing is just too scary for me. All she needed was a leather collar, jack boots and whip to complete the look. She probably keeps the full regalia just for Donnie.

there is no slime that Donald can't slither under.

and he's supported by strong Southern religious males.

Back
Top Bottom