• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As far as the eye can see

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
As far as the eye can see, tRump claims of his Georgia rally crowd.

1648395878078.png

Not so much

It's kind of hard to see past the porta johns.

"lack of energy at the rally". 😂

trump-commerce.jpg

1648396402646.jpeg

1648396431752.jpeg

And they had over 100,000 watching online.

I dont watch any of that stuff...I watch leftists on this site make themselves look like clowns on a daily basis.

10 years form now you are still going to be shitting yourself over Russian collusion and pee tapes. You are everything they knew you would be and more.

trump-commerce.jpg

View attachment 67382451

View attachment 67382452

And they had over 100,000 watching online.
The same 100,000 that watch all his rallies, like kids that woke up early on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons in the 70's. Hardly enough to move the needle.

His endorsements have fizzled, his crowds are gone, now he’s just a loser pretending his landslide defeat didn’t happen. Sad!

Biggest crowd ever, period!

I've seen nothing to indicate thousands were there, it looks like hundreds.

Back
Top Bottom