• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As California authorities search for suspected cop killer, illegally in US, Trump calls for 'Border

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
[h=1]As California authorities search for suspected cop killer, illegally in US, Trump calls for 'Border Security'[/h]
Authorities say a gunman suspected of killing a California police officer is in the country illegally. The officer from the small town of Newman, Cpl. Ronil Singh, was a native of Fiji. (Dec. 27) AP

California authorities are searching for a man who killed a small-town police officer the day after Christmas, a manhunt that prompted a tweet on Thursday from President Donald Trump.
Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson saidThursday they have identified the suspect who fatally shot Newman Police Department Cpl. Ronil Singh during a traffic stop, saying the man is living illegally in the United States but not naming him.
"We will relentlessly continue to hunt our suspect down and bring him to justice so that ... we can bring closure onto this community and this police department," Christianson said. “This suspect is in our country illegally. He doesn’t belong here. He is a criminal."

The officer has a 5 month old child whose child and mother will never see his father and her husband again.

Add another murder victim to the thousands of victims of violence at the hand of illegal immigrants and more blood on the Democratic Party sacrificial alter of American lives. Those favoring illegal migrants can hope that Democratic Governor Jerry Brown will add this murderer to the list of convicted illegal immigrants he has granted a pardon to.

Some people think all we need to do is make sure that illegal alien cop killer can't get a job.

Rats support border security. Just so long as it doesnt do anything to make the border actually secure.

Rats support border security. Just so long as it doesnt do anything to make the border actually secure.

Lol yeah, that’s why republicans don’t give a damn about the fact that the Canadian border is wide open.

Lol yeah, that’s why republicans don’t give a damn about the fact that the Canadian border is wide open.

Canadians don't illegally immigrate to the U.S. all the time. The Southern border sees a lot more illegal immigration.

[h=1]As California authorities search for suspected cop killer, illegally in US, Trump calls for 'Border Security'[/h]
Authorities say a gunman suspected of killing a California police officer is in the country illegally. The officer from the small town of Newman, Cpl. Ronil Singh, was a native of Fiji. (Dec. 27) AP

California authorities are searching for a man who killed a small-town police officer the day after Christmas, a manhunt that prompted a tweet on Thursday from President Donald Trump.
Stanislaus County Sheriff Adam Christianson saidThursday they have identified the suspect who fatally shot Newman Police Department Cpl. Ronil Singh during a traffic stop, saying the man is living illegally in the United States but not naming him.
"We will relentlessly continue to hunt our suspect down and bring him to justice so that ... we can bring closure onto this community and this police department," Christianson said. “This suspect is in our country illegally. He doesn’t belong here. He is a criminal."

The officer has a 5 month old child whose child and mother will never see his father and her husband again.

Add another murder victim to the thousands of victims of violence at the hand of illegal immigrants and more blood on the Democratic Party sacrificial alter of American lives. Those favoring illegal migrants can hope that Democratic Governor Jerry Brown will add this murderer to the list of convicted illegal immigrants he has granted a pardon to.

And you know what the liberals will say? They’ll show some BS statistic about cis-white-straight-Christian domestic terrorism and say that this is no reason to arrest and deport illegal criminals

Some people think all we need to do is make sure that illegal alien cop killer can't get a job.

And you assume a wall would stop someone criminals? In the areas where there are walls smugglers have built tunnels to get through, so criminals find a way. Enforcing e-verify is to keep the bulk of illegals who are here to work.

And you know what the liberals will say? They’ll show some BS statistic about cis-white-straight-Christian domestic terrorism and say that this is no reason to arrest and deport illegal criminals

Every reason to deport....But now all the bigoted angry white men will try and paint every undocumented worker with this thug....I expect Fox to dedicate hours to it

Every reason to deport....But now all the bigoted angry white men will try and paint every undocumented worker with this thug....I expect Fox to dedicate hours to it

Well maybe I think bigoted illegals who kill police officers are a bit above any perceived transgressions of Fox News on the evil scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you assume a wall would stop someone criminals? In the areas where there are walls smugglers have built tunnels to get through, so criminals find a way. Enforcing e-verify is to keep the bulk of illegals who are here to work.

So you also recognize that gun control laws won't work either. Since criminals can smuggle guns in or find other ways

Well maybe I think bigoted illegals who kill police officers are a bit above any perceived transgressions of Fox News on the evil scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah you will try to say ever undocumented worker is a criminal...Fox News will fear monger this terrible "incident"...You will blame Liberals etc....trump's base of angry white men will get more.............angry

[h=1]As California authorities search for suspected cop killer, illegally in US

I should read your whole post before reacting, Trump calls for 'Border Security'[/h]

Maybe Jerry brown can pardon him

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ah, a gratuitous Fox reference. I happen to have this station on in another room and can tell you that what I have heard beyond the straight news reporting of this tragedy is the police officer murdered by someone here illegally was himself a legal immigrant. I hope that other MSM outlets will report this fact.

Ah, a gratuitous Fox reference. I happen to have this station on in another room and can tell you that what I have heard beyond the straight news reporting of this tragedy is the police officer murdered by someone here illegally was himself a legal immigrant. I hope that other MSM outlets will report this fact.

That has been heavily reported.....Fox will use this incident to fear monger it's viewers...It is what Fox does...No need to cover for them

Our northern border isnt under siege. Get back to me when it is.

Nah you will try to say ever undocumented worker is a criminal...Fox News will fear monger this terrible "incident"...You will blame Liberals etc....trump's base of angry white men will get more.............angry

Well by literal definition every illegal alien is a criminal. Maybe not this criminal, but it doesn’t matter. If we were more aggressive in enforcement these harder criminals might be gone too

That has been heavily reported.....Fox will use this incident to fear monger it's viewers...It is what Fox does...No need to cover for them

Why would you assume that anybody is "covering" for Fox? Maybe this is because you, without any reason, attacked it? :lol:

E-verify will not deter smugglers or gangs

Why would you assume that anybody is "covering" for Fox? Maybe this is because you, without any reason, attacked it? :lol:

Plenty of reasons to attack Fox.......You tried to cover for them.....Make it appear they were ...Fair and Balanced...They are Not

They are all criminals

Really, where is he "working?"

Or just maybe those who haven't been paying good attention will now begin to see a pattern.

As a side note, yesterday at lunch my waiter, who has served me and my friend before, told us excitedly that he's leaving for California for two weeks to pick up his passport and complete other final citizenship tasks. It took him 24 years to earn his citizenship, he said, but he wanted to do it legally. My friend, a lifelong Democrat, and I scrounged through our purses and left him a $25 tip just to say congratulations.

Plenty of reasons to attack Fox.......You tried to cover for them.....Make it appear they were ...Fair and Balanced...They are Not

Such a dishonest claim. You see what you want to see.

Back
Top Bottom