• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A's, Astros walk off field in protest, game postponed

No, you claimed, and I quote: "Once again right wingers demand nobody else ever exercise their right to free speech."

So you are indeed conflating freedoms of speech with freedom from consequences (the latter being what they are calling for).

They're literally telling them to stop talking.

Great, nobody will miss you.

They need to integrate the NBA and with baseball joining in on disrespecting America, not only me, but many others will abandon baseball.

They're literally telling them to stop talking.

No, they are saying they should face the consequences of choosing to do this when they are supposed to be doing their jobs.

Yeah, just like the State of Georgia banned Ray Charles.
Twenty years from now you still won't understand, but twenty years from now I will still be able to point at folks like you and tell my grandchildren that we lived through a repeat of Jim Crow, only on steroids....and beat it anyway.

Because WE WILL, and you will live in shame.

PS; This doesn't change the fact that the Houston Asterisks deserve a special shaming all their own because even when they're right on black lives mattering, they're still a pack of cheaters who deserve to have their World Series trophies run over by a ten ton dump truck.

I will not live in shame because you have a warped view of life. I suppose you have Jim Crow in LA, but I understand you have lived there awhile, and all I can say to you is "You get the government you deserve".

I don’t think anyone cares. Society may finally be relieved of the burden of those overpaid meatheads. That’s something to celebrate.

I think you're right. The players have probably misinterpreted their importance in people's lives. They were appreciated - sure - but not by a swooning nation, rather by a dedicated select whose majority was white, appreciative of the teams's talent, serious fans, nonracist, and now unjustly accused and punished tacitly in retaliation against a charade called "racism." The Astros are endangering not only their select appeal but also their livelihood. And all for hurting people that liked them, supported them, and were color blind. Oh well. Thanks!!

Sons of bitches! Fire them all!

No... no no... so long as they didn't take a knee its A-OK with the patriotic morality police.

I'm not sure how our hearts will go on without sportsball. Let go of the plank, Jack, and slip into the icy depths.

Back
Top Bottom