• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As a registered democrat, please Hillary don't run.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Thoughts?

Who cares?
If she jumps in she'll be shut down so fast it would be pitiful.

She’s yesterday’s news. She won’t make it far in the primaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as an anti-Trump independent, my opinion is that the Democrats need to pick the candidate who has the best chance of winning. i don't see Clinton as that candidate.

I hope she runs.

Preferably as an independent.

She definitely should run. Third times a charm. :)

Thoughts?

I don't care one way or the other. She is not the party favorite anymore, that's Kamala Harris or maybe Joe Biden. And after losing to Trump, I can't believe that she'd do this to herself for a third time.

Thoughts?
Why not?
I'm not a fan of hers or anyone on the left but as a I SAID before I will say again if she had won I dont think she would of been terrible.

She is as corrupt as they come but they are all. There might be an argument for not including Washington, Adam's, and Jefferson in the corruption but even that is open to debate

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I did not vote for her but could have not been as terrible as this mess we have in the White House now.

If Jeb Bush had gotten the nomination I probably would have voted for him. I hate the idea of three family members being president but felt he was the best of the lot.

As you can see from this thread her running and getting nominated is a Reich wing wet dream. IMHO, she wouldn't have a the chance of a snowball in hell of getting nominated. A snowball would last longer in hell than she would in the primaries.

Thoughts?
Ah, come ON! Just one more time for her to get her due. Pretty please?

Since the RNC is in the process of making sure Trump is the nominee, virtually anyone but Hillary could make a run of it. But then again, if anyone but Trump wins, the election fix is in. Trump said so.

Who cares?
If she jumps in she'll be shut down so fast it would be pitiful.
Agree, but I don’t think she’s serious when she said that it is a possibility. She’s f’n with Trump’s head. Clinton is a professional politician with decades of experience. No way she’s so stupid as to think she’d have any chance. And even she were that stupid it wouldn’t matter because her party won’t nominate her. Too many other more viable possibilities.

She doesn’t really get the hint because she wants to be president. You know I think we should elect her because after she is done then she can get out of the way

Back
Top Bottom