• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As a flori-duh resident for over thirty years now I'm starting to hear talk of DeSantis changing his name for his presidential run.

Not what I heard. I heard it was going to be Richard Head.

Name changing for an election isn't new. Remember Robert "Beto" O'Rourke? To pander the Latino vote.

That's my governor! I love him.

Name changing for an election isn't new. Remember Robert "Beto" O'Rourke? To pander the Latino vote.
he had been called Beto since he was a little boy. It was his family's nickname for him. Where do you get your information....or rather disinformation?

Who is Dick Tater pandering to? Her?

girl-crude-potato-hands-11388484.jpg

he had been called Beto since he was a little boy. It was his family's nickname for him. Where do you get your information....or rather disinformation?

Rather a convenient time, last minute, for a Presidential run.

Rather a convenient time, last minute, for a Presidential run.
He has been called Beto since infancy.....pretty sure at that point he wasn't thinking of running for the Presidency. BTW Has Cruz ...nickname Ted...ever officially denounced his Canadian citizenship?

"Robert Francis O'Rourke was born on September 26, 1972, at Hotel Dieu Hospital in El Paso, Texas, to Pat Francis O'Rourke and Melissa Martha O'Rourke (née Williams).[8][9] He is a fourth-generation Irish American.[14] In his infancy, his family gave him the nickname "Beto", a common Spanish-Portuguese nickname for first names ending in "-berto", initially to distinguish him from his namesake grandfather."

Back
Top Bottom