• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"As A Black Woman I Think White Male Bashing is Dangerous"

Re: "As A Black Woman I Think White Male Bashing is Dangerous"

Do you actually believe that overall in the US, non white not males have had no barriers to success in life in comparison to white males.

Relative? Sure, I'd agree. Plenty of studies back that, showing that unconscious bias often plays a role in things like job applications.

I'd also flip it around. Our education system is designed largely by and (also unintentionally) for females. It disproportionately rewards young female strengths, such as the ability to sit still and concentrate for longer periods of time. As a result, boys are underperforming, getting worse grades, going to college less, and getting worse grades and dropping out more when they do. If they are white boys, then they have to overperform other ethnic groups just to have the same shot at getting into a good institution (incidentally, this process reinforces racial stereotypes for both white and minority students), and then they spend a chunk of their time their being put down for who they are. They get blamed for any trial faced by other groups while being told their "identity" is bad.

That's the bit you aren't getting. I don't blame women because men have trouble at sitting still at younger ages. I don't blame blacks that college administrators are discriminatory. But somehow I'm to blame for others problems? Western Culture is the most actually progressive thing to hit this planet, and it's uniquely evil? :roll:.

The most powerful drivers of individual achievement aren't ethnic or gender related - they are decision-driven. Want to avoid poverty? Graduate high school, wait until you are married, and work full time. It's not anyone elses fault but your own if you don't.

It's easy for whites not to realize the higher hill that minorities often face. It's also easy for minorities to blame whites for their own problems.

Now, we are seeing the rise of a nationalist backlash.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sure. But the Soil Isn't Trump.

Trump is a Reaction to the snarking, abuses, treason, betrayals, and Racism of the Left!

-

I disagree. He is a reaction to the ineffective Repubs that paid little more than lip service to their campaign promises once they got into office. Trump is a rebuke to Republicans, not Democrats.

I disagree. He is a reaction to the ineffective Repubs that paid little more than lip service to their campaign promises once they got into office. Trump is a rebuke to Republicans, not Democrats.

Regardless, Trump is a Symptom, not a Root Cause.

In 2016, the Angry Republican Base would still feel a need to Rebuke the RINO, promise breaking leadership, even if Trump had died in a plane crash 10 years ago.

Low-Mid Income Working Whites would still be angry about NEITHER party representing their interests. They would still be grossly Racially Discriminated against by the Establishment.

Independents and Libertarians would still have no party to represent their ideals.

Trump did not MAKE the anger at the RINO leadership, he just exploited it.

-

People in general are disgruntled about the current state of affairs. People want to hear someone put into words what concerns them. Last time around, it brought about Obama with his hope and change mantra, because people were fed up with war and all. They wanted something different.
Same now. Time will tell how many put their money where their mouth is, or if they fall for empty rhetoric once again.

Hard to say what Trump will do.

He has a long history of praising Lefties and donating to their campaigns.

I think he is fundamentally much further to the Left than any Republican Candidate in 40 years.

But compared to Obama's extreme Far-Left Radicalism, Trump and his policies will probably appear like a shift back toward the center.

I doubt Trump will be inviting Bill Ayers, the Unrepentant murdering, bomber Leftie Terrorist to the White House!

But I doubt Trump will dismantle the idiocy and divisiveness of Obama's new Presidential Cabinet level Department of Diversity.

Hope in the 2016 election cycle does not come from the outcome of the Presidential Contest, but rather in what can be achieved by removing Far-Lefties from power at every other level of Government.

2016 is all about Anti-Left Coat Tails!
-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom