• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Article III of the U.S. Constirution

foolardi

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I did write U.S. Constitution.Not the Constitution of someone like
Baghdad Bob { Saddam Hussein spokesperson }.
Thomas Jefferson { very studious man of seriousness } warned of
Having Federal Judges being elected for life and not accountable to
We the People because they were Not Elected.Because they could in turn
become despots,and Tyrants.
Which we know now is what Madame Speaker Pelosi has transgressed
into.Her latest big mouth moment explaining her delight in holding up
a $ 1.8 Trillion covid relief bill in order to endure that Our President
did not get the credit and thereby help him in the Election of 2020.
It also explains why these Lower Court judges in Pennsylvania and
Michigan,Arizona and Georgia are behaving in like fashion.
With the Election Fraud hearings.Because they are acting out like
Pelosi does.Refusing to be anything but little despots.
Which also includes our Mainstream media.
" Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper.
Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that
polluted vehicle. "
- T.Jefferson to John Norvell,June 11, 1807

polluted vehicle. "

I love Trump supporter tears in the morning. They prove Trump supporter's are both morons and pathetic crybabies all at the same time. 🤣

polluted vehicle. "

As far as Pelosi holding up a bill, that's politics. I have zero doubt that the same would happen if the parties were switched.

Are you saying that judges are part of a conspiracy? Many of these judges are Trump appointees, so I have doubts about that.

polluted vehicle. "

Guessing that English is not your 1st language. But all the same you appear to be saying:

1. Federal judges (I assume this would also include the Supreme Court) should have term limits - vehemently opposed by Republicans Btw

2. Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, opposed COVID relief, not because the amount proposed was deemed insufficient, but because she didn't want Trump to claim credit for arranging it

3. Lower courts in some states, that DIDN'T vote for Trump, are despotic, because they allowed their population to vote for Biden
(Other states voting for Biden and all those voting for Trump are somehow NOT despotic)

4. You distrust media sources because of a quote 213 years ago.
Just out of interest, would you trust anything Trump said ?

Did I get that right ?

Under Article III ("Treason" read the expanse of definition)a person can levy war against the United States without the use of arms, weapons, or military equipment. Persons who play only a peripheral role in a conspiracy to levy war are still considered traitors under the Constitution if an armed rebellion against the United States results. (all those "Armed" Trump Cultist, going to politicians homes and state buildings, are already guilt of this!!!)
( Trump has not only used his cult groomed politicians to promote rebellion and insurrection, he has been forefront in a conspiracy to level war in attempts to invoke a coup and undermined American Democracy)

Maybe its time need to review this:

" The English common law required defendants to forfeit all of their property, real and personal, upon conviction for treason. In some cases, the British Crown confiscated the property of immediate family members as well. The common law also precluded convicted traitors from bequeathing their property through a will. Relatives were presumed to be tainted by the blood of the traitor and were not permitted to inherit from him. Article III of the U.S. Constitution outlaws such "corruption of the blood" and limits the penalty of Forfeiture to "the life of the person attainted." Under this provision relatives cannot be made to forfeit their property or inheritance for crimes committed by traitorous family members.
( In this case because, Ivanka & Kushner was within the Administration, it should apply to them, and because of Trump Jr. and Eric, complicit involvement, then the forfeiture should apply to them).

These people talk about "Law and Order' then "let's apply the Law and process the Order of the Law upon Trump and His Administration.

This Will Help Protect Our Democracy from any future people who think they can come and do this kind of stuff and get away with it...

Last edited:
Under Article III ("Treason" read the expanse of definition)a person can levy war against the United States without the use of arms, weapons, or military equipment. Persons who play only a peripheral role in a conspiracy to levy war are still considered traitors under the Constitution if an armed rebellion against the United States results. (all those "Armed" Trump Cultist, going to politicians homes and state buildings, are already guilt of this!!!)
( Trump has not only used his cult groomed politicians to promote rebellion and insurrection, he has been forefront in a conspiracy to level war in attempts to invoke a coup and undermined American Democracy)

Maybe its time need to review this:

" The English common law required defendants to forfeit all of their property, real and personal, upon conviction for treason. In some cases, the British Crown confiscated the property of immediate family members as well. The common law also precluded convicted traitors from bequeathing their property through a will. Relatives were presumed to be tainted by the blood of the traitor and were not permitted to inherit from him. Article III of the U.S. Constitution outlaws such "corruption of the blood" and limits the penalty of Forfeiture to "the life of the person attainted." Under this provision relatives cannot be made to forfeit their property or inheritance for crimes committed by traitorous family members.
( In this case because, Ivanka & Kushner was within the Administration, it should apply to them, and because of Trump Jr. and Eric, complicit involvement, then the forfeiture should apply to them).

These people talk about "Law and Order' then "let's apply the Law and process the Order of the Law upon Trump and His Administration.

This Will Help Protect Our Democracy from any future people who think they can come and do this kind of stuff and get away with it...

IMO, Trump is guilty of treasonous acts, he has repeatedly tried to undermine US democracy and persuade maybe 40% of the people that the next president is illegitimate

He is guilty of shameless political interference with the election and, IMO, illegal pressure on elected officials to break the law.

He now is planning to get Congress to refuse the Electoral College vote and install him as president.

This has long since passed a case of childish petulance.

The man is dangerous and the USA needs to show this behavior is NOT acceptable from any elected official much less the president.

IMO, Trump is guilty of treasonous acts, he has repeatedly tried to undermine US democracy and persuade maybe 40% of the people that the next president is illegitimate

He is guilty of shameless political interference with the election and, IMO, illegal pressure on elected officials to break the law.

He now is planning to get Congress to refuse the Electoral College vote and install him as president.

This has long since passed a case of childish petulance.

The man is dangerous and the USA needs to show this behavior is NOT acceptable from any elected official much less the president.

He should be Officially "Charged" so that its documented as a Charge and Prosecuted!!!! The Armed People who went to the Capital, Threatened the Mayor and Went to the home of the Election Official, should be charged with "Insurrection" for sedition and subversion, with intent to engage in acts of Treasonous Over Throw of the United States Constitutional Provisions.
This is NO JOKE... It should be publicized that "Any" Person or Group of Person, who arm themselves to engage in Insurrection, be charged with Insurrection, Sedition and Subversion and Treason upon and against the United States Constitution and the United States of America.....
there is complete langue which addresses all of this!! It must be acted upon.

This is why we need an "educated public" in CIVIVS... to understand the Political Reality of American Democracy and it's Constitutionally Sanctioned Governing Laws.

People should copy this information and send it to their politician, Federal, State and Local and Copy to Media.... so that people are aware, and politician know the people are informed and knowledgeable, and the people hold the politicians accountable to "act"!! and uphold their Constitutional Duty.

Our Military Members takes an Oath... TO: Protect The Constitution AND These United States from Enemies Foreign and Domestic!!!!

You know what?
The end of this Trump presidency reminds me a little bit of the end of the movie "Christine" where the junk man drops the crushed up cube that used to be a demon possessed car capable of murder.
Then you hear Leigh Cabot say, "God, I hate rock and roll."

Well, now I hate hearing anything about "PATRIOTS" because Trump has destroyed the meaning of words, words like patriot now mean authoritarian extremists who would kill in order to install a one-party fascist theocracy. Patriot now means, "drunken bikers who would sell their country down the river in order to inflict pain on vulnerable people they disagree with".
I love my country and I love our democracy but I never want to hear the word "patriot" again as long as I live.

You know what?
The end of this Trump presidency reminds me a little bit of the end of the movie "Christine" where the junk man drops the crushed up cube that used to be a demon possessed car capable of murder.
Then you hear Leigh Cabot say, "God, I hate rock and roll."

Well, now I hate hearing anything about "PATRIOTS" because Trump has destroyed the meaning of words, words like patriot now mean authoritarian extremists who would kill in order to install a one-party fascist theocracy. Patriot now means, "drunken bikers who would sell their country down the river in order to inflict pain on vulnerable people they disagree with".
I love my country and I love our democracy but I never want to hear the word "patriot" again as long as I live.

Right Winger have always used the word 'Patriot" in the Context of "Confederacy Ideology and Confederacy Agenda".... These people are against American Democracy, because American Democracy in principle means... Equality of Person, as Individual who make up the American Nations under the Principle of Democracy.

I've been writing for years, identifying the point and fact of Confederate Ideologist, who have been at 'war against American from within America's own Democracy Established Governance System. They have tried to hide behind the word "Conservative".... entangled to claim their Ideology as that of Patriot.. When fact is... "It's a point of misdirection programming, because they are "A Treasonous Collective of Confederate Factions"...

People are slowing catching on!!! to understand what we are dealing with.

He should be Officially "Charged" so that its documented as a Charge and Prosecuted!!!! The Armed People who went to the Capital, Threatened the Mayor and Went to the home of the Election Official, should be charged with "Insurrection" for sedition and subversion, with intent to engage in acts of Treasonous Over Throw of the United States Constitutional Provisions.
This is NO JOKE... It should be publicized that "Any" Person or Group of Person, who arm themselves to engage in Insurrection, be charged with Insurrection, Sedition and Subversion and Treason upon and against the United States Constitution and the United States of America.....
there is complete langue which addresses all of this!! It must be acted upon.

This is why we need an "educated public" in CIVIVS... to understand the Political Reality of American Democracy and it's Constitutionally Sanctioned Governing Laws.

People should copy this information and send it to their politician, Federal, State and Local and Copy to Media.... so that people are aware, and politician know the people are informed and knowledgeable, and the people hold the politicians accountable to "act"!! and uphold their Constitutional Duty.

Our Military Members takes an Oath... TO: Protect The Constitution AND These United States from Enemies Foreign and Domestic!!!!

Totally agree and don't forget the 14 men from the self styled "Wolverine Watchmen" who tried to kidnap the governor and overthrow the state government of Michigan. The should be charged with treason and sedition.

IMO, it was a federal crime and should they be convicted, they should face the death penalty.

polluted vehicle. "
As Macbeth hath murdered sleep, Trump hath murdered truth. Pelosi, like a good pol, was holding out for more as I understand it.

At this point... the charges won't be brought before Jan.20th.... but ongoing research by forensic investigative reporters will get the necessary documents to back up the charges. As a windfall of information will blowing out with the volume and expanse of a hurricane. ( Remember it took years before the first charges were filed and bought to court in the Kennedy Assassination. In Trump's case it won't take so many years... the damage he has done and continues to do... Warrants the Charges as Described

Currently, Trump hold hostage the Republican Politicians, because he has likely blackmailed them into silence with data on them he likely bought. People seem to forget about the "trove of National Enquiry Data" that was locked away, and people like "Trump" has a history of Mob Driven Tactics to Do Anything... for Power and Money.

Internationally, there is a mass of data that can't be released to the public until this vengeful maniac is out of office. Trump cultist will try to deny anything they can, but the information will be overwhelming.... and they can find no principle nor logic to back up their denials.

Truth is always real... and nothing can hide the truth forever, because the Truth always find a way to meet the surface.

Many Trump Cultist, deep within know he is a danger and damage to America, but the system of "white nationalism" has proven over a long history that they will do anything to try and keep their ideals of white superiority in play. It will die out !!! The National Debt... cannot be ignored, and its squarely on the wealthy white men who caused and created it, and the America public got very little for the creation of that debt.

There is only two thing the America Public Benefitted from... One is the Debt that it took to fix the 2007-2008 Economic Crash, and the Debt it is taking to deal with COVID-19... The rest of the debt was created as a means for the wealth to fill their coffers, after decades and decades of "wasting away the fortunes created over centuries".... RACISM and GENDER Bias and Discrimination has been the culprit since the 1960's

Wealthy and Well To Do white men of business and industry.... DID NOT want to see Women out of the homemaker roles, and into the Job Markets, and they DID NOT want to see Blacks and Hispanic and Immigrants to have any foothold of decision making position in Business and Industry, and did not want to see Women or Minorities of any ethnicity have "Economic Parity" with Well to Do and Wealthy Whites... These were two key groups the wealthy and industrialist detested, and the Third Group was 'Poor Whites and Working Poor Whites... they despised them with great fervor... they have long considered them as the old terms that have existed for centuries, of Poor white trash, Hillbillies and and every other kind of derogatory term. They see them as "service class"... who's high point in society is to be the service technicians who provide the services the Wealthy Desire. Their daughter were fair game for entertainment and pleasures, but not for matrimony with the well to do and the wealthy. "Unless" by some stroke of luck, they became famous or gained a high level of wealth.

Trump has been Champion of Confederate Ideology, long before he entered Politics.... he made it clear when he campaigned in 2016, that he only wanted the 'wealthy" in his administration... he has no faith, trust or respect for the working class regardless of their knowledge and/or skill level.. they were "unfit" to serve in his Administration.
COVID-19, has repeatedly shown that he see's the general population as "Disposable and Replaceable as Self Replicating Labor Bots" to be ruled over by Authoritarian Process and Dictatorial Dominance.

If people take note, the Trump cultist can't attack much of what is written, so they quickly flee... those that bring their slap stick denial and attacks, are easily shut down with facts and principles, history truths and exposure of details they were and are themselves not willing to research before they launch their denial promotions.

What this forum and others reveal is the limited information and knowledge that the older generation who engage these form are consumes with. During their era they were not taught to research and certainly to engage critical thinking. They were groomed to accept what they were told. It's why the bastardized version of American history was easy to use to indoctrinate them into white nationalist ideology.

It's really sad that they would flock to a site called "Debate" related to "anything"... because they don't have the background information or knowledge to functionally engage.

This is just how they were taught and groomed in their younger years. They are products of the environment of that time period. those that transcended that, did so by independent desire to learn and uncover truths and not buy into being so rigidly indoctrinated by or through white nationalist programming's promotions. They got out and about and engage society and interacted across mult-ethnic and multi-cultural society and they learned how to push off the madness of white nationalist agenda and efforts to capture them and contain them within white nationalism's cultish grasp.

So... for those who do have the proclivities to be informed, be knowledgeable ... and to be aware.... don't be so reluctant to speak.... generations from now, people will discover these commentary within the forums... and they will see what the mindset of people has been.

I noticed in this site, it does not make it easy to review all of what one has wrote, as it was before they did the updates.... but that data exist some place, because internet functions has many types of bots that collect, and archive data.

I used another site that change its format, and I've used sites that deleted profiles or gone out of business, and there is still a way to find that data.... This site now only goes back 10 pages.
I actually save a high volume of what I write to removable media.... I use to save all of it, but I don't have time to that always.

Speak Truths that you can stand on and back up ... don't be afraid of what you learn......
Help make the forum be about truth... more than just being another "Slap Stick, attack model" and a "Slap Stick denial model"....

This site does not have that many members... so be sure "to share thread posting and comments" which contains "good quality information" via email and links

Realize.... "your time matters" !!!!

Today we can give Three Cheers to all 9 members of the United States Supreme Court

They should all get the freedom medal for their response to Trump's lawsuits yesterday.

Never has a president been told to f**K O** so comprehensively (and a SC containing 3 of Trump's own picks - all the sweeter).

Today we can give Three Cheers to all 9 members of the United States Supreme Court

They should all get the freedom medal for their response to Trump's lawsuits yesterday.

Never has a president been told to f**K O** so comprehensively (and a SC containing 3 of Trump's own picks - all the sweeter).

Trump did not care to learn or to understand that these people only can push the conservative agenda so far... and its hits the wall of The Constitution, and these Judges know... their principle role is to "uphold the Constitution" and "protect the rights of American Democracy and American Civic and American Civil Society and the Principle of American Governance.

If the Republican Senate had any respect for American Democracy, they would have removed Trump during Impeachment, and They would have measures on the table to charge and try him for Sedition, Subversions, inciting Insurrection and engaging in Treason Against the United States Constitution and the American People.... He'd be given the HIGHEST PENALITY!!!! First they would strip him of everything he has his name on, and any resources and they would auction off the properties to settle the debt.... and what remains would become the property of the U.S. Government.

The only reason these things have not been done... is because America does not want to blemish of having had to "strip possessions and ultimately execute" a person who has sit in the seat of the Presidency of this nation.

Other countries... don't play that crap... they would do exactly what the Iraqi people did with Saddam!!! and Trump kids would be considered exactly as Saddam's sons were considered... as "menaces to society" and their fate would be sealed.

Countries are going to hold America Accountable for allowing this madness of Trump... The next time America tries to do a regime change in some foreign country.

• Trump's Melomaniac Mob Mentality of Madness, has deluded him to think he's more important than he actually is... He has some twisted and mad man delusion that he is "King of America", and he is stupid enough to think, his Role as President, has power of Our Election Processes. His dumb ass was nothing more than "A Candidate" and being that, he is a Candidate that Lost!!! He needs to take his dumb ass some place and get out of American Governance, his time is up!!! If he'd read the Constitution he would have known, the Term is for 4 yrs, no matter how much he tries to ignore that fact.

Trump did not care to learn or to understand that these people only can push the conservative agenda so far... and its hits the wall of The Constitution, and these Judges know... their principle role is to "uphold the Constitution" and "protect the rights of American Democracy and American Civic and American Civil Society and the Principle of American Governance.

If the Republican Senate had any respect for American Democracy, they would have removed Trump during Impeachment, and They would have measures on the table to charge and try him for Sedition, Subversions, inciting Insurrection and engaging in Treason Against the United States Constitution and the American People.... He'd be given the HIGHEST PENALITY!!!! First they would strip him of everything he has his name on, and any resources and they would auction off the properties to settle the debt.... and what remains would become the property of the U.S. Government.

The only reason these things have not been done... is because America does not want to blemish of having had to "strip possessions and ultimately execute" a person who has sit in the seat of the Presidency of this nation.

Other countries... don't play that crap... they would do exactly what the Iraqi people did with Saddam!!! and Trump kids would be considered exactly as Saddam's sons were considered... as "menaces to society" and their fate would be sealed.

Countries are going to hold America Accountable for allowing this madness of Trump... The next time America tries to do a regime change in some foreign country.

I think the simplest solution to impeachment trials is to change Senate rules to allow for secret voting.

Seems the OP could be summed up as:
I hate Nancy Pelosi.
Trump lost the election but no judge, even the republicans have accepted his meritless challenges.
So lets go amend the constitution.

That it in a nutshell?

Trump is coming dangerously close to a coup

The Constitution was never designed to handle someone like him with such a large anti-democratic base

It needs a re-write, and to be fair, has done for many years.

Trump is coming dangerously close to a coup

The Constitution was never designed to handle someone like him with such a large anti-democratic base

It needs a re-write, and to be fair, has done for many years.

Trump's actions are confirming everyday that he and his campaign colluded with the Russians, and that he tried to strong arm Ukraine.... and that he is a danger to "humanity"....

America needs to add Trump's Vile Ass To This List (15,000,000 Infected and nearly 300,000 Dead and a Devastated Economy, Assault upon and Against Mexican People, 4 yrs of daily attacks upon American Governance... and a long history of being a low life mob driven swindling thief.... if you can name a vile thing, Trump is guilt of it. and someone, somewhere knows where the bodies are buried, because with his mentality it's highly likely he has had a hand in people's disappearance. I think he had something to do with the death of those Executive over his Casino's... because they knew he was stealing and laundering money !!!! One day... someone is going to talk and tell it all. We may never know how many women he may have had disappeared to silence them.
Russian at some point is going to release the information they have on Trump...

Back
Top Bottom