• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Article 13: Europe's hotly debated revamp of copyright law, explained

You don't understand what that 'funding' contriversy is. It;s not a shortfall in a pool or anything like that. It's not the US having to take up slack. It's countries not spending 2% of their GDP on miliary spending.
The US wouldn't be missed if it pulled out of NATO. Certainly the whining won't be missed.

So if you and three other people were all billed to live in an uptown flat. Agreeing to all pay a fixed amount and not only you and one other end up being the only ones to pay the full amount. But you both have to cover the payments of the other two members from time to time.

Am I to take it that if you voiced opposition to this stance. That waving it off as whining would be a viable response?

So if you and three other people were all billed to live in an uptown flat. Agreeing to all pay a fixed amount and not only you and one other end up being the only ones to pay the full amount. But you both have to cover the payments of the other two members from time to time.

Am I to take it that if you voiced opposition to this stance. That waving it off as whining would be a viable response?

No, this is how it is. You and two other people who each live alone agree that you'll each spend 2% of your income on movie admissions. One person doesn't but that doesn't mean the other two have to spend more.

No, this is how it is. You and two other people who each live alone agree that you'll each spend 2% of your income on movie admissions. One person doesn't but that doesn't mean the other two have to spend more.

And if they don't pay the 2% should they still be allowed to participate?

And if they don't pay the 2% should they still be allowed to participate?

Participate? The mutual defense part of NATO has been invoked once. Guess when that was.
Hint- two Portugese soldiers died in Afghanistan because the US had been attacked.

Participate? The mutual defense part of NATO has been invoked once. Guess when that was.
Hint- two Portugese soldiers died in Afghanistan because the US had been attacked.

Seeing as you ignored it. I guess this means you don't care if they actually stick to the agreed term of cooperation.

Seeing as you ignored it. I guess this means you don't care if they actually stick to the agreed term of cooperation.

You're right, I don't. And if it's a big issue for the US, I hope you just pull out of NATO. Might be best for everyone that way anyway.

You're right, I don't. And if it's a big issue for the US, I hope you just pull out of NATO. Might be best for everyone that way anyway.

Then why claim that us not liking the other countries not holding up to their end of agreement, is whining. If you're just going to agree with us wanting to leave at the end of it?

Back
Top Bottom