• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Art Robinson Makes an ass out Of Himself on MSNBC

A simple yes or no, to the questions would have sufficed, eh? So if I understood the nutty professor correctly, which was very difficult with all his shouting and paranoid babbling, he thinks AIDS was a government plot, and that nuclear waste should be diluted and sprinkled out over the ocean or even over America because a little radiation is good for people??? Wow. He makes me fear for my country, not because of foreign enemies, but because of people like him living in our midst. God help us.

Just another typical blowhard Republican candidate who can only attack but unable to explain what he would do if in power.
He refused to acknowledge statements he made 15 years ago but refusing to state whether or not he still believed them.

It is easy to attack. It is hard to have solutions. Typical Palin tactics with no substances.

The faster and more effective answer would have been "This is what I meant by that statement: ___"

Reminds me of Sharron Angle accusing Harry Reid of putting words in her mouth when a reporter quoted from her own website. Dude. These are your words. Maybe you should explain them because at face value they sound nuts.

Just another typical blowhard Republican candidate who can only attack but unable to explain what he would do if in power.
He refused to acknowledge statements he made 15 years ago but refusing to state whether or not he still believed them.

It is easy to attack. It is hard to have solutions. Typical Palin tactics with no substances.

I'm curious... if what President Obama did or said 15 years ago is unimportant and doesn't matter (a typical refrain from liberals/Democrats when anything negative is mentioned about the Presidents past), why do we care what this guy said or did 15 years ago? Does the unimportant/doesn't matter only apply to Democrats?

(note: I have no idea what this guy said or did 15 years ago, and don't really care... not do I care what Obama said/did 15 years ago)

I'm curious... if what President Obama did or said 15 years ago is unimportant and doesn't matter (a typical refrain from liberals/Democrats when anything negative is mentioned about the Presidents past),
Doh, you mean like the typical refrain from cons/Republicans demanding to see Obama's birth certificate or where he went to school when he was 10 years old? Uhhhh, I don't think the comparison is quite the same considering the nutty professor didn't deny whether or not he still believes the dumbass things he wrote not more than 15 years ago as an alledged scientist working in nuclear energy. In fact, I'd like to his creditentials on that claim alone. Because if that imbicile does have access or influence in the nuclear industry, then imo he is much greater threat to our national security than the possibility of Al Qaeda getting their hands on nukes.

why do we care what this guy said or did 15 years ago?

More concerning is the fact that he didn't simply say that he no longer believes it. That leaves one to wonder if he still does.

I'm curious... if what President Obama did or said 15 years ago is unimportant and doesn't matter (a typical refrain from liberals/Democrats when anything negative is mentioned about the Presidents past), why do we care what this guy said or did 15 years ago? Does the unimportant/doesn't matter only apply to Democrats?

(note: I have no idea what this guy said or did 15 years ago, and don't really care... not do I care what Obama said/did 15 years ago)

Robinson is 72 yrs old. Fifteen years ago he would have been 57 years old. You mean to tell me that whatever you say at age 57 yrs old doesn't count? This isn't like something he said at age 12.

Instead he yells liar at her while she is holding up his statement on his own flyer.

He's your boy, welcome to him.

She lead with it yesterday, too. I was a bit uncomfortable about it. It may have been good reporting, but once the person you are questioning is uncooperative, you should probably try another tack. Maddow, as much as I love her, kept pushing the buttons.

The guy is a kook, however.

The real question is who is funding Concerned Taxpayers of America.

“I have no idea who is behind it. It's against the law for me to know. I can't even say ‘thank you' to these people under federal election laws. But they came in and provided television ads for us, which we're happy to have.” — Art Robinson¹

Robinson is a nut, but, somebody would rather have him than Peter DeFazio in the U.S. Congress asking inconvenient questions.

Back
Top Bottom