• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter speaks out

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter for Donald Trump's book "Art of the Deal", speaks out about his experience of working with the GOP nominee. Duration: 8:52

This is the video of the interview with Tony Schwartz, who actually wrote Trump's book. Yes, even Trump's ghost writer has some scary things to say about him.

Enjoy.

Article is here.

This is the video of the interview with Tony Schwartz, who actually wrote Trump's book. Yes, even Trump's ghost writer has some scary things to say about him.

Enjoy.

Article is here.

And somehow, this book writer tells us something about Trump that is worse than all Hillary's lies and crimes over 3 decades? :2rofll::2rofll:

And somehow, this book writer tells us something about Trump that is worse than all Hillary's lies and crimes over 3 decades? :2rofll::2rofll:

You may well not like Hillary.

You might think that she is a crook. Shady. Not totally trustable. Not somebody you would buy a used car from.

But do you think she is a crazy who just might blow up the world?

As a Brit, please don't vote for the stupid crazy sociopathic nut job.

You might think that she is a crook. Shady. Not totally trustable. Not somebody you would buy a used car from.

As a US voter, BOTH major party candidates are crazy sociopathic nut jobs, FYI

I'm not voting for either and I don't believe either will get us into a nuclear war. But between the two, do you honestly not think the odds of nuclear war are higher with Trump than with Clinton?

Well, yes but one is a profesional politician who will not F.up too bad the other is a professional crazy sociopathic nut job.

'Ya see? That's your problem. You can only say "But Hillary" to justify your voting for your RINO, when there is a true Libertarian out there called Gary Johnson, who happens to be the only honest candidate in the race. If you are going to choose what you feel is the lesser of 2 evils, then you might as well just go all the way and vote for Cthulhu. But I know you aren't going to listen to that. You will happily stay with your RINO, which actually makes you a RINO too... Not that you care. I hate to tell you this, but you are a whore, and not one iota different than the Hillary dittoheads.

"Lying" is a relative term, particularly in the political world. There are nuances, like "degree of lie." Take a look at this graph from Pulitzer Prize winning Politifact. which rates the honesty of various candidates public statements, rating then into six categories of honesty based on validation of facts.

Politifact.jpg

This thread has nothing to do with Clinton. Please try again.

Well, yes but one is a profesional politician who will not F.up too bad the other is a professional crazy sociopathic nut job.

Really? After what Comey said last few weeks you want me to believe she will not screw up too badly? With her penchant for military aggression and being on the payroll for Wall Street and other corporate interests you want me to believe she will not screw up too badly? :lamo

So as evidence of what you say let's look at the company Trump runs.

Is it in shambles, or is it a thriving company?

He must be so crazy as to know how to run that, so what would lead you to believe he would all of a sudden go crazy and blow up the world?

Being a sociopathic nut job is a lot less dangerous than a power crazed willful pathological liar.

Enjoy.

Article is here.
I read an analysis of a sociopath and Trump fits it perfectly.

He must be so crazy as to know how to run that, so what would lead you to believe he would all of a sudden go crazy and blow up the world?

I don't know about crazy, but I attempted to read his book. Every time I turned the page, it kept going to Chapter 11.

You apparently missed the point of the thread. Donald Trump is a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal. If you want to tell us about Sen. Clinton, start another thread.

Mr. Trump and Sen. Clinton both have one operative principle. If the money's there I do not care. And what kind of paranoid wuss thinks the party arming Iran with nuclear weapons is a safe place to put your bet?

A string of bankruptcies, creditors taken for over a billion dollars, employees stiffed, illegal immigrants working for the genius. How's that Trump University doing? And how well do you think a man's doing when he has to lie about his net worth by 350%? I'll admit, for a Democrat who started out at the bottom, sitting on millions from daddy, he's not doing too bad.

Trump ain't crazy and he's not gonna blow up the world. He's not crazy, stupid, or a sociopath...it's all liberal propaganda!

Morons said the same thing about Reagan...it's total malarky!

Trump is a businessman and does business worldwide, he would not jeopardize all his business interests by blowing up the world...GET REAL!

Don't agree.

I'm not voting for either and I don't believe either will get us into a nuclear war. But between the two, do you honestly not think the odds of nuclear war are higher with Trump than with Clinton?

Absolutely .....NOT!

'Ya see? That's your problem. You can only say "But Hillary" to justify your voting for your RINO, when there is a true Libertarian out there called Gary Johnson, who happens to be the only honest candidate in the race. If you are going to choose what you feel is the lesser of 2 evils, then you might as well just go all the way and vote for Cthulhu. But I know you aren't going to listen to that. You will happily stay with your RINO, which actually makes you a RINO too... Not that you care. I hate to tell you this, but you are a whore, and not one iota different than the Hillary dittoheads.

Gary Johnson may be a great guy, but he does not have a chance in Hell of winning anything....thus a wasted vote. I will never vote for Hillary, for anything, short of a loooong prison term!

That leaves me with two choices, vote for Trump or vote for myself. What do you think is the best of those two?

"Lying" is a relative term, particularly in the political world. There are nuances, like "degree of lie." Take a look at this graph from Pulitzer Prize winning Politifact. which rates the honesty of various candidates public statements, rating then into six categories of honesty based on validation of facts.

View attachment 67204620

What a ****ing joke!!!!! It shows obama and Hillary lying less "with pants on fire".....they should be at the very top of the graph!

This thread has nothing to do with Clinton. Please try again.

Ya, it does, because she is the only alternative to Trump.

Exactly!

Being a sociopathic nut job is a lot less dangerous than a power crazed willful pathological liar.

Pretty much.

I read an analysis of a sociopath and Trump fits it perfectly.

Ok, but you can't believe everything you read..... and apply.

You apparently missed the point of the thread. Donald Trump is a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal. If you want to tell us about Sen. Clinton, start another thread.

Too many threads on her now......and SHE AIN'T WORTH..... another thread!

Mr. Trump and Sen. Clinton both have one operative principle. If the money's there I do not care. And what kind of paranoid wuss thinks the party arming Iran with nuclear weapons is a safe place to put your bet?

Yep!

A string of bankruptcies, creditors taken for over a billion dollars, employees stiffed, illegal immigrants working for the genius. How's that Trump University doing? And how well do you think a man's doing when he has to lie about his net worth by 350%? I'll admit, for a Democrat who started out at the bottom, sitting on millions from daddy, he's not doing too bad.

Let's get real here.......................... out of 52 companies, he's had 4 bankruptcies.....it's the nature of the beast and many wealthy people take great risks, go bust and do it again. History is replete with examples!

He's very successful.....that's a lot better than "not doing too bad!" I think he might just make a good President. If I'm wrong, it's 4 years and not gonna be any worse than the last 7.5 years!

Most likely an improvement on the side of Law and Order and stopping Muslim immigration and illegal aliens.

Last edited:
Gary Johnson may be a great guy, but he does not have a chance in Hell of winning anything....thus a wasted vote. I will never vote for Hillary, for anything, short of a loooong prison term!

Not a wasted vote at all. Currently the two major parties have a stranglehold on everything, including who can be invited to Presidential debates. A strong showing by Johnson or any 3rd party candidate can substantially change that dynamic. This is the year to do it.

Or you can just settle for what the two major parties are willing to offer you, just don't blame anyone else that you went along with it just like they wanted you to.

What a ****ing joke!!!!! It shows obama and Hillary lying less "with pants on fire".....they should be at the very top of the graph!

The facts say otherwise. If you have a case to make that is based in fact, not in ideology or personal feelings that can prove otherwise you are free to have at it.

MickeyW:
"Gary Johnson may be a great guy, but he does not have a chance in Hell of winning anything....thus a wasted vote. I will never vote for Hillary, for anything, short of a loooong prison term! That leaves me with two choices, vote for Trump or vote for myself. What do you think is the best of those two?"

Sorry but you have more than just the option of voting for a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal or voting for yourself. Vote for Johnson and hope enough people are bright enough to not vote for the two weevils but bright enough to vote. I would love to see Sen. Clinton or Mr. Trump win with 40% of the vote.

Nothing will ever again get me to vote for a liberal as the lesser of two weevils. And with Sen. Clinton and Mr. Trump, neither is lesser. What has Mr. Trump done in his 70-years that you'd like to see him do now? He describes himself as the King of Debt? He's sure run up a lot of debt and stuck the suckers who were his creditors for over a billion dollars. Do you think Donald Trump will continue using aliases when he's in the White House?

No, vote for anyone except Mr. Trump or Sen. Clinton but by all means vote.

MickeyW:
"Gary Johnson may be a great guy, but he does not have a chance in Hell of winning anything....thus a wasted vote. I will never vote for Hillary, for anything, short of a loooong prison term! That leaves me with two choices, vote for Trump or vote for myself. What do you think is the best of those two?"

Sorry but you have more than just the option of voting for a liar, a huckster, a deadbeat, and a liberal or voting for yourself. Vote for Johnson and hope enough people are bright enough to not vote for the two weevils but bright enough to vote. I would love to see Sen. Clinton or Mr. Trump win with 40% of the vote.

Nothing will ever again get me to vote for a liberal as the lesser of two weevils. And with Sen. Clinton and Mr. Trump, neither is lesser. What has Mr. Trump done in his 70-years that you'd like to see him do now? He describes himself as the King of Debt? He's sure run up a lot of debt and stuck the suckers who were his creditors for over a billion dollars. Do you think Donald Trump will continue using aliases when he's in the White House?

No, vote for anyone except Mr. Trump or Sen. Clinton but by all means vote.

The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. That's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom