• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Art Bell returns on the web 7/20/15 on the Dark Matter Digital Network for FREE

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Art Bell returns on the web 7/20/15 on the Dark Matter Digital Network for FREE

warner-background3-feat-640x360.jpg

Art Bell’s New Show FAQ

Posted on June 20, 2015 in Radio Show | 40966 Views | Leave a response

Art is returning to broadcasting on the Internet on July 20th on the Dark Matter Digital Network.

The show is now called “Midnight in the Desert” and will broadcast LIVE from 9pm to Midnight Pacific, Midnight to 3am Eastern for FREE, Monday thru Friday.

You can listen via a link on this website, or use an app on your smartphone or tablet. Currently you can listen via the TuneIn app. Install TuneIn from your App store and search for Dark Matter Digital Network and you’ll be listening to the current schedule of shows.

On-demand archives for Art’s show will be available under the subscription membership service.

Q. Can I use an Internet radio?

A: If you would like a dedicated device to play Internet radio, there are a couple choices out there. Here is the CC-WiFi or CC-Wifi 2 from C.Crane. Use promo code “DARKMATTER” to get a special gift and give us a credit.

Art Bell's New Show FAQ - Art Bell

No $15/mo Sirius/XM subscription fee!

Can't wait!

George Noory is not my cup of tea. John B. Wells is not my cup of tea.

Nobody does it like Art. And nobody does it as well.

If you've never heard the Art Bell show, here is one from his very short stint at Sirius/XM.

Never heard of him, and it's been a long time since I listened to talk radio.

But thanks for bringing this to my attention.

His Wikipedia article describes a pretty interesting guy and show, so I'm giving it a listen!

Never heard of him, and it's been a long time since I listened to talk radio.

But thanks for bringing this to my attention.

His Wikipedia article describes a pretty interesting guy and show, so I'm giving it a listen!

He has a knack for bringing to his audience guests representing a wide array of topics and interests and perspectives.

Some critics show their ignorance by dismissing his show as just UFO discussions. And some believe he actually believes his guests are all authentic. Well, Art says he merely provides a venue for such guests to discuss those topics and he lets the listener make up his or her own mind as to the veracity of the guest.

And Art can interview these people and give them the benefit of the doubt such that you believe he believes them.

But he also has guests who are absolutely accomplished professionals in their fields who discuss matters of a 100% factual nature. And he is a delightful and thoughtful and engaging and down to earth and fun host who can make three hours pass by in no time flat.

I hope you enjoy his show.

:)

He has a knack for bringing to his audience guests representing a wide array of topics and interests and perspectives.

Some critics show their ignorance by dismissing his show as just UFO discussions. And some believe he actually believes his guests are all authentic. Well, Art says he merely provides a venue for such guests to discuss those topics and he lets the listener make up his or her own mind as to the veracity of the guest.

And Art can interview these people and give them the benefit of the doubt such that you believe he believes them.

But he also has guests who are absolutely accomplished professionals in their fields who discuss matters of a 100% factual nature. And he is a delightful and thoughtful and engaging and down to earth and fun host who can make three hours pass by in no time flat.

I hope you enjoy his show.

:)
*bolding mine

The former CIA guy appears extremely credible, highly intelligent, and eloquent.

As to the bolded statement: I believe Art may use that technique to draw info out of his guests - individuals, particularly those with more fringe ideas or lifestyles, generally only open-up fully when they feel they have an understanding empathetic listener.

If you want to understand someone from a different reality, you've got to let them create their reality & be willing (at least temporarily) to join them in it.

You never know, you just may find a part of their 'reality' that's appears genuinely 'real'.

For free!

Well, at least you get what you pay for.

Art is finished, the guy is too much of a flake, his sirius show was a fiasco, and he won't have anything like the audience he once had.

Art is finished, the guy is too much of a flake, his sirius show was a fiasco, and he won't have anything like the audience he once had.

How's your Fantasy Football team doing?

*bolding mine

The former CIA guy appears extremely credible, highly intelligent, and eloquent.

As to the bolded statement: I believe Art may use that technique to draw info out of his guests - individuals, particularly those with more fringe ideas or lifestyles, generally only open-up fully when they feel they have an understanding empathetic listener.

If you want to understand someone from a different reality, you've got to let them create their reality & be willing (at least temporarily) to join them in it.

You never know, you just may find a part of their 'reality' that's appears genuinely 'real'.

Nice.

Art Bell
Midnight in the Desert

john-bachelor2.jpg
John Bachelor

Art Bell’s Interview on the John Bachelor show

Posted on July 17, 2015 in Media Coverage | 376 Views | Leave a response

Art Bell’s first interview since his non-compete expired.

From the John Bachelor show on WABC Friday night at midnight.

Art Bell's Interview on the John Bachelor show - Art Bell

Back
Top Bottom