• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Army to remove replica mosques on North Yorks range

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Link
BBC News - Army to remove replica mosques on North Yorks range

If Muslims continue to use what they say are ' Holy Places' to shoot or snipe or even set of IEDs then I would say keep these models on your firing range.

If on the other hand Muslims expect non Muslims of whatever nationality to respect them, then may I suggest they remove the nutters from their religion instead of condoning their actions and requesting the Army remove these models from firing ranges.

Link

If Muslims continue to use what they say are ' Holy Places' to shoot or snipe or even set of IEDs then I would say keep these models on your firing range.

If on the other hand Muslims expect non Muslims of whatever nationality to respect them, then may I suggest they remove the nutters from their religion instead of condoning their actions and requesting the Army remove these models from firing ranges.

Can they please be replaced with replicas of fundamentalist evangelical churches and one of St. Peter's, Rome?

We can soon settle this - whichever church has followers less likely to take to the streets, destroying countless towns in whim-based riot all the time can have models of their places of worship on the army ranges!

I think we know who'll 'win'. The Christians are used to being constantly under fire despite not doing anything to provoke it in this country!

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to replace mosques with caves and North York with Afghanistan?

Just saying.

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to replace mosques with caves and North York with Afghanistan?

Just saying.
No, basicly any firing range will do?

I have a strong dislike for Islam but these replica's suggest a political stance and the army should avoid that.

Last edited:
Link

I am fully aware of Muslim fighters using Mosques as fire points but, I wasn't aware of Muslims planting IEDs in their own Mosques. Have you a link to a story?

Paul

Some Muslims keep explosive devices in mosques, and not just in warzones.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/20/world/middleeast/20iraq.html

CNN.com - Kufa mosque burns after ammo cache explodes - Jun 7, 2004

Mosque 'has 20-year history of extremist recruitment' | News

Those bombers love their mosques! 'Home from home' I suppose.

Revealed: Muslim bomb plot gang's links to 'mega-mosque' in east London | Mail Online

Ordinary Muslims are said to be aghast at bomb plots in general, but they make statements only when you push them, as with the MCB's statement which was weeks late: BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | UK Muslims issue bombings fatwa

You just catch a single Christian nutter playing such 'pranks' and the kind of liberal-leftists who hammer me for 'Islamophobia' will have their own field day.

Islam in Britain? Woo, go Religion of Peace and Sharia! http://crombouke.blogspot.com/

Perhaps the baby rape and other sexual 'fringe benefits' are just a misunderstanding!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom