• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Army to Begin Forcing Out Soldiers Who Refuse COVID Vaccine, Including Guardsmen

In the hacker's defense, we're nerds. And that weed tip might not be your worst post ever.
Well taken c'ept acourse I didn't make my posts although I did make it to Florida a week ago Friday after being kicked out of China by the National Security Police Bureau. I'm one of a number still unknown to me of Americans either detained arbitrarily or expelled from the CCP-PRC for reasons not given by the SPB.

For those of us on the expel list we get 15 dayze to GTFO of China or be detained to include off the wall made up interrogations of false shit. US Embassy Consulate offices in Guangzhou City which is Ye Olde Canton got my much hassled arse on a plane to LA on the 19th day by putting some of their own muscle to the flatfoot Chinaman cops.

SPB wanted to fine me 500 RMB a day for the 19 dayze given I was still in China on days 16-19, which was only one of my own many individual headaches....that would have been US$ 9500 which meant I'd have had to rob a Chinese bank given air fare to Florida too and all. I owe my arse to the US Foreign Service asst consul Suzie Oh in the Guangzhou offices who was later joined by another asst consul who I also met but knew only as Dayton.

So my much relieved arse is in FL now which is my final destination on My Great Escape From China. I'm just outside Pensacola where I have an appointment tmro morning at the NAS about staying on here. Meantime I'm cheerfully with long time and well aged friends who in addition to being registered patients of medicinal marijuana are putting me up temporarily -- very up indeed ha. So it is weird that some narco hacker got into my motel computer the other day to post about doing weed.

All's well that ends well as the saying goes cause the son of an old buddy I'm with again and who is a sheriff's deputy advised us a couple of hours ago he busted a 14 year old kid for hacking the desktop I was using on the other side of town until I got to the house where I'm staying on a temp basis.

The hacker posts were an improvement………..just sayin’…..
You don't post to me often which is welcome except that after too long I begin to miss your flattery.

I mean, when you do post to me finally and at long last I know I rang your bell on somthin.

It's like you got stuck with a needle or just plain got stuck.

You don't post to me often which is welcome except that after too long I begin to miss your flattery.

I mean, when you do post to me finally and at long last I know I rang your bell on somthin.

It's like you got stuck with a needle or just plain got stuck.

The hacker wasn't using childish vernacular such as 'dayze', 'c'ept acourse', etc.

The military certainly does care that some folks have decided anti vax stupidity is more important than following lawful orders.
You are going to be a very good Soldier. As a retired Senior NCO, I would be proud to have a man like you my formation.

Last edited:
You are going to be a very good Soldier. As a retired Senior NCO, I would be proud to have a man like you my formation.

I really appreciate that. Like, to a point where I’m not even sure how to put it into words honestly.

Some employers don't want outbreaks caused by anti-vax fools.

The vaccines do not stop you catching the virus, nor do they stop you passing it on. They simply help reduce the risk of serious illness.

Reactions: PoS
The vaccines do not stop you catching the virus, nor do they stop you passing it on. They simply help reduce the risk of serious illness.

The difference between the military and other organizations is the principle of lawful orders. In most organizations you can choose to leave, disagree, etc. If the military allowed debate on every little regulation, order and discipline would collapse.

Last time I checked you are less likely to infect if you are vaccinated.

There is no real evidence to support this. This is the case for most vaccines, not just ones developed for Covid -19

The Virus is endemic, it is never going away. Like most preceding virus, the global population will develop a certain level of natural immunity through exposure and it will cease to be a major concern.

When was the last time you heard of a lock-down for Spanish flu? it never went away...

There is no real evidence to support this. This is the case for most vaccines, not just ones developed for Covid -19

The Virus is endemic, it is never going away. Like most preceding virus, the global population will develop a certain level of natural immunity through exposure and it will cease to be a major concern.

When was the last time you heard of a lock-down for Spanish flu? it never went away...

Actually there is.

No, you wouldn't. He sees Nazis everywhere and makes excuses for Stalin and Putin.

The Virus is endemic, it is never going away.

Actually, that is just anti-vaxxer speculation. There is nowhere near enough research and time since this started to jump to such nonsensical conclusions at all.

And it is not even the first time that such a disease had broken out into the global public, simply the first time in living memory.

COVID at this time is just like any of the other virus outbreaks from that region of the world. The closest one to that is actually the Spanish Flu. Which went global just over a century afterwards, and many of the exact same precautions were taken as were done this time. But now we have high speed air travel, and over four times the population than we had last time. San Francisco even had restrictions on how many people could assemble, mandatory quarantine of those infected, and mandatory face masks (one gentleman was even shot by a cop for refusing to wear his mask in public).

And for the Spanish Flu, the city had a population of around 500k, and over 45,000 became infected. Almost 10%. Today, Baghdad by the Bay has a population almost double that, and just over 56k cases of COVID.

But notice, Spanish Flu is certainly not "endemic", although like almost all virus it does go into hiding in the animal populations, slowly building up until it breaks out again a few decades later. However, since we now know how to combat it and have vaccinations that can be minimized.

And this disease is still nowhere near as bad as the last global pandemic was. And people still try to pretend like this has never happened before.

New policy bars unvaccinated soldiers from re-enlistment, promotions as Oklahoma governor says National Guard need not obey Biden's vax mandate.

Little if any wiggle room there. Get yourself vaccinated or hit the door.

About bloody time.

Oh well, shit happens.

IS SHOT BECAUSE REFUSED WEAR 'FLU MASK' SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 28. – While scores of passers-by scurried for cover, H. D. Miller, deputy health officer, shot and severely wounded James Wisser, a horseshoer, in front of a downtown drugstore early today, following Wisser's refusal to don an influenza mask. According to the police, Miller shot in the air when Wisser first refused his request. Wisser closed in on him and in the succeeding affray was shot in the arm and the leg. Wisser was taken to the central emergency hospital where he was placed under arrest for failure to comply with Miller's order.

For almost 2 years now I have largely been laughing as people are constantly stupefied by what has been going on around them. Yet I had a good grasp of what was happening and what would come because of my study of the Spanish Influenza. And almost everything that has happened in the last 2 years happened from 1918-1920. The only good thing is that the death rates this time were much lower.

But I still warn people, this is going to happen again, and again. And likely even more often or worse, as that is the way nature generally deals with the overpopulation of a species. Either starvation, or disease. Modern logistics have made the first largely extinct, but there is little can be done about the latter.

The only good thing is that the death rates this time were much lower.

When you consider the dramatic advances in treatments and the quick delivery of a vaccine, are we really doing any better?

I am a bit concerned when people say what you just did because it's generally meant to say we have over reacted and this is not a big deal.

What I don't understand is why, why humans are such lazy, selfish, ignorant fools. We could be living life as normal right now if people simply masked up and got vaccinated. It is that simple, we don't need to be where we are with this shit.

Treatments have advanced, vaccinations have advance, people have not. What a total shame. We don't deserve the advances we have attained.

When you consider the dramatic advances in treatments and the quick delivery of a vaccine, are we really doing any better?

I am a bit concerned when people say what you just did because it's generally meant to say we have over reacted and this is not a big deal.

Treatments has little to do with it, this disease simply did not have the mortality rate of the Spanish Influenza.

And I am not downplaying it at all, nor am I saying we overreacted. But the fact is, that the Spanish Influenza had a greatly higher fatality rate, and treatment and vaccines had nothing to do with that. However, like that disease this one was highly communicable, something the world has not had to deal with in a century. And the proof is in the number of cases, that no matter what was done, it still spread like crazy. Just be thankful that the mortality was significantly lower.

This can be seen in just looking at the raw numbers between then and now. With a US population of around 105 million, over 675k died from that one. Compare that to the 770k deaths, with a population of just under 330 million today. To have the same mortality, we would have had over 2 million deaths. It has nothing to do with anything other than this disease was simply not as fatal as the last one that caused a global pandemic.

🤡

🤡

You need to brush up on things.

"
But what’s truly incredible, according to genetic analyses, is that the same novel strain of flu first introduced in 1918 appears to be the direct ancestor of every seasonal and pandemic flu we’ve had over the past century.

“You can still find the genetic traces of the 1918 virus in the seasonal flus that circulate today,” says Taubenberger. “Every single human infection with influenza A in the past 102 years is derived from that one introduction of the 1918 flu.”
"

Back
Top Bottom