• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Army-navy 2018

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
One month to go! Army is looking good this year. A revamped passing game to go with their NCAA top level rushing attack. Today was a sloppy game against Lafayette, but it was a win. Navy is not so good this year, I am sniffing a three game streak or Army..........Go Army/Beat Navy!

GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

One of the few things I miss about being a military Attache are the Army/Navy game parties we would throw. They were joint duty assignments and the bulk of us were Army and Navy, both officers and enlisted. Fun times.

GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

One of the few things I miss about being a military Attache are the Army/Navy game parties we would throw. They were joint duty assignments and the bulk of us were Army and Navy, both officers and enlisted. Fun times.

We lived in DC when I was growing up. My granddad was a USMA grad 1911. He would head down the Army/Navy club to watch the game each year.

The game is one of the most anticipated for academy grads and those that served. I always enjoy the live feeds from the overseas postings. The singing of the Alma Maters at the conclusion never fail to tug emotionally.....

GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!

My best friend was an 88 graduate and my cousin's kid plays on the team.

Back
Top Bottom