• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Army general gets into Twitter feud

Only in your fantasies bud.
Dude...I owned you, by your own standard. You can't back out now. Hoisted on your own petard Owned McOwnederson.

Dude...I owned you, by your own standard. You can't back out now. Hoisted on your own petard Owned McOwnederson.

Dude....you are totally clueless, and it’s hilarious.

Did he get his Twitter account banned yet like donnie trump?

-chuckle-

a literal two time Trump voter started this thread.

take a hundred steps back and let that sink in.

Dude....you are totally clueless, and it’s hilarious.
Owned dude...you got so owned. There is no defense from the amazing amazingness of that pure and epic level of ownage that I did on you.

Nah, what’s ****ing dumb is conservatives being outraged over being called out on what they are.

Remember, he classifies himself as "Very Conservative".

That is not the common belief among most Conservatives. Only the nutcases that us much more moderate ones regularly mock.

Myself, I find the fanatics on both sides to be equally stupid.

Owned dude...you got so owned. There is no defense from the amazing amazingness of that pure and epic level of ownage that I did on you.

🙄😂

Congrats on doubling down on your cluelessness.

🙄😂

Congrats on doubling down on your cluelessness.
Nope...you were owned, by your own standards. You have to either accept it or admit your previous comment was ****ing dumb.

Nope...you were owned, by your own standards. You have to either accept it or admit your previous comment was ****ing dumb.

Nah, what was ****ing dumb is you sobbing over a Putin while being called out.

Nah, what was ****ing dumb is you sobbing over a Putin while being called out.
Sorry, I used the Putin ace card before you. Too late, you were owned by your own rule and then you act like you get to use it yourself. How ****ing dumb and pathetic is that? ****ing owned!

Is it appropriate for a military general to get into Twitter feuds with members of the public?

So this general makes a tweet about young people should be vaccinated against coronavirus. Fair enough, some critics come into his Twitter and point out that very few people of military age have died of Covid 19 and that the lockdowns may have contributed to military veteran suicides.

At one point a tweeter asks general Donahue how many wars he’s won, resulting in Donahue calling him a “Putin shill”

I think this is part of a disturbing Trend of an increasingly left politicized military. It’s like several months ago when Tucker got slammed for an opinion that’s not that extreme and that really had no reason to involve command staff.

Now we have two star generals calling people “Putin Shills” on Twitter.

I don’t think this is appopriate behavior.
But the guy is a Putin shill, just like Pumpkin Head. It is hilarious that right wing zealots are disturbed that the military is 'left politicized'. I know that you're disappointed that the military didn't go along with the Fat Fascist in his attempt to engineer a coup, but that doesn't make them left politicized. It makes them patriots who honored their oath to the Constitution.

But hey, there's always the next time that disgusting pile of lard attempts to overthrow the Government, right? I'm sure you'll be right there with him when he leads the Cult in his next attack.

Sorry, I used the Putin ace card before you. Too late, you were owned by your own rule and then you act like you get to use it yourself. How ****ing dumb and pathetic is that? ****ing owned!

Your meltdown over a Putin shill being called out on being exactly that just keeps getting more and more pathetic....and hilarious

Your meltdown over a Putin shill being called out on being exactly that just keeps getting more and more pathetic....and hilarious
Says the Putin shill.

Moderator's Warning:
The topic of this thread is not each other.

Is it appropriate for a military general to get into Twitter feuds with members of the public?

So this general makes a tweet about young people should be vaccinated against coronavirus. Fair enough, some critics come into his Twitter and point out that very few people of military age have died of Covid 19 and that the lockdowns may have contributed to military veteran suicides.

At one point a tweeter asks general Donahue how many wars he’s won, resulting in Donahue calling him a “Putin shill”

I think this is part of a disturbing Trend of an increasingly left politicized military. It’s like several months ago when Tucker got slammed for an opinion that’s not that extreme and that really had no reason to involve command staff.

Now we have two star generals calling people “Putin Shills” on Twitter.

I don’t think this is appopriate behavior.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate RT Questionable based on promoting pro-Russian propaganda, promotion of conspiracy theories, numerous failed fact checks, and a lack of author transparency.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Russian Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News
Bias Rating: RIGHT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History​

Founded in 2005, RT, originally Russia Today, is a television network funded by the Russian government. It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia and provides Internet content in various languages, including Russian. Critics of RT claim they are a source for disinformation and pro-Russian propaganda.
Read how the Russian Government influences Media.

Funded by / Ownership​

ANO “TV-Novosti,” owns RT News, which the Russian Government funds. The network is funded through advertising and 307 million USD from the Russian Government as of 2016.

Analysis / Bias​

In review, RT News presents news that is generally in line with the Russian Government’s narrative. When it comes to covering USA/International News, they provide right-of-center coverage. They are highly biased in favor of Russia and occasionally run Pro-state conspiracy stories. The Columbia Journalism Review calls RT “The Kremlin’s propaganda outlet.”

Your source is RT? Russia Times?

lol

MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
After watching Pierre Sprey videos some of my friends and I researched who this liar was... and this is long before it became cool to hate the f35. He had made many guest appearances on RT. Imagine that... the Russians paying someone to hate on the F35. But the Russians do know what they are doing by providing lies to some of our members.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom