• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Armie Hammer Dropped by WME In Wake of Social Media Allegations

Allan

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I don't usually follow celebrity news but this looks like it's about to become even weirder and more mainstream. For an actor of Armie Hammer's success to be dropped by both his agency and publicist likely means the news to come is unmanageable.

Armie Hammer has been dropped by WME, Variety has learned. According to a knowledgable source, Hammer’s personal publicist is also stepping away.

WME parted ways with the actor following continuous allegations against the actor that have surfaced on social media over the past month.

In messages blasted across social media, which Hammer has not verified, the actor reportedly had numerous conversations of sexually explicit nature, displaying cannibalistic fetishes, where he allegedly expressed his sexual appetite to drink blood, cut toes and enslave sex partners. Hammer described rape fantasies in the messages.

Link

Of course Twitter is full of Armie Hammer cannibalism jokes: "I met Armie at a dinner once but all I got was the cold shoulder".

Police are involved in this allegation.

(CNN) Actor Armie Hammer is under police investigation after a woman alleged she was violently raped by Hammer in 2017 for several hours and thought she was going to be killed.

An attorney for the victim contacted law enforcement, which resulted in the LAPD sexual assault division to open an investigation on February 3, a police spokesperson told CNN. Hammer has denied the rape allegation.

Link

Back
Top Bottom