• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Armed ‘quick reaction force’ was waiting for order to storm Capitol, Justice Dept. says

Perhaps. Or perhaps there wasnt a 'quick reaction force' and this is just more liberal bull****.

This stuff is so ludicrous and head scratching goofy, I can't figure out if I want to roll my eyes or burst out laughng.

The nickel head club buys this kind of implausible, irrational and completely off the wall kook stories every single time.

If there was a conspiracy to commit an insurrection you believe we should just let it slide? Planning an illegal act is now a "thought crime". Boy will the terrorists like you.

I suspect its more likely a conspiracy to confront BLM/ANTIFA types they were worried about showing up to counter protest/attack the 1/6 Capitol protesters. Convenient you simply presume the weapons were for attacking the Capitol without a shred of evidence.

I'm not mad. I'm amused. I'm further amused by the fact that you feel your sexist slur does anything but dig your hole even deeper. :LOL:

Hey, I'm a big fan of Slutty Slut. Any chick who will throw her heels up for an old guy who has some money and power shows me she has what it takes to get ahead. That's real grit and determination if you ask me.

I suspect its more likely a conspiracy to confront BLM/ANTIFA types they were worried about showing up to counter protest/attack the 1/6 Capitol protesters. Convenient you simply presume the weapons were for attacking the Capitol without a shred of evidence.
The evidence will be the testimony of witnesses in a court of law. You don't know this?

The evidence will be the testimony of witnesses in a court of law. You don't know this?

Testimony from who? Someone you imagined that would testify as to what you have imagined?

I stand by my post. Sooo many on the Right here try to downplay Jan 6, it was an attempt to interfere in the people's buisness to certify the election results. And yes, threats can be heard quite clearly directed at Pence and Pelosi.
And Sooo many on the Left are taking this pathetic little mob and trying to make this even analogous to the Reichstag and the Night of the Long Knives.

Perhaps. Or perhaps there wasnt a 'quick reaction force' and this is just more liberal bull****.

Yes, more of the deep state, the liberals, the establishment, the rinos, and the MSM out to offend your sensibilities. All just to get you. You, who fall for arguments about birth certificates, Benghazi, millions of illegals voting, a global pandemic Democrat conspiracy, a mass Democrat plot to cheat you in the election, and that BLM was the ones who actually attacked America, are the victim who sees truth beyond the partisan encampment of the rest of the entire world.

Ever notice how, no matter what, you default to defending alt-right agendas and behaviors from within the fantasies that you maintain? This has been the price that you chose to pay for your choice to be manipulated into a seething irrational hatred for everything and anything that is not you. All sense of truth and simple fact are reduced to lies unless it caters to your perverted world-views, as shaped by a right-wing Party and its propaganda machine that pulls you ever closer to he alt-Right. Over time, you have seen your space on the political spectrum shrink smaller and smaller, with even tens of thousands of Republicans ejecting themselves from what has become largely only a right-wing Party that dared you to be disloyally to their attempts to desecrate the Constitution and steal an American election. Keep it up and Trump and the alt-Right will be all there is providing you comfort.

Last edited:
Yes, more of the deep state, the liberals, the establishment, the rinos, and the MSM out to offend your sensibilities. All just to get you. You, who fall for arguments about birth certificates, Benghazi, millions of illegals voting, a global pandemic Democrat conspiracy, a mass Democrat plot to cheat you in the election, and that BLM was the ones who actually attacked America, are the victim who sees truth beyond the partisan encampment of the rest of the entire world.

Ever notice how, no matter what, you default to defending alt-right agendas and behaviors from within the fantasies that you maintain? This has been the price that you chose to pay for your choice to be manipulated into a seething irrational hatred for everything and anything that is not you. All sense of truth and simple fact are reduced to lies unless it caters to your perverted world-views, as shaped by a right-wing Party and its propaganda machine that pulls you ever closer to he alt-Right. Over time, you have seen your space on the political spectrum shrink smaller and smaller, with even tens of thousands of Republicans ejecting themselves from what has become largely only a right-wing Party that dared you to be disloyally to their attempts to desecrate the Constitution and steal an American election. Keep it up and Trump and the alt-Right will be all there is providing you comfort.
Nice rant from the guy who fell for the collusion hoax and every other piece of Russian bull**** the leftist media fed him. But lets see your evidence of a 'quick reaction force' because Im really not interested in the other garbage you are spewing

Nice rant from the guy who fell for the collusion hoax and every other piece of Russian bull**** the leftist media fed him. But lets see your evidence of a 'quick reaction force' because Im really not interested in the other garbage you are spewing

There was no hoax. The investigation was about real Russian interference and eventually the question of whether or not Trump conspired. "No collusion" still left secret meetings with Russians (in which his National Security Advisor was caught lying about) during a time when Putin was actively interfering in our election on Trump's behalf. You whining so emotionally clearly shows how dedicated you are to paint Trump (and you) as a victim for his forcing you to support Putin all these years.

Do you mean the evidence of law enforcement and security agencies declaring that there was one? And with even FOX News presenting it, you choose this "leftist media" schtick to excuse yourself from reality. Why don't you just tap into some integrity and declare your support for what the garbage tried to do on January 6 already. This game is boring.

There was no hoax. The investigation was about real Russian interference and eventually the question of whether or not Trump conspired. "No collusion" still left secret meetings with Russians (in which his National Security Advisor was caught lying about) during a time when Putin was actively interfering in our election on Trump's behalf. You whining so emotionally clearly shows how dedicated you are to paint Trump (and you) as a victim for his forcing you to support Putin all these years.

Do you mean the evidence of law enforcement and security agencies declaring that there was one? And with even FOX News presenting it, you really are lost in your own head. But wait, Trump has you believing that even FOX News is too "left" for a good disciple such as yourself.
#CollusionTruther

#CollusionTruther

I don't do Twitter. You must be in great mourning without Trump. Your obsession to brand him a victim is all about protecting your own enthusiasm to defend his treason.

I don't do Twitter. You must be in great mourning without Trump. Your obsession to brand him a victim is all about protecting your own enthusiasm to defend his treason.
Im not on Twitter either, nor did Trump commit treason. But Collusion Truther applies to you perfectly.

Im not on Twitter either, nor did Trump commit treason. But Collusion Truther applies to you perfectly.

Yet...you just gave out a Twitter thingy.

But Collusion Truther applies to you perfectly.

Well, the investigation showed no collusion. Wouldn't your so-called "Collusion Truthers" reject that? I don't. As I've always stated, Trump inherited Russian efforts and then went on to defend Putin against American institutions.

The difference between you and me (of which there are a great many) is that I understand that this still presents the truth that Russia did interfere on Trump's behalf, that Trump's team did hold secret meetings with Russians, and that Trump did go on to pander to Putin's foreign polices in the Europe and the Middle East for years. You wish in vain that "no collusion" exonerates Trump from all that happened, thus your blind support against what you know did happen. And you have been doing this from scandal to scandal, all the way up to when your fellow Trump Nation disciples attacked my country in his name.

Yet...you just gave out a Twitter thingy.

Well, the investigation showed no collusion. Wouldn't your so-called "Collusion Truthers" reject that? I don't. As I've always stated, Trump inherited Russian efforts and then went on to defend Putin against American institutions.

The difference between you and me (of which there are a great many) is that I understand that this still presents the truth that Russia did interfere on Trump's behalf, that Trump's team did hold secret meetings with Russians, and that Trump did go on to pander to Putin's foreign polices in the Europe and the Middle East for years. You wish in vain that "no collusion" exonerates Trump from all that happened, thus your blind support against what you know did happen. And you have been doing this from scandal to scandal, all the way up to when your fellow Trump Nation disciples attacked my country in his name.
#1/6Truther

No, Il point out they had a cache of guns and DID NOT bring them to the Capitol grounds.
At least one actually has video evidence showing he (one of those infamous now, the one who also brought his mom along) actually did stash guns around the Capitol grounds. There is video evidence of this.

The investigators for this are also saying that there were others waiting to basically see what happened and if they could possibly be involved with something if escalation happened. They may not have actually planned on so many people not part of them following them in. Or maybe they had ideas about certain members of Congress helping them or maybe they had something else in mind that simply didn't play out.

And, since most of this mob were not searched that day, it is not likely that they would know who all were actually armed with firearms that day, actually brought guns with them.

People who are trained to do so can conceal carry several guns at least without appearing as if they are carrying at all.

"As the Capitol was overrun on Jan. 6, armed supporters of President Donald Trump were waiting across the Potomac in Virginia for orders to bring guns into the fray, a prosecutor said Wednesday in federal court. ... In a court filing this week, he noted, prosecutors obtained cellphone and video evidence from the day before the riot showing that Harrelson asked someone about the quick reaction force. He then went to a Comfort Inn in the Ballston area of Arlington for about an hour before driving into D.C., prosecutors said. The day after the riot, surveillance video from the hotel shows him moving “what appears to be at least one rifle case down a hallway and towards the elevator,” according to the court records.

“We believe that at least one quick reaction force location was here and that Mr. Harrelson and others had stashed a large amount of weapons there,” Nestler said. “People affiliated with this group were in Ballston, monitoring what was happening at the Capitol and prepared to come into D.C. and ferry these weapons into the ground team that Kenneth Harrelson was running at a moment’s notice, if anyone said the word.”

... Judge Amit Mehta called the evidence among the “most troubling and most disconcerting” he has seen in nearly a dozen cases related to Oath Keepers. It is “the strongest evidence that the government has presented that there was a quick reaction force outside the District of Columbia, the location of the quick reaction force and that members of this conspiracy provided weapons to this quick reaction force,” he said. Harrelson, he added, “clearly is prepared to have weapons at the ready for violent conduct. ...D.C. police Officer Daniel Hodges said in a January interview that one reason he did not draw his weapon during the riot was that police understood the crowd to be armed. “I knew they had guns — we had been seizing guns all day,” he said. “And the only reason I could think of that they weren’t shooting us was they were waiting for us to shoot first.”

Link

Trump: "We love you!"

Hope we can find out what other political leaders love them.
1619592633259.png

Trespassers cause minimal damage; take selfies: News at 11

Sports and Weather on the Nines!

Back
Top Bottom