• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arm all young black males

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom to do what exactly??

Real freedom is equal protection under the law. without that you just have tyranny by the majority over the minority.

You see I spent many years in public service and understand this. I know I have to take the good with the bad for everyone to be free. If you are not willing to do that, do us all a favor and move.

**** a snoot at the law??

I am an upstanding citizen who has served. So you got nothing.

Real freedom is equal protection under the law. without that you just have tyranny by the majority over the minority.

You see I spent many years in public service and understand this. I know I have to take the good with the bad for everyone to be free. If you are not willing to do that, do us all a favor and move.

I am an upstanding citizen who has served. So you got nothing.

So..why do you think that after all this time...you still feel inferior??

It is not my fault...

So..why do you think that after all this time...you still feel inferior??

Maybe you feel superior for some reason ahem... racism...ahem that's just you projecting. Means little to me.

It is not my fault...

I am just educating you. I said nothing about it being anyone's fault, now did I?

I am just educating you. I said nothing about it being anyone's fault, now did I?

I don't think that you could educate me about black culture...

I don't think that you could educate me about black culture...

Wow... nothing gets buy you. /sarcasm

Please point out where I said anything about black culture? Oh that's right I didn't, darn. I must have been talking about freedom and equal protection under the law. Or maybe it was racial profiling from a law enforcement point of view.

Yea I think that was it.

Wow... nothing gets buy you. /sarcasm

Please point out where I said anything about black culture? Oh that's right I didn't, darn. I must have been talking about freedom and equal protection under the law. Or maybe it was racial profiling from a law enforcement point of view.
So..does that mean I got you on the run..??

Since fidy percent of all violent crime is committed by these black males I say put them all back in chains :tongue4:

That's racist! :lol:

AngryOldGuy, your timing is impeccable.

Since fidy percent of all violent crime is committed by these black males I say put them all back in chains :tongue4:
Or maybe send them back to Africa..I am sure they would enjoy that...Freebie!!!

Moderator's Warning:
Closed.

Last edited:
You wouldn't say that if a couple of them broke into your house...

Are you implying I am unfamiliar with crime and criminals somehow? :lol:

Really? :lamo

(They'd be easily found if they broke into my place. "That's them, Officer... lying there in the doorway." :lamo )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom