• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arm all young black males

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you just acting stupid and pretending to not know how to read, or do you honestly have a problem with word comprehension? Was that too big of a word? I'm sorry I just can't understand why you keep talking about not making excuses when I'm not making any excuse. And this stuff about slavery as an excuse, did I say that? No, I didn't.

Wiseone, you should just hush. I think we should push for this. I want a free gun darn it all! :2razz:

Are you just acting stupid and pretending to not know how to read, or do you honestly have a problem with word comprehension? Was that too big of a word? I'm sorry I just can't understand why you keep talking about not making excuses when I'm not making any excuse. And this stuff about slavery as an excuse, did I say that? No, I didn't.
"its about realizing that one's enviroment and situation have an impact on how a person acts and behaves, people are individually responsible for their actions including criminals, but"

Thats your problem. Thewres always that 'but'. You toss out that little crumb...people are responsible...BUT...

No...sorry...PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE. Does their environment make it more difficult to succeed? Sure. And yet...we have examples of millions that come here and succeed. Those communities and their violent crime problems...do you see things getting BETTER? No. And what do you and people like you say? Well..gosh...you have to understand...its their community...its poverty...its...hard.

Keep loving them to death, pal.

Wiseone, you should just hush. I think we should push for this. I want a free gun darn it all! :2razz:

What is wrong with black people??

Is that all they can aspire to..prison..injuries..death??

And no hope??

"its about realizing that one's enviroment and situation have an impact on how a person acts and behaves, people are individually responsible for their actions including criminals, but"

Thats your problem. Thewres always that 'but'. You toss out that little crumb...people are responsible...BUT...

No...sorry...PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE. Does their environment make it more difficult to succeed? Sure. And yet...we have examples of millions that come here and succeed. Those communities and their violent crime problems...do you see things getting BETTER? No. And what do you and people like you say? Well..gosh...you have to understand...its their community...its poverty...its...hard.

Keep loving them to death, pal.

That "but" in no way takes away from individual responsibility, BUT you have to recognize that enviroments impact people's choices, which is exactly what you said. If you stop pretending that I'm making an excuse we really don't hold a different opinion.

Hell for ****'s sake man, you said "People are responsible" I've said "people are individually responsible for their actions" you've said "Does their environment make it more difficult to succeed? Sure" and I've said "one's enviroment and situation have an impact on how a person acts and behaves."

If you stop trying to turn my argument into some straw man you'd see we are saying the exact same ****ing thing.

The irony is of course that the only time the NRA supported gun control, was in the 60s when the Black Panthers started arming themselves.

I have to say the idea of young black males with Glocks walking into the Star Bucks that the local NRA submales want to show off how tough they are, would be fun to watch. Bet those NRA guys would make for the door real quick

Your so wrong its pathetic. Us gun nuts LIKE guns, hence when more guns show up, its like kids in toy store. "Ohhhh can I see it?" "Want to see mine." I could go further with the analogy but I wont. :mrgreen: Unless of course you are implying that a young black male with a gun is always gona be trouble. That's just rude, not to mention racist. Why is it that all the racist seem to be progressives?

And no hope??

What in the name of all that is holy are you talking about???? I guess the "razz" at the end didn't clue you in I was joking? :doh

I suppose the fact I am black and said "I want a free gun darn it all!" was not enough to clue you in as well? :roll:

That "but" in no way takes away from individual responsibility, BUT you have to recognize that enviroments impact people's choices, which is exactly what you said. If you stop pretending that I'm making an excuse we really don't hold a different opinion.

Hell for ****'s sake man, you said "People are responsible" I've said "people are individually responsible for their actions" you've said "Does their environment make it more difficult to succeed? Sure" and I've said "one's enviroment and situation have an impact on how a person acts and behaves."

If you stop trying to turn my argument into some straw man you'd see we are saying the exact same ****ing thing.

Is always the 'but'. People are responsible. Period. If you went to your brigade commander and said "I know they are 'responsible', but you have to understand......" You would a-be fired in a heartbeat and b-do your Soldiers a disservice. No one says their situation doesn't make it more difficult. Doesn't change the 'answer' and 'solution'.

What in the name of all that is holy are you talking about???? I guess the "razz" at the end didn't clue you in I was joking? :doh

I suppose the fact I am black and said "I want a free gun darn it all!" was not enough to clue you in as well? :roll:

No..my post was much deeper than that..PS..I didn't know you were black before you pull the race card...

What is wrong with black guys..their refusal to take part in any children they beget..their culture of drugs..prison.. death..

What's going on??

No..my post was much deeper than that..PS..I didn't know you were black before you pull the race card...

Mine wasn't deeper than that, mine was a joke. Yes just saying I am black (in reference to a joke no less) is now playing the race card. :lamo

What is wrong with black guys..their refusal to take part in any children they beget..their culture of drugs..prison.. death..

A racist blanket statement. I am not even going to dignify the utter nonsense with a reply.

What's going on??

Well from what I can see... Racist dumb asses are posting at Debate Politics. What do you think?

Totally agree...but do you think they should be legged as well? And in that scenario with nerd boi, which would you consider yourself more to be?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Sadly, I leaned toward bully.

Mine wasn't deeper than that, mine was a joke. Yes just saying I am black (in reference to a joke no less) is now playing the race card. :lamo

A racist blanket statement. I am not even going to dignify the utter nonsense with a reply.

Well from what I can see... Racist dumb asses are posting at Debate Politics. What do you think?

Sorry if I asked you questions that you couldn't answer..My post was an honest post...

And no hope??
do you not believe many black people might just see that as a means of defense? Would you continue to subject black people to police response times for a means of personal defense?

do you not believe many black people might just see that as a means of defense? Would you continue to subject black people to police response times for a means of personal defense?

Do you not think that black people..who are stopped and searched...may be guilty?

Do you not think that black people..who are stopped and searched...may be guilty?
38 yen. I believe that is the going price for an ounce of tea in China.

Make some sort of relevant point and I will gladly discuss it with you.

No American of any race should ever be stopped and searched just for walking down the street.

UnConstitutional. Probable cause or a warrant is needed.

Sorry if I asked you questions that you couldn't answer..My post was an honest post...

I did answer the important one's...

Well from what I can see... Racist dumb asses are posting at Debate Politics. What do you think? - Black Manta

That should pretty much sum it up.

38 yen. I believe that is the going price for an ounce of tea in China.

Make some sort of relevant point and I will gladly discuss it with you.

So black people live by the gun in some places..when driving a 30 grand car..with no visible means of support..

Don't you think the police should stop them??

No American of any race should ever be stopped and searched just for walking down the street.

UnConstitutional. Probable cause or a warrant is needed.

You wouldn't say that if a couple of them broke into your house...

So black people live by the gun in some places..when driving a 30 grand car..with no visible means of support..

If they have broken no law? No. I drive a 30 grand car and have driven even more expensive. I should be singled out because of my color?

That is just ignorant.

I did answer the important one's...

Well from what I can see... Racist dumb asses are posting at Debate Politics. What do you think? - Black Manta

That should pretty much sum it up.

That is not a debate..it is a submission..

Of course not, any more so than they should stop a white person driving a nice pickup truck near a trailer park. But considering the fact that it takes cops 15-20 minutes to respond to shootings in black communities, there probably isn't much of a concern about profiling or worrying that someone might have scored a nice ride.

BTW...where I grew up more than a few kids dumped every penny they earned into their cars. We were a muscle car crowd. We really could have spent our money better, but would that have been justification for harassment by cops?

That is not a debate..it is a submission..

I am not into debating stupidity. Have a real point that is not racist or based on racial hatred and I will reply in kind.

If they have broken no law? No. I drive a 30 grand car and have driven even more expensive. I should be singled out because of my color?

That is just ignorant.

Do you think they single you out because of your color..or do police actively look for suspects to a recent crime....or maybe a future one..
??

Who do you think you are kidding??

Black guys who have no job..dressed in the latest clothes..driving a flash car??

Man..If i was a cop I'd be on em like a rash..

Last edited:
Do you think they single you out because of your color..or do police actively look for suspects to a recent crime....or maybe a future one..
??

Well I was an LEO. So I can say honestly going by the South Suburbs of Chicago, yes. Now they also do it for other reasons you have mentioned, but racial profiling was and still is done. I don't know to what extent as even back in the 80's it was not as wide spread as people would like to think. It also depended on the department. Some departments were indeed racist, most aren't. Those that are give the others a bad name. Again this is from the 80's when I was an officer. I don't know how much things have changed if at all.

Who do you think you are kidding??

No one. The truth hurts and freedom isn't free.

No one. The truth hurts and freedom isn't free.

Freedom to do what exactly??

**** a snoot at the law??

I can go to a bar..500yds away..rent a gun from black guys for £50 an hour..shoot someone..take the gun back..no questions asked...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom