• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Clinton a 'liar'...[W:66]

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Re: Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar

'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas.

Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison.

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ?liar? | Daily Mail Online
Wash

Rinse

Repeat

The sign of the Desperate

Re: Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar

Wash

Rinse

Repeat

And is "Denial" your middle name?

'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas.

Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ?liar? | Daily Mail Online

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It : snopes.com

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

And is "Denial" your middle name?

Let's see your Proof, we will wait ...................................................................................:coffeepap

Another loser in AR trods out another BS story....I wonder if they are selling their story for $$.

40 year old musty conspiracy theories?

Must be another desperate MickeyW thread FAIL

Let's see your Proof, we will wait ...................................................................................:coffeepap

You'll be waiting forever, I'm sure.

Wash

Rinse

Repeat

She was just practicing some OJT for her career of destroying Bill's bimbo's, her first real full time job.

She was just practicing some OJT for her career of destroying Bill's bimbo's, her first real full time job.

Which Bimbo, be specific.

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

Slam dunk, well done !

Ohferchristsake.

Ohferchristsake.

Now, now GM.........this woman is entitled to her free speech. ;)

I know, right?

Hillary was actually doing her job as a lawyer. Oh noes!

Yep ..................and goes to prove that almost all lawyers are snakes! :2razz:

Yep ..................and goes to prove that almost all lawyers are snakes! :2razz:

You probably should review the 6th amendment.

Last edited:

Hold your horses! Hillary raped someone 40 years ago?

You probably should review the 6th amendment.

I'm very familiar with the 6th.......... and all the others.

Hold your horses! Hillary raped someone 40 years ago?

Pretty much. There's a long list.

I'm very familiar with the 6th.......... and all the others.

Familiar, but you show a disdain for accused having representation.

Familiar, but you show a disdain for accused having representation.

Not really......that's your interpretation.

But on the other hand, I've dealt with heinous monsters, many times, who should have just been eliminated on the street because a trial for them, is a huge waste of taxpayer dollars. You may not have any dealings with those kind of animals. Am I wrong?

Not really......that's your interpretation.

But on the other hand, I've dealt with heinous monsters, many times, who should have just been eliminated on the street because a trial for them, is a huge waste of taxpayer dollars. You may not have any dealings with those kind of animals. Am I wrong?

Ah, so you hate the constitution and the rule of law.

Pretty clear from the get-go, but thanks for finally coming out and saying so.

Playing the devils advocate here, and certainly no fan of Hillary, under our system of justice, when an attorney is appointed to defend someone, their only option is to defend the accused in the best manner possible. Hillary did her job. The prosecutor didn't. Assuming the perp was guilty.

Plenty of things to criticize Hillary for, this isn't it.

We recently had a case here in Canada, where a woman lawyer defended a radio personality called Jian Ghomeshi, who allegedly was violent with women, but in any case, Ghomeshi was aquitted and alot of people called her a traitor to woman etc.

And she did an interview where she powerfully rebuked that.

It was a job she was required to do.

Ah, so you hate the constitution and the rule of law.

Pretty clear from the get-go, but thanks for finally coming out and saying so.

Not at all. But often times, the words from those documents, just fly in the face of justice served.

Even when I apprehended a step father, in the act, of raping his 3 year old stepdaughter......I subdued and arrested him and took him to jail. Had the mother found him first and killed the bastard, I would have been pleased with that outcome, but would have taken her in anyway, for the DA to sort out.
I'd say that most cops would prefer to see perps killed in the act of heinous crimes, but they do their jobs anyway and arrest them......as did I!
The thing that is really clear, in these situations, is that the perp is guilty as sin.

I always followed the Constitution and the Rule of Law, even thou I found many areas where that was a travesty of justice. IF you don't like my honest assessment, tough ****!

If you haven't done the job, than your opinion has little weight with me.

Playing the devils advocate here, and certainly no fan of Hillary, under our system of justice, when an attorney is appointed to defend someone, their only option is to defend the accused in the best manner possible. Hillary did her job. The prosecutor didn't. Assuming the perp was guilty.

Plenty of things to criticize Hillary for, this isn't it.

Fair enough. And to be clear, this victim is the one blaming Hillary for the injustice.

Last edited:

We recently had a case here in Canada, where a woman lawyer defended a radio personality called Jian Ghomeshi, who allegedly was violent with women, but in any case, Ghomeshi was aquitted and alot of people called her a traitor to woman etc.

And she did an interview where she powerfully rebuked that.

It was a job she was required to do.

And I fully understand that.....even when the attorney finds it appalling, they still have to do that job.

I've talked to hundreds of attorneys over the last 50 years and I know full well, what their jobs are.

Example:

On Monday night, a Gladstone, Or. police officer was shot. Here is the link...

Police ID suspect in Gladstone police shooting | OregonLive.com

I guarantee you, all the cops wanted to see this guy killed on the spot and I'd venture to say, so did many patrons of Subway.

My guess is that they were probably greatly disappointed that he survived.

Not at all. But often times, the words from those documents, just fly in the face of justice served.

But, of course, by your own words, you do hate the constitution and the rule of law. Own your statements.
Even when I apprehended a step father, in the act, of raping his 3 year old stepdaughter......I subdued and arrested him and took him to jail. Had the mother found him first and killed the bastard, I would have been pleased with that outcome, but would have taken her in anyway, for the DA to sort out.
I'd say that most cops would prefer to see perps killed in the act of heinous crimes, but they do their jobs anyway and arrest them......as did I!
The thing that is really clear, in these situations, is that the perp is guilty as sin.

I always followed the Constitution and the Rule of Law, even thou I found many areas where that was a travesty of justice. IF you don't like my honest assessment, tough ****!

Based on your posts and history, you'll understand if I simply don't believe you.
If you haven't done the job, than your opinion has little weight with me.

Utterly irrelevant. Again, based on your own statements, you hate the constitution and the rule of law.

Your words, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom