• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona's White Supremacist Problem

Your source is a blog.

I feel like I'm posting a fox news article.

You spelledu summary wrong.

bleh.. your right its a blog.. and for the typo.. I have some wine working my finger joints as an excuse. Nuff said.

You have a sharp mind.

OR.... he's being overly critical for this particular informal forum.

EDIT: Is that grammatically correct? Reads badly. : /

Last edited:
OR.... he's being overly critical for this particular informal forum.

Just calling out someone that called you out for misspelling summary. ;)

Just calling out someone that called you out for misspelling summary. ;)

Oh lol.. I know.. If you notice I wondered about my own grammar there. I don't pretend to be a pro at that sort of thing though I have written a fair bit in my day. I am typically a person who has disdain for nit picks on spelling and grammar.. I find people who do that regularly aggravating even if I'm not involved. Of course I have my limits.. but I figure if the message is conveyed well enough that’s good enough for me and I give a fellow a break if he's a few drinks deep in an informal environment. :)

Oh lol.. I know.. If you notice I wondered about my own grammar there. I don't pretend to be a pro at that sort of thing though I have written a fair bit in my day. I am typically a person who has disdain for nit picks on spelling and grammar.. I find people who do that regularly aggravating even if I'm not involved. Of course I have my limits.. but I figure if the message is conveyed well enough that’s good enough for me and I give a fellow a break if he's a few drinks deep in an informal environment. :)

No worries. I would just hesitate to use a blog as a source. I read the blog and it appears to be full of ****. I don't know what they were going for. It is legal to both donate to a candidate and to drive around in the Arizona desert so I don't see any suspicious connection at all. I don't even entirely understand what their point is.

No worries. I would just hesitate to use a blog as a source. I read the blog and it appears to be full of ****. I don't know what they were going for. It is legal to both donate to a candidate and to drive around in the Arizona desert so I don't see any suspicious connection at all. I don't even entirely understand what their point is.

Yeah I know. I don't typically post on this board.

bleh.. your right its a blog.. and for the typo.. I have some wine working my finger joints as an excuse. Nuff said.

You didn't use the write ewe're. It should be you're.

Goodness, gracious... this devolved quickly... if I had a quarter for every spelling error or misused homonym I see on these boards from people of ALL political persuasions, I could retire in high style...

Back
Top Bottom