• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona's new border protection law

I personally would not call arizona's law "border protection." If it was just heightened security on the border I doubt very many people would have a problem with it.

Hopefully this law or legislation in the near future can prevent illegals from obtaining licenses. It would definitely make the job easier.

Unless Mexicans suddenly start driving the speed limit and signaling for turns.

Unless things in AZ are worse than I thought.. you can't obtain a licence unless you are a legal resident. So saying you want legislation barring illegals from obtaining licenses doesn't make much sense. If they have one, it's a fake/illegal one. Of course, that's only if I'm right in thinking you must be a legal resident.

They all kneejerk jumped on this without even READING it. The fact is the democrats NEED these folk to stay in power. They need the poor hispanic vote...they need to dangle the carrot of citizenship if for no other reason than to blame the evil republicans for not making them citizens. Its politics. its ALL it has EVER been.
I still mainain Arizona should shut the power switch off to California and 'honor their boycott, and then countersue the federal government for failure to enfirce federal laws.

HELL YEAH! VanceMack, I wanna have your baby. :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom