• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona voters approve Prop. 208, education tax on state's highest earners

What would work to improve the AZ education system?

Like with ALL states , Making AMERICANS out of Americans(Crazy huh?)

Not teaching compassion and empathy etc...

Well, Tesla looks like they're packing their bags(LOL)

Hey Guy, poor analogy. Calif is Blessed with fertile land/weather(#1 Ag State)

They have many ports with LA being the largest?
Personally I haven't looked into what makes CA's economy tick, not do I care, but at the end of the day, if it is about resources, then that's fine, it just means they can sustain a more sophisticated society.

Nope, but AZ will tax those making over $250K at the same rate CA now taxes those making over $45.7K.

So what are ya getting at?

Personally I haven't looked into what makes CA's economy tick, not do I care, but at the end of the day, if it is about resources, then that's fine, it just means they can sustain a more sophisticated society.

yes and no

There a relatively new phenomenon taking place with an exodus out of Calif

So in other words, "The Jury is still out"

yes and no

There a relatively new phenomenon taking place with an exodus out of Calif

I did look into the exodus claims and they are very strained at best. There is no indication that california's economy is in any sort of recession that is inconsistent with the rest of the nation.

I did look into the exodus claims and they are very strained at best. There is no indication that california's economy is in any sort of recession that is inconsistent with the rest of the nation.

Be patient my friend
There a relatively new phenomenon taking place

Like with ALL states , Making AMERICANS out of Americans(Crazy huh?)

Not teaching compassion and empathy etc...

Interesting.
What does that mean Making Americans?
Personal I believe that school Administration needs to be reduced in AZ and that money should go to the classroom. Even then AZ is far behind other States and money for classroom and teachers.

Much of that is a Federal issue. So Trump has failed AZ. Good to know.

Congress makes sure that immigration law enforcement efforts must remain very selective. We have about 10X more federal airport nannies as ICE ERO agents and no (major) ‘sanctuary’ airports.

Interesting.
Personal I believe that school Administration needs to be reduced in AZ and that money should go to the classroom. Even then AZ is far behind other States and money for classroom and teachers.

The closest example to where we need to be at ALL times is during 911 and WWII

There was more patriotism. Patriotism makes a virtuous citizenry(Strong potent and effectous)

Personal I believe that school Administration needs to be reduced in AZ and that money should go to the classroom.

This is a drop in the bucket to our problem(see above)

Even then AZ is far behind other States and money for classroom and teachers.

This make very little difference as far as the Big picture

Then go after the companies that employ them. If you revoke a few business licenses, it'll stop real fast. Putting people in cages though ...

Then go after the companies that employ them.

Come on Taco...

I defiantly don't see "Progressives" leading the charge on that.(LOL)

Come on Taco...

I defiantly don't see "Progressives" leading the charge on that.(LOL)
If you remove the reason the people are here, they won't be here

And how many "senators" or "Presidents" are there compared to all the Teachers in AZ?
We have fifty senators and two presidents. Is there something wrong in your mind with the teachers whom we call the future of our children make a decent living wage? Or are you of the opinion it's ok for a super wealthy person to make millions in a week but a teacher making fifteen hundred a week, no way.

Yes, when the "Legal System" has been COMPROMISED I'm NOT
The legal system, the voting system, the justice system, all compromised because they are not supporting trump's claims of massive voter fraud. Oh the tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive.

Then go after the companies that employ them. If you revoke a few business licenses, it'll stop real fast. Putting people in cages though ...

That would best be accomplished with an eVerify mandate coupled with federal income tax law changes making deduction of non-eVerify certified labor costs illegal. Employers (job creators) fear the IRS more than ICE.

We have fifty senators and two presidents. Is there something wrong in your mind with the teachers whom we call the future of our children make a decent living wage? Or are you of the opinion it's ok for a super wealthy person to make millions in a week but a teacher making fifteen hundred a week, no way.

the teachers whom we call the future of our children

Psst.... Bong

We're at best 17th in the word in education(cough)?

You're nailing the outlining problem

Back
Top Bottom