• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona university students demand administration to 'withdraw' Kyle Rittenhouse: 'killer off our campus'

Dude?

Neil Cavuto is a Republican. I didn't mention "Chris". Stop lying about Cavuto.
There is a FaceBook thread on Neil Cavuto asking for him to resign or be fired. But, seeing your staunch defense of him tells anyone all they need to know while proving what I said....he is a libral.

There is a FaceBook thread on Neil Cavuto asking for him to resign or be fired. But, seeing your staunch defense of him tells anyone all they need to know while proving what I said....he is a libral.

Why are you babbling about Facebook? This isn't Facebook.

Cavuto is a Republican. But keep lying.

I did a search on here.

You need to get over Obama. He's been gone for 5 years. Clear the space in your head that he owns there.
Double snort.
Trump fills that huge available vacuum.

I did a search on here.

You need to get over Obama. He's been gone for 5 years. Clear the space in your head that he owns there.
I don't lose any sleep over the Marxist Obama and only used him as a means of comparison or his idiotic policies to the great Donald Trump. Many liberals let out primaL shrieks over the mere mention of Trump. I suspect some pink hatter college professors here do the "As Seen on TV" where that gal was beside herself over Trump.

Why are you babbling about Facebook? This isn't Facebook.

Cavuto is a Republican. But keep lying.
Just pointing out the REAL Republicans know he is a libral like Cheney, Romney, and several others. That's why there is a FB thread on how liberal he is. Your defense of him says all anyone needs to know. The librals defend RINOs like they are one of their cherished turncoats.

? How is he 'the right wing media's darling'? He was on what, one interview? Other than that, a few mentions since he was found not guilty on all charges. This story is more about some idiots at ASU.

What history are you referring to? By all accounts, he was a happy and productive citizen until he was assaulted. Certainly, he'll be scarred by this malicious prosecution, but why wouldn't he get his life back on track?
Since you asked? Fox News has been slobbering all over him with Tucker Carlson leading the charge. Trump has lionized him. Hannity has ardently defended him. Charlie Kirk has plans to interview him for his radio show. It is expected he'll be invited to speak at CPAC. And of course the Q cultists in the GOP have offered him internships.

History involving sucker punching a female. High school dropout. Broken home/parents with substance abuse issues.

He's going to need better influences than FOX and the Proud Boys if he's going to stay out of trouble.

Since you asked? Fox News has been slobbering all over him with Tucker Carlson leading the charge. Trump has lionized him. Hannity has ardently defended him. Charlie Kirk has plans to interview him for his radio show. It is expected he'll be invited to speak at CPAC. And of course the Q cultists in the GOP have offered him internships.

History involving sucker punching a female. High school dropout. Broken home/parents with substance abuse issues.

He's going to need better influences than FOX and the Proud Boys if he's going to stay out of trouble.
That's incredibly full of partisan rhetoric. It was a big case - clearly self defense. Charges brought by an overzealous prosecutor that came close to getting it thrown out due to his misconduct. Of course, it's going to have a lot of coverage.

He's a high school drop out because of this case. I doubt he'll have trouble finishing with a GED or alternative program (if he hasn't already). Hopefully, he'll be able to get back on track. Idiots like the one discussed in the OP aren't going to make that easy.

Is that your text version of the Harris nervous/maniacal laugh that we always see when she has no answer for something?

He's got plenty of options. If he wants to be an Aztec they can't keep him out. You just want revenge from everyone who doesn't subscribe to your version of justice.

Have a great day!
Correct. It is time to start making leftists suffer real consequences for lying about people.

That's incredibly full of partisan rhetoric. It was a big case - clearly self defense. Charges brought by an overzealous prosecutor that came close to getting it thrown out due to his misconduct. Of course, it's going to have a lot of coverage.

He's a high school drop out because of this case. I doubt he'll have trouble finishing with a GED or alternative program (if he hasn't already). Hopefully, he'll be able to get back on track. Idiots like the one discussed in the OP aren't going to make that easy.
The entire media coverage is full of partisan rhetoric - the left shows KR in a negative light, and the right most definitely paints him as a victim/hero. Hence - "rightwing media darling." At least until they find their new flavor of the week.

I do hope the kid finds decent mentors, whether at university or elsewhere. He's going to need it, and the media pundits/GOP congressional extremists like MGT and Gaetz/Proud Boys aren't it.

It’s a free country for free speech - they can call him whatever they want to.
Defamation, and lawsuit over defamation being a thing IMO makes me feel it isn't as limitless as it could be, at least when it comes to civil law. (IANAL tho - and I say this irrespective of if civil litigation would be successful or not here)

For those who say there is no chance of defamation lawsuits succeeding though, IDK - I mean, if the people behind the Griffin Black Book could get sued for defamation (SUCCESSFULLY) over grouping in card counters with cheats (since counting cards wasn't / isn't against the rules technically of the relevant card games), I'd imagine anything is possible - depending on the actual reasons, the arguments posed, and the evidence used to make the case for defamation, of course.

The entire media coverage is full of partisan rhetoric - the left shows KR in a negative light, and the right most definitely paints him as a victim/hero. Hence - "rightwing media darling." At least until they find their new flavor of the week.

I do hope the kid finds decent mentors, whether at university or elsewhere. He's going to need it, and the media pundits/GOP congressional extremists like MGT and Gaetz/Proud Boys aren't it.
Definitely agree about the left - although they've largely ignored it. I don't think the characterization of 'hero of the right', or 'media darling' is accurate at all. Certainly, he's a victim.

MGT and Gaetz, among others, are cashing in on the subject. I doubt Rittenhouse has anything to do with them. And there's no indication, other than a brief meeting in a bar with people that may or may not have been members, that he's had anything to do with proud boys. Doubt he'll be looking to any of these for advice.

Sandmann is now rich, all thanks to the MSM! Now it'll be Kyle's turn. :LOL:

How rich is he that $300 is too costly? It seems like some of you see "settled" and think $$$$$$ when it's really only $. Or idk maybe $ is what you rate rich.

Again, got a rational and/or logical argument to make instead of immature retorts? :giggle:
?....is your ignorance my responsibility to remedy? The information is out there, and has been out there. These Rittenhouse haters are openly siding with a violent individual that is a pedophile, a domestic abuser, an arsonist, ect.

Not sure why you don't know all this already.

Back
Top Bottom