• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs certifies general election results

Trump needs to man up and quit trying to divide this country.

It was not that long ago Trump was praising Arizona Governor and our election process. Now he is throwing Ducey under the bus. Shame on Trump.
I agree this partisan bickering has got to end. It starts with Trump.
I agree with you

But how will the USA come together?

Trump needs to man up and quit trying to divide this country.

It was not that long ago Trump was praising Arizona Governor and our election process. Now he is throwing Ducey under the bus. Shame on Trump.
I agree this partisan bickering has got to end. It starts with Trump.
That is b
Nerver gonna end...the question is: can left and right listen to one another?

I agree with you

But how will the USA come together?
Sound lame, but it starts with respecting one another and agree its ok to disagree. Demand our elected officials start getting things done for the people. I have learned that no one Party has all the answers. We have got to find a way to work together.

When I was a Incident Commander on wildfires I could care less what a persons political belief was. We were there to work as a team, protect lives and property and put the fire out. It is possible to work together for a common goal. Maybe it starts with finding common goals.

It can happen easily.....But **** that..
Republics die on this Division...ad do democracts...
This has to end...

I think we can make progress AFTER Trump and Trump's enablers stop making fact-free allegations of voter fraud, and stop doing things like calling for Trump's former cyber security chief to be executed:

This isn't a "both sides" kind of thing.

Keep in mind Chris Krebs was a TRUMP appointee!

Sound lame, but it starts with respecting one another and agree its ok to disagree. Demand our elected officials start getting things done for the people. I have learned that no one Party has all the answers. We have got to find a way to work together.

When I was a Incident Commander on wildfires I could care less what a persons political belief was. We were there to work as a team, protect lives and property and put the fire out. It is possible to work together for a common goal. Maybe it starts with finding common goals.
If only Democrats had talked this way for the past over 4 years. The fire might have been put out.

If only Democrats had talked this way for the past over 4 years. The fire might have been put out.
If only Republicans would have talked that way during the last 12 years. The fire may have not gotten started.
Bottom line we all have to get on our elected officials and tell them to work together.

(Noted: you claim Centrist, but really seem to be die hard Republican far right leaning).
broke my promise not to make comments of personal nature. :oops:

Perhaps the Trump loyalists who have been convinced by Trump and the RW echo chambers that there was massive , and apparently obvious, fraud, can explain to me why so many Republican officials including Governors , SofS' s, congress persons and untold poll counters and certifiers have agrred to certify the elections. These are people privy to all the data, are they complicit? If so why?

Perhaps the Trump loyalists who have been convinced by Trump and the RW echo chambers that there was massive , and apparently obvious, fraud, can explain to me why so many Republican officials including Governors , SofS' s, congress persons and untold poll counters and certifiers have agrred to certify the elections. These are people privy to all the data, are they complicit? If so why?

it is a vast left wing conspiracy that includes life long Repubs, Trump hand picked head of the DOJ and the FBI as well as multiple international entities.

it is a vast left wing conspiracy that includes life long Repubs, Trump hand picked head of the DOJ and the FBI as well as multiple international entitie
Ahhhh, now I get it 😉

Back
Top Bottom