• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona Republican Paul Boyer Says Donald Trump 'Started an Insurrection' Amid Election Spat

Someone better call an ambulance. Trump needs the burn ward.
Sure you don't mean the Physic ward?
that seems closer to the type of ward he really needs
Have a nice day

Imagine any other leader in history as his supporters are actively attacking their Capitol building saying to those people" We Love you. You are Special"

Just imagine it.
Can’t. Only wanna be dictators would do that.

From the article:

Trump calls for healing, smooth transition after ‘heinous attack’ on Capitol.

A whole day after. Now remind us what he was saying just a few hours before it. That's the kicker...

Nothing wrong with the above in bold.

But he totally did. In the link you were responding to.

You would have to prove that Trump knew beforehand that those he praised were "terrorists"... Good luck with that.

Good for him. On the other side, he expressed affection for the heinous attackers, drummed up hostility to the election process months before it took place, attacked his hyper loyal VP, and resisted calling on the attackers to stop. Thus, despite his healing words, The Donald maintains his high ranking on the low-life meter.
Bingo.

And the fact that the Trumpsplainers are ignoring your comment is not lost on anyone.

Pretty damn good comeback response to (S/I/T) Trump (the mouth that never gives it a rest) by Boyer.

Trump released a statement on Thursday dismissing Boyer as a "RINO"—a Republican In Name Only—and accusing the state senator of "doing everything in his power to hold up the damning Forensic Audit of Maricopa County which has been taking place over the last 90 days.

"The people of Arizona are demanding it. Boyer has been nothing but trouble, and nobody knows why. All we demand is Voter Integrity! He is being primaried by a strong and highly respected challenger, former Arizona State Representative Anthony Kern."

"Had Trump built the wall like he promised, perhaps he could've prevented the 40k #BambooBallots from being imported into Arizona," Boyer wrote. "And if he hadn't started an insurrection in D.C. and gotten kicked off here, I could've responded directly to him. So there's that."

Trump demanding integrity of someone else. *L*

"President Trump on Thursday condemned what he described as a “heinous attack” on the Capitol the preceding day and called for healing.

“Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem,” Trump said, adding that he had “immediately” deployed the National Guard to respond to the scene.

“Emotions are high now, but tempers must be cooled and calm restored,” the president continued. “We must get on with the business of America. My campaign rigorously pursued every legal avenue to contest the election results. My only goal was to ensure the integrity of the vote.”

“My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition,” Trump said, acknowledging that “a new administration” would be inaugurated Jan. 20. “This moment now calls for healing and reconciliation.”

Again, blandly reading a speech that someone else had written for him and that his lawyers demanded that he give in order to try to remove himself from criminal liability in the matter. No matter how often you repeat it.

what total dumbasses don't know that by now?

maybe we are fighting people with really low IQs.

what total dumbasses don't know that by now?

maybe we are fighting people with really low IQs.

Studies have indeed shown that Democrats and liberals, in general, have more education and higher IQs than Republicans and right wingers. This is fact.

You would have to prove that Trump knew beforehand that those he praised were "terrorists"... Good luck with that.
I was watching it as they walked thru the Senate chamber, chasing the Senate out of session.

I assume Trump did too, but then again, he was pretty oblivious to most things.

"President Trump on Thursday condemned what he described as a “heinous attack” on the Capitol the preceding day and called for healing.

“Like all Americans, I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem,” Trump said, adding that he had “immediately” deployed the National Guard to respond to the scene.

“Emotions are high now, but tempers must be cooled and calm restored,” the president continued. “We must get on with the business of America. My campaign rigorously pursued every legal avenue to contest the election results. My only goal was to ensure the integrity of the vote.”

“My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition,” Trump said, acknowledging that “a new administration” would be inaugurated Jan. 20. “This moment now calls for healing and reconciliation.”

I hate to break it to you, but a smooth transition begins when the loser concedes. Usually two or three days after the election is declared for someone. It doesn't begin after the loser attacked our capitol and refused to concede. There never was a smooth transition and you know it. Biden had to literally fight to get GSA to release the transition funds.

Trump is the worst loser this country has ever seen. Sounds about right though, since he was also the worst president.

Next thing you know, a rogue Republican will acknowledge that water is wet.

What a bunch of hooey! Pence was the one who called the guard. As for that "heinous attack" on the Capitol. He has forgotten all about that and now says there was "love in the air" on January 6.

"Former President Donald Trump has nothing but praise for his supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol in January.

The former commander in chief called those who attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6 “peaceful people” and “patriots” in an interview aired on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures.” ....

"“The crowd was unbelievable and I mentioned the word ‘love.’ The love in the air — I’ve never seen anything like it,” Trump was quoted as saying by Politico. “That’s why they went to Washington.”"

That's all you need to know - for which many of us do.

Capitol rioters say Trump told them to do it​

Back
Top Bottom