• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona Rancher Will Fight Court Order To Pay Damages to illegals.

If he had a single "No Trespassing" sign posted anywhere on his property, they were fairly warned. ;)

Perhaps, but then you run the question of whether or not they could read it.

But in truth, such a sign is all you need. You then have justification to defend your property.

It has nothing to do with being semantical. Rights are rights. And they are ALL human rights and they are ALL equally important. As I've said before in other illegal immigration threads, playing the emotional card does nothing for me on this subject. So ignoring one set of rights just so you can play that card will get you absolutely no where, fast.

So in your opinion a property right is just as impoertant as the right to life? Gee, I sure don't want y'all as my attorney.

So in your opinion a property right is just as impoertant as the right to life? Gee, I sure don't want y'all as my attorney.

Yes, it is just as important. You disregard one right in preference to another then what is to stop you from disregard that right again for something else? They all need to be held to the same standard or all that you will have is a bunch of loop holes and dodges and people like you stomping on another persons rights.

Sorry, that's not the law.

Before you speak out your butt look up the law.

13-1502. Criminal trespass in the third degree; classification

A. A person commits criminal trespass in the third degree by:

1. Knowingly entering or remaining unlawfully on any real property after a reasonable request to leave by the owner or any other person having lawful control over such property, or reasonable notice prohibiting entry.

2. Knowingly entering or remaining unlawfully on the right-of-way for tracks, or the storage or switching yards or rolling stock of a railroad company.

B. Criminal trespass in the third degree is a class 3 misdemeanor.

AZ Law on Trespassing.

I'm pretty sure that a sign saying "no trespassing" is completely reasonable.

BTW, did you know that this rancher has helped capture over 12,000 illegals with just his families help? That he has also testified before congress about the problems he has been having? Tell me...what is the difference between the other several thousand illegals that he has captured and these few that sued him?

Before you speak out your butt look up the law.

AZ Law on Trespassing.

I'm pretty sure that a sign saying "no trespassing" is completely reasonable.

BTW, did you know that this rancher has helped capture over 12,000 illegals with just his families help? That he has also testified before congress about the problems he has been having? Tell me...what is the difference between the other several thousand illegals that he has captured and these few that sued him?

And now he has been successfully sued. Sorry, but I'm just repeating what happened. Like I said below, its a good thing he is willing to go to SCOTUS to clear all this up. Very generous of him.

And now he has been successfully sued. Sorry, but I'm just repeating what happened. Like I said below, its a good thing he is willing to go to SCOTUS to clear all this up. Very generous of him.

It should never have had to go to SCOTUS in the first place.

And please...instead of repeating what you have been told, think for yourself.

It should never have had to go to SCOTUS in the first place.

And please...instead of repeating what you have been told, think for yourself.

I am thinking for myself. I was told that the guy was successfully sued and lost again at appeal. In other words not only the fierst judge but then a panel of judges agreed he was in the wrong. What is it about believeing that that happened that offends you?

Sorry, but you've proven you have no idea what you're blathering on about.

Well then please tell me? If the ransher did not lose a hearing and an appeal as stated earlier in this thread, what has happened?

Well then please tell me? If the ransher did not lose a hearing and an appeal as stated earlier in this thread, what has happened?

while i do hope it is overturned, you are correct, until then, this is the law ... at least in that district

Since you're having trouble, I'll break it down for you.

I said:

If he had a single "No Trespassing" sign posted anywhere on his property, they were fairly warned. ;)

You so eloquently replied:

Sorry, that's not the law.

That statement is wrong.

The End.

Since you're having trouble, I'll break it down for you.

I said:

You so eloquently replied:

That statement is wrong.

The End.

Talk is too cheap on the Internet, so go ahead and try your luck in real life. Don't bet the ranch on it like the guy in Az.
images
laughing_dog.gif

What if the rancher had been killed. His young daughters raped and vehicle and money stolen.

Would the story or verdict be any different? Wake up, people.

Illegals use the race card in order to abuse the rights that they are not even entitled to. The race card has been crippling America for nthe last decade and now illegal immigration, reverse racism, double standard, anti-European guilt has come in to play. When will enough be enough? The Chinese would never put up with such b.s! White Americans are too scared of the word "racist" it is pathetic.

Lock and load because that is where the future is headed. CIVIL WAR

Where the Government works against the majority of Americans. Let us all invite criminals all over the world to come to the U.S, burn the flag, spit on our history, disgrace our constitution and rape our women. You are letting this happen because of some fictional "race card"?

But the court said that Barnett held them at gunpoint even after becoming aware that no one in the group of 16 men and women was armed, and so he could not use the argument of self-defense.

That is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It doesn't really matter if a group of 16 people were armed or not against a single man and his dog. Talk to the guys that got the crap beaten out of them in Egypt by gangs of 16 or 12 or whatever.

That is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It doesn't really matter if a group of 16 people were armed or not against a single man and his dog. Talk to the guys that got the crap beaten out of them in Egypt by gangs of 16 or 12 or whatever.

It amazes me that they ignore the fact that there was 16 of them and one of him,unless these 16 people are toddlers then 16 unarmed people are very capable of killing a man. Its clear that these judges let their pro-illegal immigration views influence their decision.

That is what they want. A borderless community between Canada and Mexico. Welcome to the North American Union with its new currency, destroyed constitution and endless cheap labor slavery. Wake up, people.[,

That is what they want. A borderless community between Canada and Mexico. Welcome to the North American Union with its new currency, destroyed constitution and endless cheap labor slavery. Wake up, people.[,

They? ? ?

Back
Top Bottom