• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona man 'who fatally slit teen boy's throat because he was listening to rap music' is found dead in his jail cell

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Michael Adams confessed to killing 17-year-old Elijah El-Amin because he found the rap music the boy had been playing threatening

Michael Adams, an Arizona man facing trial for the murder of 17-year-old Elijah El-Amin, was found dead in his jail cell in Phoenix on April 17 under mysterious circumstances, AZFamily reports.

During the early hours of July 4, 2019, Michael Adams allegedly became so incensed over Elijah El-Amin playing rap music in his car outside of a Circle K in Peoria, Arizona, that he killed him — later claiming he did so for the betterment of society.

According to security footage, Elijah El-Amin walked into the store at about 1:45 am with Michael Adams following directly behind him.
=====================================================================
Dying under 'mysterious circumstances' in a jail cell is no way to go.

"As Elijah El-Amin stood by a soda machine, Michael Adams stabbed him in the back with a pocket knife and then slit his throat".

Have a feeling that Adams was going to end up in prison eventually. Not a big loss.

Michael Adams, an Arizona man facing trial for the murder of 17-year-old Elijah El-Amin, was found dead in his jail cell in Phoenix on April 17 under mysterious circumstances, AZFamily reports.
Deepest sympathies to Mr. Adams's family.

We do not know the details of the case.

If he did actually kill that individual simply for playing that "music," then Mr. Adams was wrong.

It is too bad that some individuals insist on making other people listen to that kind of "music."

If he did actually kill that individual simply for playing that "music," then Mr. Adams was wrong.

It is too bad that some individuals insist on making other people listen to that kind of "music."

Right? It might force them to murder.

I used to suspect that my disdain for rap was my "white racism" showing through. Then, I was watching Tavis one night, interviewing a Black jazz musician. Wheras rap just made me laugh, it made him mad as Hell. With all the musical talent in the Black community, how did rappers manage to not inherit ANY of it?

I used to suspect that my disdain for rap was my "white racism" showing through. Then, I was watching Tavis one night, interviewing a Black jazz musician. Wheras rap just made me laugh, it made him mad as Hell. With all the musical talent in the Black community, how did rappers manage to not inherit ANY of it?

The thread is about a person who KILLED someone over rap music, not the relative merits of the musical genre or lack thereof.

Yeah. Country music is like stupid fingernails on a chalkboard.

What a disgusting post.

Probably the same thing that happened to country. Capitalism.

I less shithead stealing oxygen.

Hmmm, how about this- for centuries the White community has produced thousands of intelligent, caring, respectful people, how did so many posters here not inherit ANY of it????? :unsure:

Just an FYI a single black musician shouldn't assuage your concerns about 'white racism'... ✌️

In general, I don't support any violence, abuse, torture or degrading a person in prison, which is among the worst types of slavery. However, it is different when thinking of it in terms of individuals.

Back
Top Bottom