• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona Judge Reinstates Strict Abortion Ban From 1864

GOP Nominee for AZ Governor Kari Lake, who has referred to abortion as the ultimate sin, has been very quiet about this so far.
Republican candidates were silent a day after the ruling, which said the state can prosecute doctors and others who assist with an abortion unless it’s necessary to save the mother’s life. Kari Lake, the GOP candidate for governor, and Blake Masters, the Senate candidate, did not comment.

You mean those who advocate mass murder have chosen to ignore the Hippocratic Oath. No, I am not the least bit surprised. I actually expect as much from leftist filth because of their demonstrable hatred for all life.
Get help. It can't be healthy to be this angry all the time

Arizonas abortion ban i think its a strict law that doesnt even allow exceptions for rape or incest.

"A 15-week abortion ban passed this year will take effect on Saturday. But the attorney general has argued that the near-total ban from the 19th century should take precedence."

"If you have trouble getting through to the NY Times, then you can always try "Virtually all abortions are now criminalized in Arizona after a judge reinstated an 1864 ban" from The Arizona Mirror.

The 1864 law provides no exceptions for cases of rape or incest AND does kicks in the instant the woman becomes pregnant.

Yea a 10 year old that gets raped and is forced to give birth with no exceptions for rape or incest is so wonderful.
Not only that but if the rapist is the 10 year-olds father she also has to carry the fetus to term and then give birth to it. <SARC>Where she is going to get the money to properly raise that child is of no consequence because she chose to get raped by her father and must bear the consequences of her own choices.</SARC>

Yea a 10 year old that gets raped and is forced to give birth with no exceptions for rape or incest is so wonderful.
So the 10 YO dies giving birth. Who cares? As long as the fetus was given a chance to live even though it died too.

The "other side of the argument" is advocating for the slaughter of children. Are you really advocating that we consider the side of Hitler when he slaughtered six million innocent people? I would remind you that 63 million children had been murdered in the US alone since Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973). How many millions more children do you want to gleefully slaughter?

And you have to wonder why all leftists are filth? Truly amazing. :rolleyes:
If you actually believed that abortion was tantamount to the Holocaust and thousands of people are being murdered in this country every day, then why are you wasting time whining about hobbits being black?

It's almost as though you don't actually believe that, and abortion is just one of several hobby-horses for you to pull out whenever you want to be mad at "leftist filth."

If you actually believed that abortion was tantamount to the Holocaust and thousands of people are being murdered in this country every day, then why are you wasting time whining about hobbits being black?

It's almost as though you don't actually believe that, and abortion is just one of several hobby-horses for you to pull out whenever you want to be mad at "leftist filth."
People ask "How many millions more children do you want to gleefully slaughter?" and that is an interesting point.

However one should remember that it is illegal to advocate the commission of an offence and several religions (tacitly) advocate for allowing those "children" to be "killed".

Wouldn't that make those religions "criminal organizations" which should not be permitted to operate in the United States of America?

Doesn't that mean that the Muslim and Jewish religions should be outlawed in the US? Doesn't that mean that any Christian denomination that does not believe that "Life begins at conception (if not ejaculation)." should be outlawed in the US?

Arizonas abortion ban i think its a strict law that doesnt even allow exceptions for rape or incest.

"A 15-week abortion ban passed this year will take effect on Saturday. But the attorney general has argued that the near-total ban from the 19th century should take precedence."

Remember when I said Arizona had been taken over by the Nazis. This is more evidence of that fact.

Many of the Republicans in the State Legislature knew exactly what they were doing when they wrote and passed the 15 week abortion Bill by putting in the clause that it does not replace any other law on the books. They knew full well what the +100 year old law said.

The majority of people in AZ support some form of abortion choice for woman. Hopefully they vote those officials who support the old law out of office.

Are yoou
I'm sorry you can't kill children as conveniently anymore. It must be very distressing.
Are you that uninformed, they are not children. I hope no one you know gets raped and pregnant. You would probably put them in jail for using the morning after rape pill.

Back
Top Bottom