• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona GOP Nominates Kari Lake For Governor - Now A Race Of Two Losers

Let's see......

She's not going to win......

But........

She'll be saying AZ is being invaded by Mexicans within days of her win, and filling up our jails with homeless people. Forcing women to have babies. Putting cameras in schools to catch the "woke" and doubling down on the stolen election theory. Our local government will be so far up our asses we'll taste them.

So all this is prognostication on your part.

And I am supposed to disprove it.

Kinda like your not understanding the concept of meddling in the election.
She won't win, I asked what priorities you'll vote for, and are they hers? Deflecting seems to be your greatest asset.

It's all true, I didn't lie. So, will you vote for her? Stop deflecting.

Now, that we've cleared up just what a clueless state your posts present....

Lake is a loser. I think made that clear in my OP.

Gotta go. 🖐
She is a loser, but will you vote for the loser over a Dem to own a lib?

I am very confident that Hobbs will win Maricopa County. But I am worried about Lake getting a very strong turnout from Pinal County, Yuvapai County and Mohave County in this state.

Last edited:
Majority in senate ? GOP

Majority in house ? GOP

Governor ? GOP

Real purple.

As McStain fades, your going to want to sell your house to move to Cali.

Oh, let me not forget to make your case....two democratic senators.......forgot.

Krysten Sinema........ She's my hero.

That is true as it stands today.

What will be a challenge for Lake is to win over the independent voters. Most sites show that the Republicans and Democrats have about the same percentage of registered voters.

For example: the Pew Research has registration at 40% R, 39% D, and 21% other.

Data from the 2022 Arizona Primary has it at: 34.52% R, 30.97%, D, 33.72 Other, 0.78% Libertarian.

The Other (Independent) class is growing. imo, the Other is not buying the GOP line.
I for one was a life long Republican. I changed to Independent. I cannot and will not support the far right of the GOP.

What is so funny is Lake and others say the election was stolen from Trump in Arizona in 2020 Seems to me as you pointed out the GOP controls Arizona. So why would we want to have people in office that let such a thing happen. Are they that incompetent?

What will be a challenge for Lake is to win over the independent voters. Most sites show that the Republicans and Democrats have about the same percentage of registered voters.

Data from the 2022 Arizona Primary has it at: 34.52% R, 30.97%, D, 33.72 Other, 0.78% Libertarian.

The Other (Independent) class is growing. imo, the Other is not buying the GOP line.
I for one was a life long Republican. I changed to Independent. I cannot and will not support the far right of the GOP.

What is so funny is Lake and others say the election was stolen from Trump in Arizona in 2020 Seems to me as you pointed out the GOP controls Arizona. So why would we want to have people in office that let such a thing happen. Are they that incompetent?
My husband feels the same, now an Independent instead of a Republican. He will not be voting for Kari Lake, he'll vote Dem again because MAGA candidates are just too extreme.

@mike2810 seems to be mistaken on what makes a state purple. Biden won AZ, and it's because we are now purple.

AZ be looking at TX and FL like "Hold my beer."

My husband feels the same, now an Independent instead of a Republican. He will not be voting for Kari Lake, he'll vote Dem again because MAGA candidates are just too extreme.

@mike2810 seems to be mistaken on what makes a state purple. Biden won AZ, and it's because we are now purple.

wasn't me who mentioned purple. :oops:

Lake is going to have to morph to win.

If she doesn't, doubt she gets my vote.

Hobbs won't either (unless she morphs.....beyond what Sinema has done).

Sorry...your husband isn't THAT significant.

Biden won AZ for a number of reasons. But, not because of party affiliation.

If the GOP manages a good candidate for president, AZ will go red hands down.

Lake is going to have to morph to win.

If she doesn't, doubt she gets my vote.

Hobbs won't either (unless she morphs.....beyond what Sinema has done).
imo, you are making no sense.

Not sure you even live in Arizona.

imo, you are making no sense.

Not sure you even live in Arizona.

East Valley.

What didn't make sense.

If Lake carries the hardcore rhetoric into her campaign, she's toast.

That doesn't make sense ?

Thanks. FYI, I am on the west side.

The place has really changed. It's incredible. And a little scary.

They built the Superstition to Gilbert and said "no more".

Then said....O.k. ....we'll extend to Val Vista........

Now, it hooks up with the original road to Superior out by Gold Canyon.

Sorry...your husband isn't THAT significant.

Biden won AZ for a number of reasons. But, not because of party affiliation.

If the GOP manages a good candidate for president, AZ will go red hands down.
I'm not so sure anymore. You should have read the article on why we're purple now.

One thing I know for sure is they won't be offering anything good as long as Trump is your leader.

My husband isn't significant, he's a vote. This is why your party is failing, because of how you dismiss anyone who doesn't meet "Trump" criteria.

I don't ask people that question because it's none of my business.

I don't answer it for the same reason.
Hey, you know I wasn't ashamed to say I didn't care for Biden that much but I voted for him because Trump was the worse of the two in my opinion.

But if it's a secret, then I respect that, it can be embarrassing voting for "Karen" Lake,.....it's understandable. Especially after what she'll be saying in the run up to the mid terms. It will be loony city.

I'm not so sure anymore. You should have read the article on why we're purple now.

One thing I know for sure is they won't be offering anything good as long as Trump is your leader.

My husband isn't significant, he's a vote. This is why your party is failing, because of how you dismiss anyone who doesn't meet "Trump" criteria.

I don't get into the entire "Trumpism" thing.

I was simply saying your husband is not a trend in and of himself.

Neither am I.

Neither are you.

What is really frustrating to me is that no issues are really being discussed.

As a conservative, I want a less active federal government and a more active state government.

Just look at this thread.....what single issue has been brought up that either of the two losers is going to have to address (and the so-called "stolen election" is now almost two years old and isn't an issue to me).

Hey, you know I wasn't ashamed to say I didn't care for Biden that much but I voted for him because Trump was the worse of the two in my opinion.

But if it's a secret, then I respect that, it can be embarrassing voting for "Karen" Lake,.....it's understandable. Especially after what she'll be saying in the run up to the mid terms. It will be loony city.

I have no problem saying who I voted for.

I don't tell people who I intend to vote for.

For the record, I voted for Trump....twice.

Didn't like it, but I own it. And I'd do it again (vote for him in 2016 and 2020).

I have no problem saying who I voted for.

I don't tell people who I intend to vote for.

For the record, I voted for Trump....twice.

Didn't like it, but I own it. And I'd do it again (vote for him in 2016 and 2020).
So...you are cool voting for an avowed serial sexual assaulter?

Back
Top Bottom