• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona AG report finds no evidence of mass fraud in Maricopa County 2020 election results

Plasmaball

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
"A conspiracy so immense..."

Well, maybe. But what about Pima County? Huh? What about Pima? Have they looked under every rock and boulder, twig and root, over there? Huh?

I has sad face....

:(

He didn't find any fraud and I was told there was fraud...if you are gonna lie do a better job at it.

Bring back in the Cyber Ninjas. I know he didn't find all that bamboo.

Well, maybe. But what about Pima County? Huh? What about Pima? Have they looked under every rock and boulder, twig and root, over there? Huh?

“Brnovich, a Republican, said his office “has left no stone unturned in the aftermath of the 2020 election.” - from the OP link

There never was any fraud, we run clean elections in AZ.

The fraud was that the loser can't handle losing and he has to spin conspiracies that his rubes eat up like candy.

And @Mycroft was telling us for MONTHS.....just wait until Brnovich reports...just wait!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@Mycroft kept telling us over and over and over that Brnovich was going to find the truth! And boy were we all gonna be shocked.

Its shocking that he hasn't come up with another conspiracy yet to cover his embarrassment yet.

Trump won't he happy with the AG. Wasn't he running for Govenor or something?

@Mycroft kept telling us over and over and over that Brnovich was going to find the truth! And boy were we all gonna be shocked.

Its shocking that he hasn't come up with another conspiracy yet to cover his embarrassment yet.
Don't worry he will..

Like these?

At some point the Trump haters won't be able to ignore the 2020 election fraud.

Perhaps you should wait for the results of the AZ Senate's audit before claiming that Hobbs has been truthful.

Just saying...

Can @Mycroft come to admit Trump lost the election (not because of fraud, but because enough of the people voting didn't like him anymore)? Doubt it... Just saying

Don't worry he will..
I expect a fantastical story, one full of blather and endless gallons of bullshit.

Its what @Mycroft did after each of the 3 audits that the county did and after the audit done by the Cyber scammers.

Comedy Gold.

I expect a fantastical story, one full of blather and endless gallons of bullshit.

Its what @Mycroft did after each of the 3 audits that the county did and after the audit done by the Cyber scammers.

Comedy Gold.
Oh it's gonna be stupid

Of course there was never any fraud. The Fraud argument was only used as a means to get Mike Pence to throw the election out of the Electoral College and into the House of Representatives where the Republicans with their majority of states would reelect Donald Trump to a second presidency.

THAT was the conspiracy. When Mike Pence backed out, they decided that a mob threatening the US capital was just as good of an idea to intimidate Mike Pence into following through.

Of course there was never any fraud. The Fraud argument was only used as a means to get Mike Pence to throw the election out of the Electoral College and into the House of Representatives where the Republicans with their majority of states would reelect Donald Trump to a second presidency.

THAT was the conspiracy. When Mike Pence backed out, they decided that a mob threatening the US capital was just as good of an idea to intimidate Mike Pence into following through.
Nope, Maricopa county, and Arizona have always had some of the bet run elections.

88% of Arizonans voted by mail in 2020. It works, and we like it.

I has sad face....

He didn't find any fraud and I was told there was fraud...if you are gonna lie do a better job at it.
How is this breaking news? Only the most ignorant band stupid and naive still push this beaten lie of election fraud. The rest of us have known for some time that there wasn't election fraud on the level necessary to overturn the election.

Dunk on mycroft thread?

But, but, Durham, Lindell…….

I has sad face....

Those fraudsters in Arizona sure were good.... they pulled off the greatest election heist in American history (denying Trump his victory, when all the polls said he would win with 80% of the vote) and not leaving a trace of evidence.

The competence of Democrats is certainly impressive.

and the wacko's of Arizona continue to make fools of themselves.

"
That didn’t sit well with state Sen. Wendy Rogers, a Flagstaff Republican and ardent Trump supporter who has repeatedly called for the 2020 election to be overturned.

“Our nation burns and people write damn letters that don’t do a damn thing! Fix it now!” Rogers said in a flurry of posts on the encrypted messaging app Telegram. “There is something else we can use to deter crime but I would get censured again if I said it.”

Jim Lamon, a wealthy businessman who was a fake Trump elector and helped fund the Senate’s so-called “audit,” also lashed out at Brnovich.

“(Bronvich’s) Election Integrity report is a ‘Nothing Burger’ despite having the Maricopa (County) audit findings on his desk for 6 mos,” Lamon, who is also running for U.S. Senate, wrote on Twitter."

and the rest of the article shows how some R are going after the AG. They did not like his letter.

and the wacko's of Arizona continue to make fools of themselves.

"
That didn’t sit well with state Sen. Wendy Rogers, a Flagstaff Republican and ardent Trump supporter who has repeatedly called for the 2020 election to be overturned.

“Our nation burns and people write damn letters that don’t do a damn thing! Fix it now!” Rogers said in a flurry of posts on the encrypted messaging app Telegram. “There is something else we can use to deter crime but I would get censured again if I said it.”

Jim Lamon, a wealthy businessman who was a fake Trump elector and helped fund the Senate’s so-called “audit,” also lashed out at Brnovich.

“(Bronvich’s) Election Integrity report is a ‘Nothing Burger’ despite having the Maricopa (County) audit findings on his desk for 6 mos,” Lamon, who is also running for U.S. Senate, wrote on Twitter."

and the rest of the article shows how some R are going after the AG. They did not like his letter.
Wendy Rogers needs a rubber room and multiple injections of Thorazine.

Wendy Rogers needs a rubber room and multiple injections of Thorazine.

- frontal lobotomy. (One Flew Over the Coocoo Nest )

I find it interesting that people like Rogers get elected into office. Arizona has been my home for more than 30 years. So sad to see some parts of the State electe questionable candidates. I ask myself, what has happened to the Republican Party? It sure is not the same one that I joined back in 89.

Back
Top Bottom