• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

"In the 2016 Presidential Election, an estimated 4% of mailed ballots were not counted."

As usual, you don't have one iota of evidence to support your 4% figure, let alone the fact that the reasons for rejecting those ballots are legitimate, not enough fraud to even categorize a count, and show the system is working to keep away illegitimate voting.
I didn't create the 4% figure, did you read the article?

And as usual you continue to ignore the question why you want TX or any other state to turn blue?

I didn't create the 4% figure, did you read the article?

And as usual you continue to ignore the question why you want TX or any other state to turn blue?
But that 4% figure is easily explained without anything to do with actual fraud and can be mitigated. It was due to miscommunication on when they were due in by (which some people will likely always miss that deadline). It also can be reduced by setting up a way to "cure votes", have people come into a site to verify that they are the person who cast that ballot. It is their ballot, it should be able to be verified and then counted that way.

But that 4% figure is easily explained without anything to do with actual fraud and can be mitigated. It was due to miscommunication on when they were due in by (which some people will likely always miss that deadline). It also can be reduced by setting up a way to "cure votes", have people come into a site to verify that they are the person who cast that ballot. It is their ballot, it should be able to be verified and then counted that way.
What obviously isn't easy to explain is why you think it is appropriate for historic numbers of Americans to vote by no excuse absentee ballots without the voter roles being cleaned up and without added security to assure voter integrity. None of the negatives in that link have been refuted all because you got the results you wanted and still cannot explain why

It i stunning how liberals like you spent 4 years focused on voter intimidation and Russian interference when you lost but now with historic numbers of mail in ballots you cannot accept that there was enough fraud to overturn an election that without California and NY was razor thin.

What obviously isn't easy to explain is why you think it is appropriate for historic numbers of Americans to vote by no excuse absentee ballots without the voter roles being cleaned up and without added security to assure voter integrity. None of the negatives in that link have been refuted all because you got the results you wanted and still cannot explain why

It i stunning how liberals like you spent 4 years focused on voter intimidation and Russian interference when you lost but now with historic numbers of mail in ballots you cannot accept that there was enough fraud to overturn an election that without California and NY was razor thin.
The voter rolls are cleaned up in most places. There is plenty of added security though and other ways to validate voter rolls.

Because the voter fraud you all are describing is extremely rare and there is no evidence of it happening in any significant amount. You haven't shown that there was significant fraud at all. Most voters hated Donald Trump as President.

I can see that the audit of the election results really bothers you, wonder why? As I posted yesterday and the left ignored, wonder why the left always opposes voter audits, wonder if it has anything to do with Democratic Control of the major cities in this country and the fact that the left can control the message and the process so they can remain in power for decades

You got the outcome you wanted but in 2016 the shoe was on the other foot taking about voter manipulation

Mail-In Voting: Reasons Against​

• Voter registration rolls can be inaccurate. In January, the State of California and the County of Los Angeles agreed to remove up to 1.5 million inactive names from voter registration rolls to settle a lawsuit brought by the conservative organization Judicial Watch. The practice of sending ballots sent to people who died or moved away can lend itself to potential fraud.
  • Casting ballots outside the public eye may lend itself to voter impersonation and coercion.
  • Although supporters say fraud is rare, the likelihood of voter fraud is somewhat higher with mail ballots.
  • Mail ballots are often cast well ahead of Election Day, so voters may miss important late developments in campaigns that might otherwise influence their votes.
  • The experience in several state primaries this year (see below) casts doubt on how effectively voting by mail can be administered in November.
  • More things can go wrong with mailed balloting. The voter needs to get the ballot on time and return it on time. Even if ballots are received on time, they can be rejected for a variety of reasons, often clerical. In the 2016 Presidential Election, an estimated 4% of mailed ballots were not counted.

“the left “always” opposes voter audits????

What legitimate audit are you referring to?

I cannot recall any prior calls for “voter audits”, and certainly not by partisan third party groups with an openly declared political agenda.

Any believer in democracy would oppose that.

No, I don’t get bothered by enforcing the law.

That’s not what this is about. This is a fraud, intended to entertain trump dead enders with the false hope that there is something to their failed fuhrer’s baseless claims.

Our focus is on the Jan 6th investigation.

And no, Trump, Miller, Bannon, Stone, the skinheads and the leaders of the mob, and any GOP official, congressman or senator who participated in the planning or had advance knowledge are not going to get a pass.

The Republicans can harrumph, blow hot air, yell “witchunt” all they want.

They know the facts are not on their failed fuhrer’s side.

Last edited:
The voter rolls are cleaned up in most places. There is plenty of added security though and other ways to validate voter rolls.

Because the voter fraud you all are describing is extremely rare and there is no evidence of it happening in any significant amount. You haven't shown that there was significant fraud at all. Most voters hated Donald Trump as President.
You really are very naive, partisan and out of touch with reality, focusing solely on rhetoric and never on facts

You really are very naive, partisan and out of touch with reality, focusing solely on rhetoric and never on facts
Perhaps you should actually post facts then.

Let's start with the evidence for voter fraud in AZ, you know, what this thread is about, rather than rants about people voting by mail, where you cannot show any sort of actual significant voter fraud occurs, just assumptions.

How fortunate we are to have you the embodiment of integrity, intellect and neutrality, to shine like a beacon and lead the path to the truth.🤣🤣🤣

“the left “always” opposes voter audits????

What legitimate audit are you referring to?

I cannot recall any prior calls for “voter audits”, and certainly not by partisan third party groups with an openly declared political agenda.

Any believer in democracy would oppose that.

No, I don’t get bothered by enforcing the law.

That’s not what this is about. This is a fraud, intended to entertain trump dead enders with the false hope that there is something to their failed fuhrer’s baseless claims.

Our focus is on the Jan 6th investigation.

And no, Trump, Miller, Bannon, Stone, the skinheads and the leaders of the mob, and any GOP official, congressman or senator who participated in the planning or had advance knowledge are not going to get a pass.There

The Republicans can harrumph, blow hot air, yell “witchunt” all they want.

They know the facts are not on their failed fuhrer’s side.
That is because you are too partisan, biased and have too much hatred for a President to pay attention. The best way to get over your hatred is to address it in your personal life. Only when you get what you want is there no reason to verify accuracy as no one has addressed the negatives in mail in voting except by offering your opinions. If you want to focus on the January 6 event why isn't Trump's statement

Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard'​

A part of your discussion?

Perhaps you should actually post facts then.

Let's start with the evidence for voter fraud in AZ, you know, what this thread is about, rather than rants about people voting by mail, where you cannot show any sort of actual significant voter fraud occurs, just assumptions.
Evidence of voter fraud comes from audits not my opinion or yours

It is stunning how the right wing is making a mockery of the Voting Rights act with a whole range of voter supression tactics, including codifying voter intimidation in the polling place (Texas), and enabling the legislature to declare an election null and substitute their own vote for that of the public (Georgia)

As for Russians interference, that is very well documented. Trump even bragged about it. The he sucked up to Putin before the entire world.

It is stunning how the right wing is making a mockery of the Voting Rights act with a whole range of voter supression tactics, including codifying voter intimidation in the polling place (Texas), and enabling the legislature to declare an election null and substitute their own vote for that of the public (Georgia)

As for Russians interference, that is very well documented. Trump even bragged about it. The he sucked up to Putin before the entire world.
It is stunning that you don't know the difference between propaganda and fraud.

Evidence of voter fraud comes from audits not my opinion or yours

There were two recounts. Results didn’t change.

A fake “audit” by a pop up company run by a Trump accolade and staffed with Trump supporters does no qualify as a real audit.

Ninety days into their “audit” they appear no farther along than they were when they started.

They’re just stalling know. Delaying the inevitable, and busy trying to both time their conclusions and slant them is such a way as to entertain the trump dead enders and to muddy the facts they’re obviously never going to produce.

You’ve been duped again.

correct. it rose faster under trump, as I showed you.

You made a claim and I directly refuted it with the actual official numbers. I'm sorry that you don't like reality. But neither myself nor reality gives a shit that you don't like it. It is a proven fact the debt rose faster under trump than obama.

Doubling is doubling.

Increasing is increasing.

Increasing at a rate that would result in a doubling requires a specific RATE.

You are ignoring what I wrote and claiming that the misrepresentation you are presenting contradicts what I wrote.

It does not. In truth, it is not connected to what I wrote in any way.

Do you seriously not understand this?

There were two recounts. Results didn’t change.

A fake “audit” by a pop up company run by a Trump accolade and staffed with Trump supporters does no qualify as a real audit.

Ninety days into their “audit” they appear no farther along than they were when they started.

They’re just stalling know. Delaying the inevitable, and busy trying to both time their conclusions and slant them is such a way as to entertain the trump dead enders and to muddy the facts they’re obviously never going to produce.

You’ve been duped again.
Loyalty to an ideology over hatred of a particular individual on the other side generates results you want to ignore. The only one duped here is you. Results matter to me, nothing is going to change the outcome of the election nor the disastrous results being generated by incompetents Biden/Harris

That meant absolutely nothing.
It means you will do anything you can to confuse propaganda with fraud and divert from the reality that the ideology you voted for is a fraud and the razor thin margin of Biden Victory was indeed caused by historic and record mail in ballots that are subject to fraud that in person voting can prevent

It means you will do anything you can to confuse propaganda with fraud and divert from the reality that the ideology you voted for is a fraud and the razor thin margin of Biden Victory was indeed caused by historic and record mail in ballots that are subject to fraud that in person voting can prevent

Oh, I should have guessed.

You’re already back to your “liberal results” hobby horse. You just tried to dress it up with slightly different language.

I’m not the one here defending and obviously phony “audit”. You are.

And, as I write this, I am watching a Capitol policemen testify about what the mob you continue to support and make excuses for.

Own your disgrace. You work hard for it.

A non denial denial. How nice. Those who support the malignant narcissist scumbag grifter and seditionist along with his thousands of lies are just as bad. The ones who give him money are complete morons.

More hate filled rhetoric with even less fact and reality than normal.

Oh, I should have guessed.

You’re already back to your “liberal results” hobby horse. You just tried to dress it up with slightly different language.

I’m not the one here defending and obviously phony “audit”. You are.

And, as I write this, I am watching a Capitol policemen testify about what the mob you continue to support and make excuses for.

Own your disgrace. You work hard for it.
And you continue on your anti Trump hate program where historic and record amounts of mail in ballots in a razor thin election win by an incompetent team of Biden/Harris were cast and no fraud all because you got the results you wanted ignoring the cries when the results were different. you can write until hell freezes over and nothing will ever change the reality that you voted out of hatred for a President all to divert from apparently your own failures as no President deserves this hatred. You going to explain how "peacefully and patriotic protests" indicate Trump's involvement in the riot at the capitol? Oh by the way keep this issue going to keep diverting from the real travesty, Biden who may not make it through his first term and as bad as he is things will get worse with Harris.

Back
Top Bottom