• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ariz. diversity activists falsely accuse black DJ of wearing blackface

Fishking

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Basically these people, as with many on the left, will make things up as they don't have enough legitimate things to go after, apparently. These people are one-trick-ponies working off of algorithms yet somehow they hold so much power among the left. Reminds me of the radio interview where this one lady accuses the man disagreeing with her of having white privilege. He had to inform her he's Black. People really need to start ignoring the leftist outrage. It's actually meaningless and they have the attention span of a toddler, so they'll be on to something new if you just give it some time.

Two local diversity advocates in Arizona are taking heat after calling a school district racist for hiring a DJ to perform in blackface — but it turns out the DJ was black.

Stuart Rhoden and Jill Lassen — who specialize in diversity, equity and inclusion — lambasted the Scottsdale Unified School District’s Hopi Elementary PTA for its decision to hire Kim Koko Hunter, 56, a local black DJ, at a charity event.

Both Rhoden and Lassen, who are involved in diversity work in the school district, slammed the school after seeing a picture of Hunter, only to later learn his race, according to the Arizona Daily Independent.

“The DJ that the Hopi PTA hire[d] was, in fact a Black man,” Hopi PTA president Megan Livengood wrote in response to Lassen in a message obtained by the outlet. “It is insulting that you feel myself or PTA condone racist behavior or encourage it by posting on social media.”

" People really need to start ignoring the leftist outrage. It's actually meaningless and they have the attention span of a toddler, so they'll be on to something new if you just give it some time."

That's some good advice.

Question:

Do US students in high school get school books or atlases for free (like our students here) ?

I expected attempts at deflection, but his one was just lazy.
No, what's lazy is when someone picks a mistake that's not important and makes a big deal out of it. But of course, since the Republicans and their mommy (Fox News) has never
had an original idea of their own and being an inferior one-trick pony, we can't expect more.

No, what's lazy is when someone picks a mistake that's not important and makes a big deal out of it. But of course, since the Republicans and their mommy (Fox News) has never
had an original idea of their own and being an inferior one-trick pony, we can't expect more.
The only "important" mistakes are the ones Republicans make, amirite?

You don't think it's important that leftists are basically walking robots spewing out pre-programmed algorithms that are full of hateful rhetoric and causing societal harm? Interesting.

You don't think it's important that leftists are basically walking robots spewing out pre-programmed algorithms that are full of hateful rhetoric and causing societal harm? Interesting.
I'm aware that some of the far left people are just as illogical and strange as some of the far right wing people. I'm a progressive but (to me) that means
having better and less expensive health care and not having prices for drugs that almost bankrupt people who happen to be sick. It doesn't mean that I'm
happy when those far-left busy-bodies seem to be searching all-the-live-long-day for some incidental made-up crap that one out of a million people seem to get
upset about. This may sound silly but so be it> Both sides have the "Nutters". They remind me of the people who get their car washed, then pull out their fluffy towels and
do hyper-attentive actions to make sure that every little molecule of space on the outside of their automobile is insanely perfect.
Myself and probably you would like to tap them on the shoulder and say something like "You do understand that when you drive home, your car is going to look exactly
like it was when it first came out of the car wash..due to road dirt and crap" It's your life but I still wonder why you totally wasted one hour of it" :)

There are extremist idiots on both sides. Does that mean that they represent the majority?

There are extremist idiots on both sides. Does that mean that they represent the majority?
With this type of rhetoric, it's mainstream on the left. It's built right into nearly every single one of their talking points.

“However… it seems at the very least he is in darker make-up if not ‘Black face’ or I am completely mistaken and it’s the lighting of the patio.”

It's not a left or right position for ignorant people to think a certain type of way about a person because they appear to have lighter or darker skin tone depending on many factors. I hate that crap. Before you accuse someone of blackface or "blackfishing" get your facts straight!

Back
Top Bottom