• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ariel Sharon moved home for first time since falling comatose

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Former PM has been under medical watch for nearly five years; Tel Hashomer Hospital says it will continue to assist family in medical aspects.

Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was taken back to his home on the Sycamore Farm in the Negev on Friday morning, for the first time since he fell comatose from a stroke five years ago.

The Knesset Finance Committee earlier this week approved NIS 1.6 million annual funding for Sharon's treatment. A Finance Ministry representative told the committee that this is the sum it transfers to the Health Ministry each year for that purpose
Preparations have been made by Sharon's family over the course of this week to discharge him from the Sheba Medical Center inhttp://www.haaretz.com/news/national/ariel-sharon-moved-home-for-first-time-since-falling-comatose-1.324296
Intriguining, dude's back from the brink,:confused:

Last edited:
Good news! I've missed him like a chronic case of diarrhea :roll:

Former PM has been under medical watch for nearly five years; Tel Hashomer Hospital says it will continue to assist family in medical aspects.

Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was taken back to his home on the Sycamore Farm in the Negev on Friday morning, for the first time since he fell comatose from a stroke five years ago.

The Knesset Finance Committee earlier this week approved NIS 1.6 million annual funding for Sharon's treatment. A Finance Ministry representative told the committee that this is the sum it transfers to the Health Ministry each year for that purpose
Preparations have been made by Sharon's family over the course of this week to discharge him from the Sheba Medical Center inhttp://www.haaretz.com/news/national/ariel-sharon-moved-home-for-first-time-since-falling-comatose-1.324296
Intriguining, dude's back from the brink,:confused:

Hardly. He is in a vegetative state. They are probably preparing to let him die at home.

Good news! I've missed him like a chronic case of diarrhea :roll:

While no doubt your excretions may be of interest to others might I suggest you simply take some Imodium and spare us the details.

In addition, trust me, I don't think his family if they knew you existed would be too interested in his impact on your bowels.

While no doubt your excretions may be of interest to others might I suggest you simply take some Imodium and spare us the details.

In addition, trust me, I don't think his family if they knew you existed would be too interested in his impact on your bowels.

awwww, me thinks you misread, I didn't say I'm ill :doh

awwww, me thinks you misread, I didn't say I'm ill :doh

Well that's a relief. What with all those airborne or handborne illnesses being spread these days you can't be too careful. You might want to consider becoming kosher.

Well that's a relief. What with all those airborne or handborne illnesses being spread these days you can't be too careful. You might want to consider becoming kosher.

Thanks, Kosher already.

Really? My sources at La Deuxieme Bureau and La Mondes reported seeing you eating pork. don't be tellin me it was chicken. :eek:

Actually it was crocodile :cool:

Back
Top Bottom