• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ari Nagel: Super Dad or Deadbeat pervert?

Thoughts on Ari Nagel

• deadbeat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
About half the time, he provides his seed the old-fashioned way. Sometimes, a lesbian looking to conceive will have her partner in the bed for moral support while she and Nagel engage in intercourse.

She’s never slept with a guy before, so the partner’s in bed, holding her hand,” Nagel explains. “Sometimes, it could be a little painful, then after a few times, they’re comfortable to do it on their own.”

Other times, he supplies his goods in a cup, which he prefers.

He often uses public bathrooms, like those at Target and at Starbucks shops, to procure his samples and hand them off to ovulating women.

As for his own motivations, the big daddy insists he just likes spreading his seed.

“I just love seeing how happy the moms and kids are . . . That’s why I do this,” he says. “It’s the gift that keeps on giving.”

And Nagel’s seed-sowing isn’t a drain on his love life. He doesn’t make a point of mentioning it on dates, but when it comes up, ladies typically don’t mind.

But it’s not all sunshine and babies.

The first five women he worked with successfully sued him for child support, and nearly half of his paycheck is garnished for his offspring.

Nagel’s progeny isn’t limited to the tri-state area. He has kids in Florida, Illinois, Virginia, Connecticut and Israel. Some he sees once a week, some he sees once a year, some he’s never met.

“Financially, it’s bankrupted me, but I’m still very happy with the way things turned out,” he says. “I got 22 million in the bank — in my kids.”

Professor who donates sperm in city bathrooms has sired 22 kids | New York Post

This man should be arrested. Having sex with lesbians, masturbating in public bathrooms. He is the definition of a dead beat dad and he will continue to have kids with his bizarre obsession to spread his seed.

Go forth and multiply.

Alexander Portnoy in disguise?

The man's doing a public service. It's disgusting that the court system is stealing his money for child support; he's a sperm donor, not a father.

This man should be arrested. Having sex with lesbians, masturbating in public bathrooms. He is the definition of a dead beat dad and he will continue to have kids with his bizarre obsession to spread his seed.

What happens between two consenting adults in their bedroom is their affair and as long as the women are not allowed to subvert the process and then claim child support I think he's doing a great service.

I see nothing wrong with what he's doing. It's basically the same as any donor bank out there. Only difference is he cut out the middle man and is direct depositing. (pun sorta intended in all ways)

And while I don't see what he's doing as "providing a great service" I still voted for that option because he is providing a service. Whether or not its "great" is subjective and in this case was obviously meant as sarcasm. I ignored the sarcasm though.

Looks like he is just a sperm donor providing his seed to people who can't have kids on their own.Also looks like he messed up by not making them sign agreement to not sue for child support.

I don’t see what could be arrested for. Legally speaking how is this any different to any two consenting adults having sex? I don’t see how it would be practical to make this kind of unofficial sperm donation illegal.

I certainly don’t think it’s very smart on the part of anyone involved and they’re all sacrificing the legal and medical protections of the formal system to save money. Even if you did think this was a good thing, I don’t see any practical way to exclude people in this situation from things like child-support responsibility. Even in some of the examples he quoted, there is a dispute between himself and the women involved on the true nature of their relationship.

captain-picard-facepalm.jpg

And if you have to ask why I am facepalming, you almost certainly won't understand the explanation.

And it's nothing to do with religion.

Honestly, I'm more disgusted with the people who sued him for child support than I am with him. What he's doing isn't a bad thing.

I think Ari Nagel is a fool and the people suing for child support are simply women.

Looks like he is just a sperm donor providing his seed to people who can't have kids on their own.Also looks like he messed up by not making them sign agreement to not sue for child support.

Ding ding ding...

Agreements like that are not legally binding; technically, the child support is owed to the child, not the mother, so the mother can't waive the child's right to it.

Back
Top Bottom