• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aren't the French ever satisfied?!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
That tennis woman's fleshing underwear caused a stir at a Paris match:

French Open - Venus ramps up style in Paris - Yahoo! Eurosport

The height of cheek when you consider that rampant gasping sex is part and parcel of French culture. Their art galleries, poncy books and clubs display far worse. I'm quite sure those French schoolboys are hardly going to be shocked for life, especially if the sex education is even half as graphic and needless as their counterparts in London trudge through.

And we have to 'work' with these obstinate people in Europe!

The French spearheaded the angry EU reaction to David Cameron defending Democracy: EU leaders 'furious' at David Cameron's bid to scupper Lisbon Treaty | Mail Online

British people couldn't go home: French bureaucrats scupper ‘rescue’ from Calais Autonomous Mind

Even Tony Blair found them bloody impossible: BBC NEWS | Europe | Blair and Chirac revive alliance

The French promised to overhaul the catastrophic CAP, keeping French farmers in undeserved moolah whilst British farmers needlessly go to the wall, in exchange for pushing through what was to become the Lisbon Treaty. The sods had no intention of carrying out their promise: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/...mon-Agricultural-Policy-still-doesnt-fit.html

The best thing the argumentative, obstinate and pushy De Gualle (as Churchill knew) ever did was block our entry to the future 'Federal' Swinestate. However, Heath alluded to French tantrums about cheap New Zealand butter and other Commonwealth ties and caved in.

Though the French people voted No in the recent referendum (which was ignored), we still pay the cost for trying to ingratiate with the French Establishment. And although this tennis thing has nothing to do with the EU, it does still highlight the breathtaking hypocrisy and backstabbing the French are masters at.

FURTHER ENLIGHTENING READING ON THE EU DECEPTION AND DEMOCRACY ONLY IN NAME: http://www.liebreich.com/LDC/HTML/Europe/05-Constitution.html (Blair had a lot of competition in the area of lies and deception from his fellow EU traitors!!)

Last edited:
My dad loves tennis, used to hate it when the nub watched Wimbledon all day. Which reminded me of Agassie having to change his outfit on Wimbledon, only virgin white allowed there. Long story short; you have to be one hell of a hypocrite to object to French acting British, who invented the frigid behaviour in the first place. Conservatism.... pig vomit.

If we are talking strictly about satisfaction I'd guess based on the amount of complaining I hear that Republic of Public is far more dissatisfied than the Frogs are, otherwise I'd expect to hear more croaking...

Aren't those bleeding Frogs ever satisfied?! That tennis...

I don't think frogs really care about tennis, and rightly so!

As I live near a big pond inhabited by many, I can hear them croak very loudly comes the evening. They have such huge sexual urges...

As a matter of fact I can hear them as I write this. It doesn't bother me at all, though. I find it rather interesting and enchanting...

I pity you and understand where you are coming from, my puritan englander!

Ah but the difference this time was that the ass being revealed in all it's majestic glory was a black ass.

IMO much preferable to the white asses we so often otherwise see.

Short answer no

Long answer nope

As for the failism known as the EU
I knew this would happen and its going to happen, :roll:
Its funny people saw it as a smart thing

Last edited:
IMO much preferable to the white asses we so often otherwise see.

Are we talking Black Power/supremacism here or just a personal preference in backsides?

And as for my comments, the French government's always been a bane, especially now we have to work 'closer' with these people in the EU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom