• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you REALLY happy Biden is president? Reeeeeealy?

One mans trash is another mans treasure
You are absolutely right. One man's trash is someone's else's treasure. Unfortunately though, trash is trash and that applies as much to the person valuing the trash as treasure.

trashtreasure2.jpg

Why is everyone so angry?

What's the problem? We are recovering from a pandemic and Russia has attacked Ukraine.

What, you would prefer to keep looking for Obama's secret birth certificate and Hunter Biden's laptop?
Under Hunters laptop. 🤭

Seems to me there was a better choice. You reap what you sow, and when you sow lies, you reap sorrow.

There was no better choice in 2020. Had your party not been so ****ing stupid as to run Trump for re-election, Biden wouldn’t be president.

with no doubt what so ever! I can only imagine how comically Trump would have attempted to handle the full plate of issues Biden is.

It would never gotten to the point we are now. Jinping and Putin know China Joe is an idiot, a stuffed shirt who likes sniffing kids. They would never, nor did they try to pull this shit with Trump in office.
America traded in our security for less mean tweets. How’s that working out

A9CFFBFB-4B1E-4371-B334-7A1AB49B1ADD.jpeg

Are you REALLY happy Biden is president? Reeeeeealy​

It makes my sphincter dilate with happiness, allowing my joy for all the partisan politicians that keep getting elected to flow from my loins into the minds of those who voted for anyone with a D or R by their name.

Biden’s incompetence could start WWIII. You may need to rethink your political stance.
Your man said we should put Chinese ID's on our aircraft and attack the Russians and that would surely have started WWIII so "thank god he lost reelection". Most of us say those words DAILY.

Your man said we should put Chinese ID's on our aircraft and attack the Russians and that would surely have started WWIII so "thank god he lost reelection". Most of us say those words DAILY.
Don't forget the windmill theory, either.

Very happy, YES.

Seems to me there was a better choice. You reap what you sow, and when you sow lies, you reap sorrow.
People danced in the streets across America celebrating the defeat of your “better choice.” Supporters of the “better choice” stormed the Capitol.

Biden is obeying the law, and hasnt insulted huge numbers of American citizens and residents. Not a bad beginning.

Don't forget the windmill theory, either.

Very happy, YES.

We can always nuke hurricanes though… and then stick bleach up our behinds and take horse dewormer to fight Covid.

The man’s a stable freakin’ genius, don’t you forget it! Knows more than all the doctors, scientists, and generals- put together. A real man’s man- because he can cuss like a fifth grader in a bad neighborhood. He alone can fix it- everything, that is.🤣

Not in 2020 there wasn't. If the Republicans are serious about taking back the White House in 2024, the names of Trump or Desantis will not be on the ballot.

I prefer Presidents that do not have acute narcissitic personality disorder, don't get impeached twice in two years and get up in the morning worrying about what is right for America rather than what is right themselves. No more sociopaths, please.

Got the orange fascist out of the whitehouse, and caused the biggest meltdown in political history...that still lasts to this day.

Not to mention has accomplished numerous things he campaigned on, despite razor thin margins in congress. Also, unlike his fake populist predecessor...had the balls to put an end to a 20 year war, and massively decrease drone strikes after Trump set a record with them...and then hid the death numbers for political purposes.

Back
Top Bottom