• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you ready for the civil war?

Okay, dude. What is the position you are asserting?
Lursa is not a "dude" and is pro gun. What does fracking have to do with a gun thread?

Please desist the name calling

That is also not discussion.
So are you asserting something, or just trying to get by with a lame busting on me?

What a nice 'story'. Didnt see you refuting my comments on fracking.

Fracking sites can keep producing...or not. But he's not shutting them down, at least not that I read.
That's actually real post ww2 American history.
As told to me by my older kinfolk.
I know they were not lying.

That's actually real post ww2 American history.
As told to me by my older kinfolk.
I know they were not lying.
Thete was this time I was surrounded by isis....lol

I agree that trump is racist. And a rapist.

Welcome aboard
So you're also agreeing that Biden is a racist and a rapist as well.

That's a rather silly method of self-destruction you have there.

So you're also agreeing that Biden is a racist and a rapist as well.

That's a rather silly method of self-destruction you have there.
Get em ranger. Lol

No, he wasn't. He was part of a Hispanic Bar association that just happened to share one of its names with a special interest group.
That would be good to know, had it not been for his group being so vocal in the first place. Not to mention some of the judges own stances becoming public in the matter.

That would be good to know, had it not been for his group being so vocal in the first place.

The Hispanic Bar association is the same as any other Bar, be they Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Black, Asian.

Trump's critcisms of the judge rested solely on the fact that he was of Hispanic heritage.

The Hispanic Bar association is the same as any other Bar, be they Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Black, Asian.

Trump's critcisms of the judge rested solely on the fact that he was of Hispanic heritage.
I know, but his association to such a group. Might create an issue for him, even if it's just on a strictly cosmetic basis.
The same happens to conservative judges who are members of specific church group. So he's not alone in that regard.

I know, but his association to such a group. Might create an issue for him, even if it's just on a strictly cosmetic basis.

There is nothing wrong with his membership to the Hispanic Bar Association. Hell, one of it's members was a Fox News regular.

What a nice 'story'. Didnt see you refuting my comments on fracking.

Fracking sites can keep producing...or not. But he's not shutting them down, at least not that I read.

Biden vowed to end fracking and ALL fossil fuels.

Don't feel bad, he would have lost the election anyway.
You have no chance

Do you personally intend to be violent when President Trump wins a second term?

Violent??? The only thing hurt will be your feelings when Biden wins. Lol

Violent??? The only thing hurt will be your feelings when Biden wins. Lol

I'll let you in on a little secret.

Harris isn't going to win.

The Communists are going to lose the house.

The Americans are going to hold the Senate.

But I'll play along. I am not a democrat.

I have never raped anyone, looted any store, burned any black owned business. I'm not a democrat.

These Biden supporters and voters are violent.

1604107576616.png

I will never INITIATE violence against anyone, I will never attack a business - I'm not a democrat.

Again;

I'll let you in on a little secret.

Harris isn't going to win.

The Communists are going to lose the house.

The Americans are going to hold the Senate.

But I'll play along. I am not a democrat.

I have never raped anyone, looted any store, burned any black owned business. I'm not a democrat.

These Biden supporters and voters are violent.

View attachment 67302181

I will never INITIATE violence against anyone, I will never attack a business - I'm not a democrat.

Again;

The right wing extremists in this country are the most violent group according to trumps own DHS. They kill with impunity. These trumpers are a danger to America.

I wont initiate violence..but I am well armed and well trained for defense against the right wing.

Trump has then standing back and standing by.

But they wont have a chance against me

It's been tried. It didn't work out well for those who started it.
William T. Sherman

I havent seen that quote yet.

He has said ending it on federal lands but that's not the same as on private lands.

The right wing extremists in this country are the most violent group according to trumps own DHS. They kill with impunity. These trumpers are a danger to America.

I wont initiate violence..but I am well armed and well trained for defense against the right wing.

Trump has then standing back and standing by.

But they wont have a chance against me
You gonna whoop all of us yourself?

Back
Top Bottom