• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you ready for some football!

YoungConserv

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It's game day baby get excited I don't care if your a raging communist or anarchist sit down shut up crack a beer and get ready to cheer!

It's game day baby get excited I don't care if your a raging communist or anarchist sit down shut up crack a beer and get ready to cheer!

I'm going out on the limb here and picking Alabama today ...

my other prediction is that Johnny Manziel, stinging from the half-game suspension, will have learned his lesson and never do again what it has not been proven he did and for which he got the suspension ...

Yep. We finally got the Longhorn Network on Time Warner cable yesterday!

Let the party begin and hook'em Horns \m/ ;)

Yep. We finally got the Longhorn Network on Time Warner cable yesterday!

Let the party begin and hook'em Horns \m/ ;)

Your just lucky ole Kenny came and saved you from your selves when the big12 almost fell apart.

Silly capitalist games have nothing to do with politics. Move this topic from the grownup forums.

Despite Jesus, God, the Holy ghosts and all the fans ...Tim Tebow got cut by the Patriots. :)
I have never seen anybody with such ineptitude at any sport ....get so many chances ...at the pro level as this guy.

I just wonder how long it'll be before he shows up in a suit as a politician for one of those southern states.

Despite Jesus, God, the Holy ghosts and all the fans ...Tim Tebow got cut by the Patriots. :)
I have never seen anybody with such ineptitude at any sport ....get so many chances ...at the pro level as this guy.

I just wonder how long it'll be before he shows up in a suit as a politician for one of those southern states.
Boo nfl were talking about real football the college level where the players still give a damn

Boo nfl were talking about real football the college level where the players still give a damn

They only give a damn about making it to the NFL. NFL football is MUCH better to watch, much more entertaining.

And I didn't see anything in the thread title or the OP about this thread being about college football exclusively. :dunno:

Last edited:
They only give a damn about making it to the NFL. NFL football is MUCH better to watch, much more entertaining.

And I didn't see anything in the thread title or the OP about this thread being about college football exclusively. :dunno:
You must be joking college is much more entertaining you never know what's gonna happen.

I'm ready. Go Irish.

Back
Top Bottom