• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you proud to be a member of the gop?

In my opinion that's not such a great choice. You are willing to sacrifice everything else for your right to own a firearm? How does that help our society in general? One of the advantages the republicans have over democrats, your party has several one issue voters who are willing to accept any behavior from their party in exchange for that one issue and none of that is good for our society in general.
I just have to be more careful on who I vote for. Imma see who I have as a choice the next couple election cycles and if I can't find a candidate, I'll switch over.

Earth to ecofarm. Old bill was not a highly moral man and when young miss monica just about threw herself at him, he made the wrong decision. But blaming him for rape, that's a bit of a stretch.

He employed a grossly disproportionate work power dynamic for sexual gratification. It was like the CEO sleeping with an intern. Basically, rape.

I just have to be more careful on who I vote for. Imma see who I have as a choice the next couple election cycles and if I can't find a candidate, I'll switch over.
May I suggest you vote for a republican who is just not utterly insane and who thinks january the sixth was cool. Sadly the party has gone off the deep end with its refusal to get off the trump train and in my opinion, that is a losing proposition in any future election. Ideas win elections not spitting venom all over anyone who doesn't agree with you. The crazies in your party may win in a primary but most will certainly lose in the general. America is tired of trump like antics.

He employed a grossly disproportionate work power dynamic for sexual gratification. It was like the CEO sleeping with an intern. Basically, rape.
Oh. In your opinion he started it? It wasn't her making it clear she wanted a piece of the president?

Oh. In your opinion he started it? It wasn't her making it clear she wanted a piece of the president?

You don't understand power dynamics in rape. You don't understand why we have statutory rape laws, do you. I suppose, to you, the student is merely asking for a piece of teacher and the alterboy for a piece of priest.

That is by no definition "rape." There is a vast gulf between forced non-consensual sexual intercourse and sex with an adult subordinate. The former is rape. The latter is sexual misconduct. You are belittling rape survivors by conflating the two.

You don't understand power dynamics in rape. You don't understand why we have statutory rape laws, do you. I suppose, to you, the student is merely asking for a piece of teacher and the alterboy for a piece of priest.
You have a lovely day.

That is by no definition "rape." There is a vast gulf between forced non-consensual sexual intercourse and sex with an adult subordinate. The former is rape. The latter is sexual misconduct. You are belittling rape survivors by conflating the two.

Statutory rape is defined by power dynamics. You belittle the victims of statutory rape.

May I suggest you vote for a republican who is just not utterly insane and who thinks january the sixth was cool. Sadly the party has gone off the deep end with its refusal to get off the trump train and in my opinion, that is a losing proposition in any future election. Ideas win elections not spitting venom all over anyone who doesn't agree with you. The crazies in your party may win in a primary but most will certainly lose in the general. America is tired of trump like antics.
I'm definitely not voting for anyone who supports the insurrection or the idea that the election was stolen.

Back
Top Bottom